AIAPGET Exam Pattern 2020 – Hello Medical graduates, If you are willing to appear for the postgraduate medical entrance examination. Then, you should need to be familiar with the AIAPGET 2020 exam pattern. National Test Agency (NTA) will be conducting AIAPGET entrance exam.
The exam pattern of AIAPGET includes details like the number of questions, mode of exam, timings, syllabus, etc. In this article, we will help applicants to understand the exam pattern of AIAPGET. According to NTA released information brochure for AIAPGET on which includes all important details regarding AIAPGET entrance exam 2020.
Here we have mentioned some useful resources of AIAPGET 2020, that will help you.
|Major Notification||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
The AIAPGET 2020 entrance exam will be conducted in Online mode (Computer- Based Test). The duration of this entrance exam is 2 hours in the examination. The multiple-choice questions asked will be asked in the examination of the AIAPGET 2020 exam.
|Name of Examination||All India AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Test – AIAPGET|
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|NEET 2020 Exam Date||26th July 2020|
|Level of NEET Examination||National-level|
|Mode of Exam||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)|
|Duration of Examination||2 hours|
|Total Number of Questions||120 Multiple Choice Questions|
|Scoring||04– For each correct response
-1 – For each incorrect response
0 – for no response or not attempted questions
|Languages available for the Examination||Ayurveda– English and Hindi
Unani– English and Urdu
Siddha– English and Tamil
Homoeopathy– English only
Candidates are advised to go through the important dates of AIAPGET 2020 to know details about the examination and admission timeline. By knowing the important dates, the candidates will be less likely to miss out on any important process of the entrance examination.
|Events||Dates (Will be updated soon)|
|Starting Date of Online Registration||06 May 2020|
|Last Date of Online Registration||05 June 2020|
|Last Date of Fee Submission||05 June 2020 (till 11:59 P.M.)|
|Correction in Particulars of Application Form on Website||06 June 2020-10 June 2020|
|Downloading of Admit Cards||20 June 2020 onwards|
|Date of Examination||To be announced later|
|Display of Recorded Responses and Answer Keys||To be announced later|
|Declaration of Result||To be announced later|
Other Engineering Entrance Exam
The syllabus is very vast as it covers the entire graduation study course material of BAMS, BHMS, BSMS and BYMS.
- History of Ayurved
- Philosophy (kriya sharer)
- Structure of Body (Rachana sharer)
- Basic fundamental of Atang Hridya (Maulik siddhant avum astang hridya)
- Pharmacology and Materia Medica (dravyaguna vighyan)
- Toxicology, Forensic Medicine And Medical Jurisprudence (agadtantra)
- Iatrochemistry And Ayurvedic Pharmaceutics (rasashatra)
- Charak Samhita
- Rog Nidan
- Prasuti Tantra and Stri Roga
- Kaumarbhritya Parichaya
- Charak Samhita (uttarardha)
- Shalya Tantra
- Shalakya Tantra
- Research methodology and medical statistics
- Homeopathic Pharmacy
- Physiology including Biochemistry
- Homeopathic Materia and Medica
- Organon of Medicine, Principles of Homoeopathic Philosophy and Psychology
- Pathology and Microbiology
- Forensic Medicine and Toxicology
- Surgery including ENT Ophthalmology and Dental Homoeo. Therapeutics
- Obstetrics and Gynecology Infant care and Homoeo. Therapeutics
- Practice of Medicine
- Community Medicine
- Three primordial, eternal entities and their Siddha anthric theories (Pathi, Pasu, Paasam)
- Initiation towards the highest goal of life (Deekai)
- Epistemology (Alavai)
- Five element theory (lymbootha Kolgai)
- 96 Fundamental Principles (Thathuvams) and its different concepts
- Three humoural theory ( Uyir Thaathukkal)
- Seven Physical constituents ( UdalKattukal )
- Five basic properties of Drug
- History of Tamil Nadu including three Tamil Academies and Ancient Religious Traditions of Tamils(Arusamaiyakolgai)
- Arabic and Mantiq wa Falsifa
- Kulliyat Umoore Tabiya
- Tashreehul Badan
- Munafeul Aaza
- Tahaffuzi wa Samaji Tib
- Ilmul Advia
- Mahiyatul Amraz
- Communication Skills
- Ilmul Saidla wa Murakkabat
- Tibbe Qanooni wa Ilmul Samoom
- Sareeriyat wa Usoole Ilaj
- Ilaj Bit Tadbeer
- Amraze Niswan
- Ilmul Qabalat wa Naumaulood
- Ilmul Jarahat
- Ain, Uzn, Anaf, Halaq wa Asnan
AIAPGET 2020 admit card will be available on 20 June 2020 onward. This year NTA announced that the AIAPGET exam is of 480 Marks. Some of the highlights of AIAPGET 2020 exam pattern is mentioned below-
- Total Number of Questions – 120
- Maximum Marks – 480
- Each question carries 4 marks.
- There is -1 mark penalty for every wrong question. While 0 marks are deducted for un-attempting questions.
- This year AIAPGET will be LAN Based CBT (Computer Based Test) and in MCQ Format.
- The medium of Paper:
– Ayurveda- English and Hindi
– Unani- English and Urdu
– Siddha- English and Tamil
– Homoeopathy- English only
|Details||The pattern in the Previous Years||Changes made for AIAPGET 2020|
|Total Number of Questions||100||120|
|Duration of the Exam||90 minutes||120 minutes|
The exam paper for AIAPGET 2020 will be consisting of questions of 100 multiple choice single select questions and every question has equal weight. Each question is allotted 4 marks for the correct response and 1 mark will be deducted for the incorrect response of each question. No deduction from the total score will be made if no response is indicated for a question.
|Mark for Each Question||4|
|Negative Marking for Wrong Answer||– 1|
|Questions Not Answered||0|
There is given below Important Tips related to AIAPGET 2020
- Firstly, know all the details about the officially prescribed syllabus for the examination.
- Practice mock test & previous year question papers.
- Make a proper time-table for your preparations.
- Consider the good preparation of books and study materials.
- Consider the good preparation of books and study materials.
- Stay stress-free & healthy while preparing for exams.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ,s)
Q.A. The exam will be held in the Computer-based Mode (online mode)
Q. Who will conduct the AIAPGET 2020?
A. The National Testing Agency (NTA) is responsible for conducting the All India AYUSH Postgraduate Entrance Test. However, NTA’s role is limited to conducting the examination and processing the results. The admission/ counselling of NTA is under the supervision of AYUSH Admissions Central Counseling Committee (AACCC).
Q.A. Candidates can apply online on the official website as per schedule date.
Q. What is the price of AIAPGET 2020 application form?
A. The cost of AIAPGET application form for candidates belonging to General/Unreserved/ Other Backward Classes category is Rs 2500. However, candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Persons with disability/ Transgender category is Rs 1750.
Q. What is the duration of the examination?
A. The duration of AIAPGET 2020 will be 1 hour and 30 minutes, irrespective of the discipline. The question paper will comprise of 100 objective type questions.
Q. Why was the examination postponed?
A. The examination has been postponed due to the spread of novel coronavirus in India.
Q. What is the maximum number of attempts permitted for AIAPGET?
A. The National Testing Agency (NTA) has not specified any number for the permitted number of attempts for AIAPGET. Hence, a candidate can appear for AIAPGET as many times as he/ she needs to get the desired course.
Q. Will there be negative marking in AIAPGET 2020?
A. Yes, there will be negative marking in AIAPGET 2020. For every correct answer, four (4) marks will be awarded and for incorrect answer one (1) mark will be deducted.
Q. When will NTA announce the date for AIAPGET 2020?
A. NTA will announce the new dates for AIAPGET 2020 after carefully evaluating the COVID-19 situation after May 15.
Q. When will the application form for AIAPGET 2020 be available?
A. AIAPGET 2020 application form will be available online from May 5. The last date to fill the application form is June 5.
Q. I am 30 years old. Can I apply for AIAPGET?
A. Yes, there is no upper age limit for the candidates appearing for AIAPGET 2020. Therefore, you can apply for this examination.
Q. Can I appear for AIAPGET offline?
A. No, the examination will be conducted in online mode only.
List of Top Colleges in India
👉🏻Never let yourself down😊😊
👉🏻Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
For further queries related to AIAPGET 2020, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution.
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍
Application Form 2020
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.