Aditya Institute of Technology Delhi was established in the year of 1995 by Dr R. N. Gupta Technical Educational Society. Aditya Institute of Technology Delhi (AIT Delhi) is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India and affiliated to Board of Technical Education (BTE), Govt. NCT Delhi.
Aditya Institute of Technology Delhi (AIT Delhi) is situated at the Kishan Garh, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi (Near Gaushala Mandir).
NEW: Due to pandemic caused by COVID-19, there will be no Entrance Test for admission in Diploma Courses in Delhi. Admission in the said Courses will be done on Merit Basis. Updates keep on visiting the official website of Delhi Cet.
|Major Notification||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
|Name of Institute||Aditya Institute of Technology Delhi|
|Popular Name||Aditya Polytechnic Delhi|
|Year of Establishment||1995|
|Affiliated to||Directorate of Training & Technical Education, Government of Delhi|
|Courses offered||Diploma, BCA, B.Voc|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Category||Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi|
Affiliations, Recognition, and other Achievement
- Aditya Institute of Technology Delhi (AIT Delhi) is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India and affiliated to Board of Technical Education (BTE), Govt. NCT Delhi.
- Aditya Polytechnic Delhi is an Institutional Member of Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE)
- Internet Facility
- Transport Facility
- Computer Center
- Seminar Hall
|Computer Engineering (CE)||3 Years|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE)||3 Years|
|Information Technology Enabled Services & Management (ITESM)||3 Years|
|Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT)||3 Years|
Programmes under Community Development through Polytechnic
The scheme of Community Development through Polytechnic provides non-formal skill training to rural as well as disadvantaged sections of the community including Un-employed Youth, School Drop-outs, Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Minorities, Women and Physically Handicapped etc. These courses are of six months duration and provided free of cost.
- Data Entry Operator
- Modern Office Practice
- Transistor & TV Service Technician
- Typing and Short Hand
- Cutting and Tailoring
- Embroidery and Needle Work
Faculty & staff
Aditya Institute of Technology offers admission with an intake capacity of 200+ numbers of students. AIT Delhi provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of technical and non-technical staffs to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students.
Applicants may apply for admissions in Aditya Institute of Technology through either Central Counseling or Management Quota after qualifying Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by the Department of Training & Technical Education (DTTE), Government of NCT of Delhi in May/ June every year.
For Admission as Regular students:
For candidates applying for full-time diploma courses in ECE, CE, ITESM & MLT.
- 10/10+2 examination from a recognized Board/ University with minimum 35% or 3.7 CGPA aggregate in Science, Mathematics & English.
- The subjects of Science, Mathematics and English are compulsory.
- The candidate should have passed in each of these three subjects without considering grace marks.
For Admission under Lateral entry scheme:
For Candidates applying for full-time diploma courses in CE, ECE and ITESM under Lateral Entry are eligible for admission to Second Year / Third Semester of full-time diploma courses in analogous disciplines against 10% supernumerary seats.
- Passed 12th Std. examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the Mathematics / Biology (Botany and Zoology) OR 12th Science (with Mathematics as one of the Subject) or 12th Science with Vocational OR 12th Science with Technical.
- The candidate should have passed in each of these five subjects without considering grace marks.
- Passed 10th class of CBSE or equivalent + 2 years ITI (Engg) from ITIs/ITCs located in Delhi and affiliated to DGE&T/BTE, Delhi with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate of all subjects reflected in the mark sheet.
- The candidate should have passed in all the subjects without considering grace marks.
|1) Computer Engineering||Rs.17,400/-|
|2) Electronics & Communication Engineering||Rs.17,400/-|
|3) I.T. Enabled Services & Management||Rs.17,400/-|
|4) Medical Laboratory Technology||Rs. 18,800/-|
|Activity Fee||Rs. 1000/-|
|Security Deposit||Rs. 1500/-|
|Exam Fee||Rs. 500/-|
The Government has introduced scholarships for meritorious students and for students belonging to economically weaker sections of the society studying in the Government institutes as per details are given below:
(For latest scholarship news visit link)
|Name of Scholarship||Amount (In Rs. per month)||Eligibility Criteria||Parental/ Family Income Limit|
|Merit Scholarship||*||Rs. 950/-||80% and above marks in the previous years’ examination||No limit.|
|Merit-cum-Means Scholarship||Rs. 1025/-||Rs. 700/-||70% and above marks in the previous year’s examination.||Rs. 2.00 lakh annual. (certificate issued from SDM to be furnished)|
There is an average placement record at Aditya Institute of Technology most of the student go for higher education like B.E and B.Tech.
|Name of Institute||Aditya Institute of Technology, Delhi|
Aditya Institute of Technology got 3 out of 5 ratings by Edufever college rating Team.
Aditya Institute of Technology,
107/9, Kishan Garh,
New Delhi – 110070
(Near Gaushala Mandir)
Phone: 011- 26125195, 011- 26121328, +91-9315592415
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
A. Delhi Polytechnic College offered the seat of Delhi candidate 85% and other state seats offered 15%.
A. The Applicant candidates have to fill the application form at Official website Applicant must have qualified 10th standard for admission in diploma courses, 12th standard for modern office practice, pharmacy and lateral entry.
A. Yes, Delhi Cet Offer many diploma courses.
A. polytechnic computer engineer initially salary of 8,000 per month to 35,000 per months. It depends on the organisation where you are working, on which post you are hired.
A. Yes, you are Interesting in Engineering or Science and Technology, Diploma can be a very best option for you. polytechnic is a professional technical course, which is one of the good skill development course, so getting a job is easy.
A. Yes, 1 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
A. There is an age limit of boys 21 years and girls 23 years.
List of Top Colleges in India
👉🏻😊😊 Never let yourself down…
👉🏻 Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻 Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
Don’t worry, we are always with you for any admission related queries you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve with the best possible solution.
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍
Application Form 2020
- UPES University, Dehradun: Application Form 2020 Released Apply Now >
- Sharda University, Noida: Application Form Open Now Apply Now >
- GNIOT Greater Noida Application Form Open Now Apply Now >
- Want to Study Abroad? Let's Talk... Apply Now >
- PIIT Greater Noida Application Form Open Now Apply Now >
- Apply for Getting Admission in Polytechnic Colleges in India Apply Now >
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.
Do You Have Any Questions?? Ask Here for Quick Answer, Note: Write question with complete details for better answers