Accurate Institute of Management and Technology Greater Noida (AIMT Greater Noida) was established in the year 2006 as a private, self-financed and co-educational institution set up by Accurate Educational and Research Society Foundation. The institute is affiliated with Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University (Formerly UPTU).
AIMT Greater Noida has grown immensely and today it stands tall as a full-fledged Institute and their focus is on teaching, consulting research & management development programs. The mission of the institute is to impart vibrant, comprehensive and innovative learning to the students enabling them to be managers, entrepreneurs, and leaders with strong cultural values.
Accurate Institute of Management & Technology
|Name of Institute||Accurate Institute of Management & Technology Greater Noida|
|Popular Name||AIMT Greater Noida|
|Location||Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh|
|Year of Establishment||2006|
|Affiliated to||Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University|
|Approved by||AICTE and MHRD|
|Courses||B.Tech, M.Tech, M.Pharm, B.Pharm, MCA, MBA, PGDM|
|Category||Top Engineering Colleges in UPTU|
Affiliations, Recognization and Achievement
- Affiliated by: Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow
- Approved by: AICTE and MHRD
- Aid Status: Private
- Recognized by: UPBTE, State Government of UP
- Accurate institute of management & technology has a state of the art infrastructure
- Modern amenities and all latest facilities including laboratories
- Computer lab
- Hostel for girls and boys
- Conference and a big sports field.
- Seminar hall
- Conference Hall
- Wi-Fi Campus
Courses offered by AIMT Noida
|Computer Science & Engineering||180||4 Years|
|Computer Science & Engineering (Evening)||60||4 years|
|Information Technology||60||4 Years|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||120||4Years|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering||60||4 Years|
|Mechanical Engineering||240||4 Years|
|Mechanical Engineering (Evening)||60||4 Years|
|Civil Engineering||180||4 Years|
|B. Arch||–||3 Years|
|MBA Program||–||2 Years|
|MCA Program||–||2 Years|
|PGDM Program||–||2 Years|
|Diploma in Electrical Engineering||60||3 Years|
|Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (Maintenance)||60||3 Years|
|Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering||60||3 Years|
|Diploma in Civil Engineering||60||3 Years|
|Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (Production)||60||3 Years|
- For Admission in UG and PG Courses, Candidate will have to clear UPSEE Entrance Examination. Admission in UG Courses is based on UPSEE Scorecard.
- Admission seekers, who want to admission in B.Arch, One needs to clear the NATA Entrance Exam.
- The eligible students for a particular course need to go for UPSEE Counselling 2019 to avail seats in a particular Branch.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
For UG Courses
- The candidate must have qualified (without grace) 10+2 Examination (or other equivalents) with Physics and Maths as compulsory subjects along with one subject Chemistry / Bio-Technology / Computer Science / Biology with minimum 60% marks.
For MBA Courses
- For admission to MBA course, the minimum qualification required is three years Bachelor Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 60% from a recognized University/Institute
- Aspirants should have a Valid Score at CAT/MAT/XAT
For MCA Courses
- Candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 years duration from a recognized university in any discipline with minimum 50% marks. (Mathematics at 10 + 2 School level or Graduation level is compulsory).
For PGDM Courses
- For admission to PGDM course, the minimum qualification required is three years Bachelor Degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks from a recognized University/Institute.
- Aspirants should have a Valid Score at CAT/MAT/XAT/ and good communication skills (Reading & Writing).
Fee Structure of AIMT Greater Noida
|STREAMS||TOTAL COURSE FEE|
|Engineering (BE/BTech)||Rs- 3,21,200/-|
|Management (MBA)||Rs- 2,45,000/-|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Management||Rs- 5,60,000/-|
AIMT Greater Noida Cut-off 2019(Expected)
The AIMT Greater Noida Cutoff is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Merit list, including the rank of candidates, will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses. The Cutoff will be based on various parameters like numbers of appearing candidates, total numbers of seats, the difficulty level of the examination, and last year admission record.
Category wise UPSEE minimum qualifying percentage-
|Category||Minimum Qualifying marks|
UPSEE 2017 Cutoff
UPSEE 2016 Cutoff
|Computer Science Engineering||306||127585||556||123701||2957||127699||1420||126975|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering||3727||127877||9154||122285||21711||126356||74024||NA|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||107||126914||1641||119284||7900||127355||23379||112362|
|Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering||1081||122600||2411||122292||11315||126625||51695||107699|
|Instrumentation and Control Engineering||8852||40982||13253||70592||37917||127040||NA||NA|
|Man Made Fiber Technology||5761||46713||13397||99117||29383||88361||63844||63844|
|Materials Science and Technology||26983||69986||58204||81367||93499||127795||NA||NA|
AKTU/UPSEE Counselling Procedure 2019
A candidate has to go through various stages of UPTU Counselling 2019 like the process of online registration, choice filling, freezing of the allotted seats and reporting to the institute with documents and fee. The counseling procedure for UPSEE 2018 can be explained by the below flow chart.
The UPSEE Counselling 2019 is divided into total 5 Rounds. Right from registering for counseling to choice filling, everything will be online. So it is a matter of prime concern to have a grip on the entire counseling process. For more details about the UPSEE Counselling Process…Click here
AIMT Greater Noida has established a dedicated Centre for Corporate Relations (CCR) for enhancing the exposure of the students to the corporate world and to act as an interface between the Institution and the Industry. The CCR also focuses on final placement as well as arranging a summer internship for the students. The entire gamut of academic activities is oriented to provide the best possible placement to the students in leading corporate houses/MNCs in Delhi-NCR as well as in other parts of India and overseas.
Highest Package: 11 Lakhs
Average Package: 5 Lakhs
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Accurate Institute of Management & Technology|
- Accurate Institute of Management & Technology Greater Noida is one of the Top Private Engineering Colleges in India.
- The college gets 4.5 out of 5 on Edufever Best Engineering College Survey.
Accurate Institute of Management and Technology Greater Noida
49, Knowledge Park III, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201306
Phone: 1800 180 3515
Email: [email protected] accurate.in
Official Website: https://www.accurate.in/
- UPSEE 2019: Admission, Date, Pattern, Syllabus, Books, Fees
- UPSEE Counselling| Check the Important Details
- National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA 2019)
- NATA 2019 Counseling Procedure: Qualifying Marks, Participating Institute
- CAT 2019: Application| Dates| Eligibility| Pattern| Syllabus
- JEE MAIN 2019: Admission, Date, Pattern, Syllabus, Books, Fees
- JEE Main 2019 Counselling: Know Seat Allotment| Documents verification
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Why we choose Accurate Institute of Management & Technology?
Answer: Accurate Institute of Management & Technology Noida is one of the best engineering colleges of AKTU University. Top Rankers may also get various Scholarship offered by Accurate Institute of Management & Technology to some of the meritious Students of Country.
- How can I get admission in Accurate Institute of Management & Technology?
Answer: For Admission in Accurate Institute of Management & Technology , Candidate will have to clear UPSEE Entrance Examination and you can also get direct admission through RM Group of Education.
- What is the Placement Statics at Accurate Institute of Management & Technology ?
Answer: Placement is very good.
Note: For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.
Best of Luck Students…!!!