AIBE is a national-level examination conducted by the Bar Council of India to assess whether provisionally enrolled advocates or fresh law graduates can practice law. BCI has released the AIBE XVI (16) application form on December 26. The last date to register for AIBE is February 21. BCI has released an SOP for the AIBE 2021 exam conducted on January 24, 2021.
In this article, you will let you know about the AIBE XV & AIBE XVI 2020 Admission, Syllabus, Preparation tips, Counselling Schedule, Result declaration, Schedule etc.
Download Hand Written Notes AIBE 2021 Examination. Click Here
1. SOP Instruction
2. Important Dates
3. Why Choose AIBE 2021
4. Eligibility Criteria
5. Application Process
6. Exam Pattern
7. AIBE 2020 Syllabus
8. Best Books
9. Admit Card
12. Counselling Procedure
13. Exam Centers
14. Contact Detail
15. Frequently Asked Question
16. List of Top Colleges in India
AIBE Exam Usefull Resources
Aspirants May Also Check these Important links related to All India Bar Examination (AIBE-XV) 2021.
|Major Notification||Click Here|
|Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Previous Year Books||Click Here|
|Sample Paper||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Test Series||Click Here|
The SOP is being issued to conduct the All India Bar Examination on 24 January 2021 in compliance with the order dated 07 January 2021 passed by Hon’ble High Court of Delhi. The following SOP is/are based on the guidelines and SOP issued by MHRD to conduct the examination.
- The candidate should follow all the guidelines/ SOP issued by the MHRD/Central Government and the State Government.
- The candidates should obey all the directions/instructions issued by the invigilator/controller of the examination in compliance with the government’s SOP for conducting the examination.
- In case there is a restriction on the movement in a certain area, and admit card issued to the candidate should be treated as a pass for the candidate’s movement to appear in AIBE.
- The candidate shall submit a declaration form attached to the admit card to the invigilator regarding health issue/s at the entrance gate of examination centres.
- Candidate must co-operate in getting temperature check, maintaining social distancing, and other norms as prescribed.
- The candidate should use a sanitiser given to them at the gate, and the mask should be worn during the examination.
- The candidates must have downloaded Argoya Setu App on their mobile phones.
- Cleanliness and hygienic conditions as per the concerned government department’s safety and health advisory are maintained at all places.
- Candidates should follow Proper signage, symbols; posture at appropriate places to maintain social distancing.
- If it is found that any candidate has symptoms of fever, cough, and cold, he/she should be either made to sit in a separate room or not be allowed to sit in the examination.
- There should not be crowding at the entry and exit gate.
- The above guidelines are being issued, and the guidelines already issued to the candidates and the admit card.
|Examination Name||All India Bar Examination|
|Competent body||The Bar Council of India|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Option of Languages||Eleven (Hindi, Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, Marathi, |
Bengali, Gujarati, Oriya, English, Assamese, Punjabi)
|Type of Question||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Type of exam||Certification exam. Qualified candidates will be issued Certificate of Practice (COP) thereby enabling them to practice in a court of law|
Here in this section, we provide the information about AIBE XV & AIBE XVI 2021exam important dates; the candidate is advised to follow the schedule of Exam.
Schedule –AIBE XV 2020 Dates
|Online registration had begun from||16th May, 2020|
|Bank payment through challan started from||16th May, 2020|
|Online registration extended to||19th December, 2020|
|Last date for payment||21st December, 2020|
|Last date for completion of online form||23rd December, 2020|
|Online release of admit cards||25th December, 2020|
|Date of Examination||24th January, 2021 (Concluded)|
Schedule –AIBE XVI 2021 Dates
|Online registration starts from||26th December, 2020|
|Bank payment through online starts from||26th December, 2020|
|Online registration closes||21st February, 2021|
|Last date for payment||23rd February, 2021|
|Last date for completion of online form||26th February, 2021|
|Online release of admit cards||6th March, 2021|
|Date of Examination||21st March, 2021|
Why Choose AIBE 2021?
Before going deep, let us have a look at some of the salient features of AIBE 2021 Which will give you the answer why choose this Certification Exam.
- All India Bar Examination will assess skills at a basic level, and is intended to set a minimum benchmark for admission to the practice of law; it addresses a candidate’s analytical abilities and understanding basic knowledge of law.
- After passing the examination candidate will be awarded “Certificate of Practice” by the Bar Council of India thereby enabling them to practice in a court of law.
So, if you have already made your mind to be a part of it, then the very first thing you have to do is to read this article carefully. You will find all the detailed information about the AIBE India 2020 Test. Let us first have a brief look at the Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria and Exam Pattern of All India Bar Examination 2021
Here are the updated eligibility criteria for the AIBE Exam 2021.
For AIBE XV (15) & XVI (16) Eligibility Criteria
Bar Council of India sets the qualification criteria of the exam that the applicant has to fulfil. Only if the applicant matches all of these requirements will they be counted for Certificate of Practice.
AIBE XV (15) 2020 Eligibility criteria
|Graduation||Candidates must have completed graduation in or after 2009-10|
|Law degree||Applicants must hold a law degree from a recognized institute|
|Bar council registration||Candidates must be registered with their respective State Bar Council.|
|Age Criteria||There is no upper or lower age limit for appearing in AIBE 2021 exam|
Note: To know more about AIBE 2021 Eligibility Criteria. Click Here
Payment Mode: Online Payment/Bank Challan.
Candidates can go through the important facts regarding AIBE application form 2021 XV mentioned below.
- Candidates need to register themselves for the AIBE test on the official website.
- Candidates are required to upload all the required documents i.e. Photograph, Signature & Enrolment Certificate and these documents need to be self-attested otherwise can lead to rejection/disqualification.
- In case you have entered any wrong information or uploaded a wrong document, you can get it rectified by emailing the correction along with your registration number on firstname.lastname@example.org, before the release of admit card.
- Make sure you keep a print out of your application form for your reference.
|SC, ST||Offline||Transgender, Female, Male||₹ 2560|
|OBC, General||Offline||Transgender, Female, Male||₹ 3560|
Here is the updated Exam Pattern for the AIBE India entrance exam 2021.
|S.No.||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Time|
|1.||19 Subjects||100||100||210 Minutes|
Division of 19 Subjects
|Subject||Questions per subject|
|Indian Penal Code||8|
|Criminal Procedure Code||10|
|Code of Civil Procedure||10|
|Alternate Dispute Redressed Including Arbitration Act||4|
|Public Interest Litigation||4|
|Professional Ethics and Cases of Professional Misconduct under BCI Rules||4|
|Labor and Industrial Laws||4|
|Law of Tort including Motor Vehicles Act and Consumer Protection Law||5|
|Law of Contract, Specific Relief, Property Laws, Negotiable Instrument Act||8|
|Land Acquisition Act||2|
|Intellectual Property Law||2|
- You have 210 minutes to complete the test.
- The test contains a total of 100 Questions.
- There is only one correct answer to each question. Click on the most appropriate option to mark it as your answer.
- You will be awarded one marks for each correct answer.
- There is no penalty mark for each wrong answer.
- You can change your answer by clicking on some other option.
Note: To know more about AIBE 2021 Exam Pattern. Click Here
AIBE 2021 Syllabus
|I.P.C (Indian penal code)|
|CR.P.C (criminal procedure code)|
|C.P.C (code of civil procedure)|
|Alternative dispute redressal including arbitration act|
|Public interest litigation|
|Professional ethics & cases of professional misconduct under BCI rules|
|Labour & industrial laws|
|Law of a tort, including motor vehicle act and consumer protection law|
|Law related to taxation|
|Law of contract, specific relief, property laws, negotiable instrument act|
|Land acquisition act|
|Intellectual property laws|
Note: To know more about AIBE 2021 Syllabus. Click Here
Candidates preparing for the exam are getting tensed about the Study Materials and Books required to crack the Exam. But if your preparation is effective and you are working with proper planning, you can easily clear the cut-off. All you need is these Best Books for AIBE 2021 Exam.
Note: To know more about AIBE 2021 Best Books. Click Here
The admit card for the AIBE 2021 will be released online from Aug 2021. The Admit Card or commonly known as Call Later can be download from the official website. The admit card is the mandatory document to carry during the Exam hall at the written examination time. If a candidate fails to show His/Her AIBE 2021 Admit Card at the time of the written exam, then he/she shall not be allowed to appear for the test. You can follow these steps to download the admit card for AIBE 2021 Entrance examination.
- Visit the AIBE entrance exam official website
- Click on AIBE Admit Card tab/link
- Enter any two details from – Application Number, Date of Birth or Email ID.
- View and download AIBE admit card
- Take a clear print of AIBE entrance exam 2021 to admit card.
Note: To know more about AIBE 2021 Admit Card. Click Here
All India Bar Examination (AIBE) Result will be declared in soon. The result will release online on the website. Students can check their results by entering their roll number, and other required details are given below. Aspirants need to follow the below given important Steps for AIBE 2021.
- Go to the official website of All India Bar Examination (AIBE).
- Click on “AIBE Result” tab/link mentioned on the official website.
- Enter any two details from – Roll number, date of birth and application number.
- Click on Submit button.
- View result and download AIBE scorecard.
AIBE 2021 Expected Cutoff
AIBE (All India Bar Examination), is an Exam conducted at the national level by the Bar Council of India. The exam aims to test the ability of advocates to practice law as a profession in India. AIBE test taker’s analytic abilities and a basic understanding of the law. The Entrance Exam is conducted in 40 different cities across India. AIBE is an offline open book test with multiple choice based questions provided in eleven languages.
Note: To know more about AIBE 2021 Cutoff. Click Here
Counselling Procedure for AIBE 2021
The candidates want to appear in the counselling process must follow the steps to complete the Admission Procedure.
- The candidates need to check their ranking based on Merit List then they need to confirm the counselling dates through online at the official website of the AIBE counselling.
- The candidates who want to get admission in Law professional studies will have to get qualified in the AIBE 2021.
- After the declaration of result, candidates will have to check their result, and the qualified candidates will have to register themselves through online mode at the official website.
Note: To Check Complete AIBE 2021 Counselling Procedure. Click Here
The AIBE XV will be conducted in 40 cities all across India. Candidates will have 11 languages to choose for attempting the examination.
|Jammu and Kashmir||Jammu|
For General Queries
Bar Council of India 21 Rouse Avenue Institutional Area ITO Near Bal Bhawan
New Delhi – 110002.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. The All India Bar Examination (AIBE) is conducted to examine an advocate’s capability to practice the profession of law in India.
Ans. There are no age criteria to appear in the exam
Ans. No seats are available, as AIBE is not an entrance exam. It is a Certification Exam.
Ans. 21st February 2021.
Ans. No, no marks will be deducted for any incorrect answer.
Ans. Candidates who have completed their bachelor’s degree before 2009-2010 will not have to appear for the AIBE exam.
Ans. The BCI will conduct the AIBE 2020 in the offline (pen-paper based) mode only. It will be an open book examination. The exam would be conducted in 40 cities across the country.