Ahilyabai College of Nursing Delhi is one of the best Govt. Nursing colleges in Delhi. It was established in the year 1993. The Ahilyabai Nursing College Delhi provides high academic standards to its students. The purpose of the course (B.Sc Nursing) is to assist the students to become a professional nurse who is committed to the promotion of health, prevention of disease and care.
Ahilyabai College of Nursing Delhi is one of the oldest constituent colleges of the top ranking University of Delhi. The college fraternity encourages the students to meet the complex challenges.
Ahilyabai College of Nursing Delhi
Before we talk about Ahilyabai College of Nursing Delhi complete college summary, let us have to look at the major information of this college.
|Name of Institute||Ahilyabai College of Nursing Delhi|
|Popular Name||Ahiliyabai Nursing College Delhi|
|Year of Establishment||1993|
|Affiliated with||University Of Delhi|
|Category||Nursing Colleges in Delhi|
Through this article, you can get complete information about the Ahilyabai College of Nursing Delhi (University of Delhi) like Admission, Courses offered, Fees structure, Facilities, Cutoff, Placement details, Ranking and others details.
Affiliations, Recognition, and other Achievement
- Affiliated With: University of Delhi (DU)
- Approved By: UGC
- Aid Status: Government
- Girls Common Room
- Boys Common Room
- Computer labs
- Web access centre
Ahilyabai College of Nursing Delhi offers some of the quality programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure.
|B.Sc (Hons) Nursing||4 Years||40|
Distribution of Seats
|PWD & CW||–||–||–||–||3|
Faculty & Staff
The college offers admission with an intake of 500+ numbers of students per year. The college provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology.
It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staffs to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students.
Admission Procedure 2020
- Candidate should have a personal email and mobile number. Registered email and mobile number will be used to communicate to candidates during the course of admission.
- Scanned copy of stamp size colour photograph (should be less than 100kb) in jpg/jpeg format
- Scanned copy of the signature photograph (should be less than 100kb) in jpg/jpeg format
- Documents of educational qualification
- Details of Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking for making the online payment
- Candidate should check the eligibility criteria as per the prospectus.
Candidate have to register on the official website of AB College of Nursing Delhi: http://www.abconduadmission.in/
|Basic of Selection||
|Total Number of Seat||
Note 1: Only women candidates are eligible for the course.
Note 2: The criterion for deciding the region of the candidate for B. Sc. (Hons.) Nursing course 2020, (who have passed/appeared in the Senior School Certificate Examination or an examination recognized as equivalent to, through Patrachar/ Correspondence /Open School) will be the location of the school. The candidate must have got herself registered with any school for the purpose.
- Online availability of Forms: From 24th June 2020 (Wednesday) Onwards
- Closing Date: 13th July 2020 (Monday)
- Last Day Of Uploading 12th Result: 1st August 2020 (Saturday).
- 1st Counseling (Open merit, EWS): 25th August 2020 (Tuesday) 10 AM onwards.
- 1st Counseling (OBC,SC,ST,PWD,CW): 25th August 2020 (Tuesday) 02PM onwards.
- 2nd Counseling (Open merit, EWS): 28th August 2020 (Friday) 10 am onwards.
- 2nd Counseling (OBC, SC, ST, PWD, CW) Round-Up Counseling (All categories): 28th August 2020 (Friday) 02 PM onwards to 1st Sept 2020 (Tuesday)
- Rs. 1000/-
The fees structure of Ahiliyabai Nursing College Delhi for different courses is mentioned below.
Fees and other charges: fees to be paid at the time of Admission:
|University Enrolment fee (for fresh admission)||250/-|
|Delhi University Athletic fee (per annum)||50/-|
|Delhi University Cultural Council fee (per annum)||10/-|
|University Development fee (per annum)||600/-|
|World University Service (per annum)||5/-|
|Charges for Examination form (Theory 1st Semester)||1,200/-|
|Charges for Examination form (Theory and Practical 2nd Semester)||1,000/-|
|Mark Sheet (per semester)||100/-|
|Tuition fee to be paid in two instalments July & Jan. (per annum)||250/-|
|Refundable deposits (Library & Breakage)||250/-|
|Health fee (per month)||20/-|
|Games fee (per month)||10/-|
|S.N.A. Activities (per annum)||1500/-|
|Water, Fan, Geyser and Electricity fee||600/-|
|Mess Charges *(per month)||2,200/-|
|Dhobi Charges (per month)||200/-|
* * Subject to change without notice, if necessary. Refund will be allowed for summer vacation and for a period not less than fifteen days with the prior permission of Principal.
The college offers many scholarships schemes that are for 12th pass students and can be availed for any course. These scholarships recognize merit and talent of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic year. College offers a scholarship for the following categories.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections are eligible for fee concession.
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- There is a Book Bank facility in the library from where needy students can borrow textbooks for the whole academic year.
- Some special scholarships are also provided by the Delhi University for students belonging to SC/ ST/ BPL/ PWD categories.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
- University Merit Scholarships.
- Scholarships for the wards of Ex-servicemen.
- Scholarships for the wards of Riot Affected.
Important Note: As per Director of Public Instructions, the amount of scholarship to students will be transferred directly to the Aadhar Card linked bank account of the beneficiaries.
Candidates can get many such scholarships updates by the Edufever Scholarship website.
Ahilyabai College Of Nursing Delhi has actively working Placement cell for career guidance and recruitment of the students. It has always been a guiding force for the students and helped them to work on their skills, aptitudes, strengths and weaknesses.
The vision of the Placement has always been to guide the students for the enrichment of lives and the fulfilment of their dreams. A large number of our students have been recruited by top reputed Hospitals and Healthcare chains in India.
Ranking & Reputation
The Ahilyabai College Of Nursing Delhi has turned out to be one of the Best Nursing College in Delhi. The Infrastructure is Excellent, Faculties are Highly trained, Corporate Training and Internships programs are very good so does the Labs and Library.
|Name Of Institute||Ahilyabai College Of Nursing Delhi|
We would like to give this college 4.2 out of 5 stars on Edufever Best Nursing Colleges under Delhi University.
|Address||L.N.J.P. Hospital Campus
Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg, New Delhi
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Question 1: What is B.Sc Nursing and what are its eligibility criteria?
Answer: BSc Nursing is a 4-year undergraduate course, the minimum eligibility requirement for which is the successful completion of 10+2 level of education in Biology, Chemistry and Physics. Its admission is based on entrance exams held between April-June, conducted by respective BSc. Nursing colleges.
Question 2: How to take admission in B.Sc Nursing?
Answer: B.Sc. Nursing admission is based on entrance exams held between April-June. The minimum eligibility criterion for pursuing this course is the successful completion of 10+2 level of education in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
Question 3: How old is this course?
Answer: Bachelor of Science in Nursing or B.Sc. Nursing is a 4-year undergraduate course.
Question 4: What will be the average salary after passing this course?
Answer: The average annual salary offered to candidates of B.Sc Nursing course ranges from INR 2 – 5 Lakhs depending on the college, degree and level of expertise.
Question 5: What are the different nursing fields?
Answer: When you first train as a nurse, you will need to study for one of the forth fields of nursing – mental health, learning disabilities, Children’s or adult nursing.
Some number of universities run “dual fields” nursing degrees. in which you can combine two of the fields during a four-year degree.
|Top Colleges in India||Link|
For further any queries, Comment on the Box below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution.
Best Of luck..!!!
Application Form 2020
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.