Aditya Pharmacy College Surampalem is one of the best private Pharmacy colleges in Andhra Pradesh. It was established in the year 1984. The College Affiliated with Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada (JNTU Kakinada) and Approved by UGC. Aditya Pharmacy College Surampalem is popularly known as APC Surapalem.
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about Aditya Pharmacy College Surampalem Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Aditya Pharmacy College Surampalem
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of this College APC Surampalem.
|Name of Institute||Aditya Pharmacy College Surampalem|
|Popular Name||APC Surampalem|
|Location||Surapalem, Andhra Pradesh|
|Year of Establishment||1984|
|Affiliated with||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada (JNTU Kakinada)|
|Approved by||UGC, PCI, AICTE|
|Courses offered||B.Pharm, M.Pham, & PhD|
|Review this College||Click Here|
|Category||Pharmacy Colleges in India|
Affiliations, Recognition, and other Achievement
- Affiliation with: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada (JNTU Kakinada)
- Approved By: UGC, PCI, AICTE
- Institute Type: Private
|Pharm.D (PB)||10||4 Year|
Faculty & Staff
The Aditya Pharmacy College Surampalem offers admission with an intake capacity of 50+ numbers of students. APC Surampalem is famous for providing a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members. The college is well equipped with all the modern technology It also provides sufficient numbers of technical and non-technical staffs to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students.
Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test are conducted for admission to various undergraduate and postgraduate courses in all the technical institutions/colleges.
- For Admission in B.Pharm, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their AP EAMCET State Entrance Exam Scorecard.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
|Course Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|B.Pharm||Candidates must have Intermediate (10+2) with Bi.P.C/ M.P.C or its equivalent, with maths or biology, physics and chemistry as major subjects and with minimum 50% of marks and qualifying the entrance exam EAMCET conducted by Board of Technical Education, A.P|
|B.Pharm Lateral Entry||D.Pharm. with minimum 50% of marks and qualifying the entrance exam ECET conducted by the State Board of Technical Education, A.P.|
|M.Pharm||The selection will be on the basis of GPAT Examination (Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test) for non-sponsored candidates and entrance test conducted by the University (PGCET) for sponsored and self-supporting candidates. Admission is either through GPAT / PGCET counselling.|
|Pharm.D||Students must have Intermediate (10+2) with Bi.P.C/ M.P.C or its equivalent, with maths or biology, physics and chemistry as major subjects and with minimum 50% of marks and qualifying the entrance exam EAMCET conducted by Board of Technical Education, A.P.|
|Pharm.D Lateral Entry||Candidates must have D.Pharm. with minimum 50% of marks and qualifying the entrance exam ECET conducted by the State Board of Technical Education, A.P.|
|Pharm.D (PB)||Candidates must have Intermediate (10+2) with Bi.P.C/ M.P.C or its equivalent, with maths or biology, physics and chemistry as major subjects and with minimum 50% of marks and qualifying the entrance exam EAMCET conducted by Board of Technical Education, A.P.|
|Pharm.D (PB) Lateral Entry||Candidates must have B.Pharm. with minimum 50% of marks and qualifying the entrance exam PGCET conducted by the State Board of Technical Education, A.P.|
- Candidates equal or more than 17 years of age as on December 31 of the year of admission.
- The maximum age limit for the applicants (General Category) must be 22 years, and for SC/ST category, 25 years of age as on December 31 of the admission year.
My brother has just passed class 12 He wants to go to Aditya Pharmacy College, Surampalem for pharmacy, what is his admission process. Ask your admission related queries here: Click Here
Here have to provide AP EAMCET Sample Papers that will help you to crack AP EAMCET 2020 examination.
Physics Sample Papers
Chemistry Sample Papers
Biology Sample Papers
NOTE:- To see more sample papers follow this link
|Course Name||Fee Structure|
|B.Pharm Lateral Entry||86.667|
Note: The Fee Structure Subject to Change.
How can I apply for admission at Aditya Pharmacy College, Surampalem, can you please tell me, how costly it is? Click Here to know more.
The scholarships recognize merit and talent of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic year. College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (*depends on the college administrations).
- Merit cum means the college also awards based scholarships to deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
|Central Scholarship in India||Click Here|
|Top Scholarship in India||Click Here|
|Andhra Pradesh Scholarship Scheme||Click Here|
Apart from these scholarship schemes, one can also apply for various educational loan offered by banks in India. You may also check these popular educational loans.
|Banks of India||Links Here|
|State Bank of India||Click Here|
|HDFC Bank||Click Here|
|Punjab National Bank||Click Here|
|Axis Bank||Click Here|
|ICICI Bank||Click Here|
|General/ OBC Category||45|
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||40|
Previous Year Cutoff
|AP EAMCET Cutoff||Opening and closing rank|
|AP EAMCET 2018||Click here|
|AP EAMCET 2017||Click here|
|AP EAMCET 2016||Click here|
AP EAMCET counselling may be started in the last week of July 2020 (Expected) through offline mode. The authority will organize a centralized single window counselling or seat selection process for admission into various courses. All information related to counselling such as counselling schedule or procedure will be published on our website within the prescribed time.
Entrance Exams in India
- Rank Card AP EAMCET 2020
- Hall Ticket of AP EAMCET 2020
- 12th or equivalent mark Sheet
- 10th mark sheet for birth proof
- Transfer Certificate
- standard VI to Intermediate Study Certificate
- Andhra Pradesh Residence Certificate of father/mother for a period of 10 years.
- Aadhar Card
- Cast Certificate, in case of BC/ST/SC
- Income certificate of parents from all sources issued on or after 01.01.2017 or White Ration card
- Local status certificate if applicable
- Reservation under NCC/Sports/ PH/ CAP.
Ranking and Repuation
|Name of Institute||APC Surampalem|
|Review this College||Click Here|
Aditya Pharmacy College
Address: Aditya Nagar, ADB Road, Surampalem – Pin:533437 East-Godavari District, Andhra Pradesh,
Phone : +91 98665 76663/+91 98660 76671
WhatsApp: +91 98660 76671
Official Website: http://adityapharmacy.edu.in/
List of Top College in India
👉🏻😊😊 Never let yourself down…
👉🏻 Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻 Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
Don’t worry, we are always with you for any admission related queries you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve with the best possible solution.
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍
Abroad Admission 2020
- MBBS Abroad Admission 2020 Application FormApply Now
- Kazakh National Medical University, Kazakhstan: Admission Closed Shortly Apply Now
- Stavropol State Medical University, Russia: Admission Form Open Apply Now
- Kursk State Medical University, Russia: Application Form Apply Now
- Zaporizhzhia State Medical University, Ukraine: Application Form Apply Now
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.
Do You Have Any Questions?? Ask Here for Quick Answer, Note: Write question with complete details for better answers