AIAPGET 2020 Admit Card: Greetings to all the AIAPGET 2020 Aspirants. As you know that the Authority has released the notification for the AIAPGET Entrance Exam. Also, The Admit card for AIAPGET 2020 will be released on 21st September 2020. This article will let you know the procedure to download AIAPGET 2020 Admit Card (Hall Ticket for AIAPGET 2020).
The Hall Ticket for AIAPGET 2020 is the mandatory document to carry during the Exam hall at the time of examination. If a candidate fails to show His/Her Admit Card at the time of the written exam, then he/she shall not be allowed to appear for the test. Therefore it’s become mandatory for all the students to get updated with their Admit Card.
Latest Notification: AIAPGET 2020 Exam Will be Held on 28 September 2020.
Download Hand Written Notes AIAPGET 2020 Examination. Click Here
1. AIAPGET 2020 Useful Resources
2. Quick Facts
3. Important Dates
4. Admit Card
5. How to Fill Online Application Form
6. Contact Details
7. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
8. List of Top Colleges in India
AIAPGET 2020 Useful Resources
Here we have mentioned some useful resources of AIAPGET 2020, that will help you.
|AIAPGET 2020 Major Notification||Click here|
|AIAPGET 2020 Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|AIAPGET 2020 Exam Pattern||Click here|
|AIAPGET 2020 Syllabus||Click here|
|AIAPGET 2020 Books||Click here|
|AIAPGET 2020 Previous Year Paper||Click here|
|AIAPGET 2020 Sample Paper||Click here|
|AIAPGET 2020 Admit Card||Click here|
|AIAPGET 2020 Cutoff||Click here|
|AIAPGET 2020 Counselling||Click here|
|AIAPGET 2020 Seat Matrix||Click here|
The AIAPGET 2020 entrance exam will be conducted in Online mode (Computer- Based Test). The duration of this entrance exam is 2 hours in the examination. The multiple-choice questions asked will be asked in the examination of the AIAPGET 2020 exam.
|Name of Examination||All India AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Test – AIAPGET|
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|NEET 2020 Exam Date||28th September 2020|
|Level of NEET Examination||National-level|
|Mode of Exam||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)|
|Duration of Examination||2 hours|
|Total Number of Questions||120 Multiple Choice Questions|
|Languages available for the Examination||Ayurveda– English and Hindi|
Unani– English and Urdu
Siddha– English and Tamil
Homoeopathy– English only
Want to Study in Top Ayush Colleges in India. (Call Now) +91-9873056333
Candidates are advised to go through the important dates of AIAPGET 2020 to know details about the examination and admission timeline. By knowing the important dates, the candidates will be less likely to miss out on any important process of the entrance examination.
|Starting Date of Online Registration||06 May 2020|
|Last Date of Online Registration||05 June 2020|
|Last Date of Fee Submission||05 June 2020 (till 11:59 P.M.)|
|Correction in Particulars of Application Form on Website||06 June 2020-10 June 2020|
|Downloading of Admit Cards||21st September 2020|
|Date of Examination||28th September 2020 (Announced)|
|Display of Recorded Responses and Answer Keys||To be announced later|
|Declaration of Result||To be announced later|
All India AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET 2020) exam Notification has been released. The candidate may submit NEET Form only online mode. According to AIAPGET Official Information, The last date of the submission of NEET application form 2020. The admit cards will be available. It will be a single day exam conducted in a single session.
♦ How to Download the Hall Ticket for AIAPGET 2020?
The Admit card for AIAPGET 2020 will be released on 21st September 2020. The Admit Card or commonly known as Call Later can be download from the official website. The admit card is the mandatory document to carry during the Exam hall at the time of written examination. If a candidate fails to show His/Her AIAPGET 2020 Admit Card at the time of the written exam, then he/she shall not be allowed to appear for the test. You can follow these steps to download the admit card for AIAPGET 2020 Entrance examination.
- Visit the AIAPGET entrance exam official website
- Click on AIAPGET Admit Card tab/link.
- Enter details from – Application Number, Date of Birth or Email ID.
- View and download AIAPGET 2020 admit card
- Take a clear print of AIAPGET exam to admit card 2020.
♦ Documents Required at Exam Center
Candidates MUST bring the following documents on the day of examination at the test centre.
- Print copy of Admit Card downloaded from NTA website.
- One passport size photograph (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form) for pasting on the specific space in the attendance sheet at the Centre during the Examination.
- Anyone of the authorized Govt photo IDs (original, valid and non-expired), viz. PAN card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card (With photograph)/ Aadhaar Enrolment No/ Ration Card.
- PwD certificate issued by the Competent Authority, if claiming the relaxation under PWD category
♦ Admit Card
- At the time of online submission of the application form, the candidate will be required to choose the city in which he/she wants to take the test. The choice of the city will depend on the availability of the test centres in a particular city and the allotment shall be done on a first come first serve basis..
- Admit card will be issued to the candidate once the testing venue has been allotted to the candidate by NTA in the city chosen by the Candidate.
♦ What to Do after Download
- Candidates are required to download the admit card from the website.
- Candidates MUST bring the following documents on the day of examination at the test centre.
i. Print copy of Admit Card downloaded from NTA website
ii. One passport size photograph (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form) for pasting on the specific space in the attendance sheet at the Centre during the Examination
iii. Anyone of the authorized Govt photo IDs (original, valid and non-expired), viz. PAN card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card (With photograph)/ Aadhaar Enrolment No/ Ration Card
iv. PwD certificate issued by the Competent Authority, if claiming the relaxation under PWD category
♦ Unable to Download the AIAPGET 2020 Admit Card?
Admission Seeker is advised to check the respective admit Card as soon as it got released. Any alteration in Data shown in admit card may immediately be informed to the Conducting Board. If you are not able to download your admit card then it may be due to the following reasons.
- It might be possible that there may be a server problem, in such case you need to wait and try after some time.
- If the server is working ok then you have to check whether your browser allows the popup from the AIAPGET or not. If not then try opening it with some other Browser.
- Still not working? try to delete all your cache and retry again.
- Now the last option is to call or mail the below-mentioned Helpline Number or E-mail id of AIAPGET 2020 authority.
How to Fill Online Application Form
Step-1: Apply for Online Registration using unique Email Id and Mobile No.
Step-2: Fill in the Online Application Form and note down the system generated Application No.
Step-3: Upload scanned images of Candidate’s Photograph (file size: 20 kb – 50kb) and Candidate’s Signature (file size: 10kb – 20kb) in JPG/JPEG format.
Step-4: Pay the fee using ICICI/Syndicate/Paytm Payment Gateway through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/UPI/Paytm and keep proof of fee paid. In case the Confirmation Page is not generated after payment of fee then the transaction is cancelled, and the amount will be refunded to the candidate’s account. However, the candidate has to make another transaction, in case the Confirmation Page is not generated.
*Download, save and print copies of Confirmation Page after successful remittance
of fee and keep copies safely for future reference.
*All the 4 Steps can be done together or at separate times.
- Candidates are advised to visit the NTA website and check their e-mails/SMS regularly for latest updates.
- The candidate shall appear at their own cost at the Examination Centre on Date and Shift indicated on their Admit Card issued by the NTA.
- Any request to change the Examination Centre, Date and subject provided on the Admit Card shall not be considered under any circumstances.
Want to Study in Top Ayush Colleges in India. (Call Now) +91-9873056333
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans National Test Agency conducts the AIAPGET Entrance Exam
Ans You should hold the degree of BAMS/BHMS/BSMS/BUMS as per some provision can apply AIAPGET.
Ans AYUSH Admissions Central Counseling Committee (AACCC) conducts the counselling for AIAPGET.
Ans The exam is postponed because of the spread of COVID-19 situation.
Ans Though, the passing marks are not specified by NTA. Still, a high score in AIAPGET leads to the selection in a top college.
Ans The maximum marks of AIAPGET are 480.
Ans Yes, -1 is deducted for every negative mark.
List of Top Colleges in India
|Courses Name||Links Here|
|Engineering Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Medical Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Architecture Colleges in India||Click Here|
|BAMS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|BHMS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|BSMS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|BYNS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|BUMS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Dental Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Nursing Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Physiotherapy Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Veterinary Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Pharmacy Colleges in India||Click Here|
|LAW Colleges in India||Click Here|
|B.Ed Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Hotel Management Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Fashion Designing Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Polytechnic Colleges in India||Click Here|
Never let yourself down…
Keep Working Hard.
For further queries related to AIAPGET 2020, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution.
Best of Luck…!!!
Admission Notification 2021
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser.
UPES Dehradun 2021 Application Started Apply