Aayojan School of Architecture, Rajasthan, is one of the best architectural colleges in Rajasthan. Aayojan School of Architecture at Jaipur is the premier centre of architectural education in Rajasthan, India. In 2012, Aayojan set up a school in Pune, Maharashtra as well, and currently, three batches of students study there too. Aayojan provides exceptional skills, knowledge and values that help prepare an Architect for the modern world of architectural design and the rapidly advancing building industry.
The historic planned city of Jaipur, in the exotic sandscapes of Rajasthan, provides a strong architectural legacy and wisdom, based on which Aayojan School of Architecture was established at Jaipur in the year 1999. Throughout this article, we provide detailed information about the Aayojan School of Architecture, Rajasthan, like Admission, Courses, Fees, Eligibility, Placement, Seats & much more.
Download Hand Written Notes for NATA 2021 Examination Click Here
Here we have mentioned some useful resources for the NATA 2021 examination that will help you crack the examination.
|NATA 2021 Major Notification||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 College Predictor||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Rank Predictor||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Syllabus||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Books||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Previous Year Paper||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Sample Paper||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Admit Card||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Test Series||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Cut-Off||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Counseling||Click Here|
Aayojan School of Architecture, Rajasthan
At Aayojan, we understand the needs of a fast changing society. Today, Architects face various pressures in a rapidly morphing building industry. It is our endeavour to bring Architecture to the forefront of the society, at all levels of humanity, and geographically, to create Architectural leaders who can make a significant difference from the neighbourhood, right to the global level.
Before we discuss the Aayojan School of Architecture, Rajasthan, let us look at the college overview.
|Name of Institute||Aayojan School of Architecture, Rajasthan|
|Popular Name||Aayojan School of Architecture, Rajasthan|
|Year of Establishment||1999|
|Affiliated with||Rajasthan Technical University, Kota (Rajasthan)|
|Review this College||Click Here|
|Category||Top Architecture Colleges in Rajasthan|
|Get Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
Affiliations, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated With: Rajasthan Technical University, Kota (Rajasthan)
- Aid Status: Private
- Approved by: AICTE
- IT Infrastructure
- Medical Facilities
- Parking Facility
This section provides detailed information about the Aayojan School of Architecture, Rajasthan Courses offered details. Let’s have a look.
|M. Arch||20||2 years|
Here in this section, we are providing detailed information about the Aayojan School of Architecture, Rajasthan Admission Procedure details. Let’s have a look.
|Admission||Admission seekers can apply through their (NATA and JEE Mains Paper-2/JOSSA) conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) strictly on merit.|
|UG Eligibility Criteria||The Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) is a comprehensive 5-year course that develops an Architect Aspirant into a socially responsible, technically capable, and design-oriented professional Architect.|
The eligibility criteria for admission to 1st Year of 5-year B.Arch. Degree Course for the academic session 2021-2022, as a one time measure, as under:
(1) No candidate shall be admitted to B.Arch. Course unless they have passed an examination at the end of the 10+2 scheme of examination with at least 50 per cent aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics and at least 50 per cent marks in aggregate of the 10+2 level examination.
OR Passed 10+3 Diploma examination with Mathematics as a compulsory subject with at least 50 per cent marks in aggregate.
(2) The candidate needs to qualify for an Aptitude Test in Architecture conducted by the Council of Architecture complying with the Admission Norms prescribed in Appendix-D of COA (Minimum Standards of Architectural Education) Regulations, 2020.
|PG Eligibility Criteria||Admission to the Master of Architecture Course shall be open to candidates possessing not less than 50% and 45% in the case of Reserve Category in qualifying examinations. The candidates who have passed B.Arch. Examinations (in related branch of architecture) from any recognised University. The equivalency of any degree for admission to any programme will be decided by University. If a recognized university has an approved conversation formula of CGPA into a percentage, it will apply to produce the certificate of conversion from the concerned University.|
Faculty & Staff
The college provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplift the Legal education and output delivery system for the country’s people.
Here in this section, we are providing detailed information about the Aayojan School of Architecture, Rajasthan Fee Structure details. Let’s have a look.
|Per Year||Rs. 77000.00|
|RTU Development Fee (One Time)||Rs. 3000.00|
|One time Caution Money (Refundable)||Rs. 7500.00|
The scholarships recognise merit and talent of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic year. College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (*depends on the college administrations).
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
NOTE:- Check the various Top scholarship scheme in India
|Central Scholarship in India||Click Here|
|Top Scholarship in India||Click Here|
|Punjab Scholarship Scheme||Click Here|
Apart from these scholarship schemes, one can also apply for various educational loan offered by banks in India. You may also check these popular educational loans.
|Banks of India||Links Here|
|State Bank of India||Click Here|
|HDFC Bank||Click Here|
|Punjab National Bank||Click Here|
|Axis Bank||Click Here|
|ICICI Bank||Click Here|
The Counselling will be scheduled only for those students who have qualified for the NATA 2021. COA does not hold any centralised counselling for candidates who qualify for NATA. During the counselling, a candidate is required to register and fill the choice of seats. Once the filing of choices is completed, the document verification process will start. Candidate must carry class 10th and 12th mark sheet along with NATA 2021 scorecard for verification. Here are some important facts about NATA 2021 counselling Card.
- The qualified candidate will get admission based on marks scored in NATA 2021.
- Council of Architecture is responsible only for the conduct of NATA, however, it will not be involved in the admission procedure.
- The counseling process of NATA 2021 varies from institute to institute.
- The qualified candidate will have to apply on their own for admission to each college that accepts the NATA score.
- For the counseling process, the qualified candidates will have an option to lock their choices and preferences of colleges.
- A candidate who will be allotted the seats per their locked will have to undertake the document verification process.
- Candidate should note that their admission will be valid only if they qualify for NATA 2021.
- The seat allotment of NATA 2021 depends on the availability of seats in the participating college.
- It is advisable for the candidate to collect their admission details in advance for the institution where they seek admission.
- The qualified candidates will also have to deposit their course fee while reporting to their respective college.
Documents are an important part of the admission process. It provides information or evidence of a candidate’s profile. Following are the list of documents required for the admission process.
- Admit Card/Result Card of Entrance Exam
- Marksheet of (10+2) or Equivalent Exam
- School Leaving Certificate
- Domicile/ Affidavit/ Resident Certificate
- Caste Certificate (OBC/SC/ST)
- Government Identity Proof (Aadhar Card/ Driving License/Passport)
- Medical Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph
NATA 2021 Cutoff [Expected]
Students can check expected NATA cutoff marks from the below given table:
|Subject||Qualifying Marks||Total Marks|
NATA Previous Year Cutoff
Here we have mentioned the previous year qualifying NATA Cutoff for NATA examination:
|Examination||Minimum Percentage||Total Marks|
|MCQ section||At least 25% (total 30 marks)||120|
|Drawing section||At least 25% (total 20 marks)||80|
|Qualifying exam||50% marks||–|
JEE Main Paper 2 Cutoff 2020 (Architecture)
|Home State||Other State||Home State||Other State|
NATA Sample Paper
Here we have provided NATA 2021 Sample Papers that will definitely help you to crack NATA 2021 examination.
Physics Sample Papers
Chemistry Sample Papers
Mathematics Sample Papers
Ranking and Reputation
|Name Of Institute||Aayojan School of Architecture, Rajasthan|
|Review this College||Click Here|
Aayojan School of Architecture, Rajasthan
Address: ISI – 4, RIICO Institutional Block,
Sitapura, Goner Road
PINCODE – 302022
Phone Numbers: Office – Admissions & Accounts:
Cell: +91 141 3081424, Cell +91 96369 91027
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
A. NATA is a compulsory exam for admission to any Architectural College in India (Except NITs & IITs) and is an eligibility test for admission into the Architecture Course.
A. Yes, Aayojan School of Architecture, Rajasthan offer PG course in Architecture.
A. JEE Main is conducted by CBSE, whereas the Council of Architecture conducts NATA. The institutes that give admission based on JEE Main paper 2 are NITs and GFTIs, whereas by NATA, you get admission into Private colleges and State level colleges, other than NITs and IITs
A. The aspirant must have cleared the 12th standard with min 50% in PCM & mathematics and must clear the NATA exam
A. Students have to qualify for NATA 2021 to get admission to this prestigious college.
A. Aayojan School of Architecture, Rajasthan at ISI – 4, RIICO Institutional Block, Sitapura, Goner Road, Jaipur, Rajasthan, PINCODE – 302022