Here we have mentioned some useful resources of AIAPGET 2020, that will help you.
|Major Notification||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
The AIAPGET 2020 entrance exam will be conducted in Online mode (Computer- Based Test). The duration of this entrance exam is 2 hours in the examination. The multiple-choice questions asked will be asked in the examination of the AIAPGET 2020 exam.
|Name of Examination||All India AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Test – AIAPGET|
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|NEET 2020 Exam Date||26th July 2020|
|Level of NEET Examination||National-level|
|Mode of Exam||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)|
|Duration of Examination||2 hours|
|Total Number of Questions||120 Multiple Choice Questions|
|Scoring||04– For each correct response -1 – For each incorrect response 0 – for no response or not attempted questions|
|Languages available for the Examination||Ayurveda– English and Hindi Unani– English and Urdu Siddha– English and Tamil Homoeopathy– English only|
Candidates are advised to go through the important dates of AIAPGET 2020 to know details about the examination and admission timeline. By knowing the important dates, the candidates will be less likely to miss out on any important process of the entrance examination.
|Events||Dates (Will be updated soon)|
|Starting Date of Online Registration||06 May 2020|
|Last Date of Online Registration||05 June 2020|
|Last Date of Fee Submission||05 June 2020 (till 11:59 P.M.)|
|Correction in Particulars of Application Form on Website||06 June 2020-10 June 2020|
|Downloading of Admit Cards||20 June 2020 onwards|
|Date of Examination||To be announced later|
|Display of Recorded Responses and Answer Keys||To be announced later|
|Declaration of Result||To be announced later|
All India AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET 2020) exam Notification has been released. The candidate may submit NEET Form only online mode. According to AIAPGET Official Information, The last date of the submission of NEET application form 2020 will be June 05, 2020. Furthermore, The admit cards will be available by June 20, 2020. It will be a single day exam conducted in a single session.
♦ How to Download the Hall Ticket for AIAPGET 2020?The Admit card for AIAPGET 2020 will be released on June 20, 2020. The Admit Card or commonly known as Call Later can be download from the official website. The admit card is the mandatory document to carry during the Exam hall at the time of written examination. If a candidate fails to show His/Her AIAPGET 2020 Admit Card at the time of the written exam, then he/she shall not be allowed to appear for the test. You can follow these steps to download the admit card for AIAPGET 2020 Entrance examination.
- Visit the AIAPGET entrance exam official website
- Click on AIAPGET Admit Card tab/link.
- Enter details from – Application Number, Date of Birth or Email ID.
- View and download AIAPGET 2020 admit card
- Take a clear print of AIAPGET exam to admit card 2020.
♦ Documents Required at Exam CenterCandidates MUST bring the following documents on the day of examination at the test centre.
- Print copy of Admit Card downloaded from NTA website.
- One passport size photograph (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form) for pasting on the specific space in the attendance sheet at the Centre during the Examination.
- Anyone of the authorized Govt photo IDs (original, valid and non-expired), viz. PAN card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card (With photograph)/ Aadhaar Enrolment No/ Ration Card.
- PwD certificate issued by the Competent Authority, if claiming the relaxation under PWD category
♦ Admit Card
- At the time of online submission of the application form, the candidate will be required to choose the city in which he/she wants to take the test. The choice of the city will depend on the availability of the test centres in a particular city and the allotment shall be done on a first come first serve basis..
- Admit card will be issued to the candidate once the testing venue has been allotted to the candidate by NTA in the city chosen by the Candidate.
♦ What to Do after Download
- Candidates are required to download the admit card from the website.
- Candidates MUST bring the following documents on the day of examination at the test centre. i. Print copy of Admit Card downloaded from NTA website ii. One passport size photograph (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form) for pasting on the specific space in the attendance sheet at the Centre during the Examination iii. Anyone of the authorized Govt photo IDs (original, valid and non-expired), viz. PAN card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card (With photograph)/ Aadhaar Enrolment No/ Ration Card iv. PwD certificate issued by the Competent Authority, if claiming the relaxation under PWD category
♦ Unable to Download the AIAPGET 2020 Admit Card?
Admission Seeker is advised to check the respective admit Card as soon as it got released. Any alteration in Data shown in admit card may immediately be informed to the Conducting Board. If you are not able to download your admit card then it may be due to the following reasons.
- It might be possible that there may be a server problem, in such case you need to wait and try after some time.
- If the server is working ok then you have to check whether your browser allows the popup from the AIAPGET or not. If not then try opening it with some other Browser.
- Still not working? try to delete all your cache and retry again.
- Now the last option is to call or mail the below-mentioned Helpline Number or E-mail id of AIAPGET 2020 authority.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ,s)
Q. What is the duration of the examination? A. The duration of AIAPGET 2020 will be 1 hour and 30 minutes, irrespective of the discipline. The question paper will comprise of 100 objective type questions.
Q. Why was the examination postponed? A. The examination has been postponed due to the spread of novel coronavirus in India.
Q. What is the maximum number of attempts permitted for AIAPGET? A. The National Testing Agency (NTA) has not specified any number for the permitted number of attempts for AIAPGET. Hence, a candidate can appear for AIAPGET as many times as he/ she needs to get the desired course.
Q. Will there be negative marking in AIAPGET 2020? A. Yes, there will be negative marking in AIAPGET 2020. For every correct answer, four (4) marks will be awarded and for incorrect answer one (1) mark will be deducted.
Q. When will NTA announce the date for AIAPGET 2020? A. NTA will announce the new dates for AIAPGET 2020 after carefully evaluating the COVID-19 situation after May 15.
Q. When will the application form for AIAPGET 2020 be available? A. AIAPGET 2020 application form will be available online from May 5. The last date to fill the application form is June 5.
Q. I am 30 years old. Can I apply for AIAPGET? A. Yes, there is no upper age limit for the candidates appearing for AIAPGET 2020. Therefore, you can apply for this examination.
Q. Can I appear for AIAPGET offline? A. No, the examination will be conducted in online mode only.
List of Top Colleges in India
Success Mantra: 👉🏻Never let yourself down😊😊 👉🏻Keep working Hard✍️ 👉🏻Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
For further queries related to AIAPGET 2020, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution.
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍
Application Form 2020
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.