AIBE is a national-level examination conducted by the Bar Council of India to assess whether provisionally enrolled advocates or fresh law graduates can practice law. BCI has released the AIBE XVI (16) application form on December 26. The last date to register for AIBE is February 21. BCI has released an SOP for the AIBE 2021 exam conducted on January 24, 2021.
In this article, you will let you know about the AIBE XV & AIBE XVI 2020 Admission, Syllabus, Preparation tips, Counselling Schedule, Result declaration, Schedule etc.
The SOP is being issued to conduct the All India Bar Examination on 24 January 2021 in compliance with the order dated 07 January 2021 passed by Hon’ble High Court of Delhi. The following SOP is/are based on the guidelines and SOP issued by MHRD to conduct the examination.
- The candidate should follow all the guidelines/ SOP issued by the MHRD/Central Government and the State Government.
- The candidates should obey all the directions/instructions issued by the invigilator/controller of the examination in compliance with the government’s SOP for conducting the examination.
- In case there is a restriction on the movement in a certain area, and admit card issued to the candidate should be treated as a pass for the candidate’s movement to appear in AIBE.
- The candidate shall submit a declaration form attached to the admit card to the invigilator regarding health issue/s at the entrance gate of examination centres.
- Candidate must co-operate in getting temperature check, maintaining social distancing, and other norms as prescribed.
- The candidate should use a sanitiser given to them at the gate, and the mask should be worn during the examination.
- The candidates must have downloaded Argoya Setu App on their mobile phones.
- Cleanliness and hygienic conditions as per the concerned government department’s safety and health advisory are to be maintained at all places.
- Candidates should follow Proper signage, symbols; posture at appropriate places to maintain social distancing.
- If it is found that any candidate has symptoms of fever, cough, and cold, he/she should be either made to sit in a separate room or not be allowed to sit in the examination.
- There should not be crowding at the entry and exit gate.
- The above guidelines are being issued and the guidelines already issued to the candidates along with the admit card.
All India Bar Examination 2020
AIBE (All India Bar Examination), is an Exam conducted at the national level by the Bar Council of India. The exam aims to test the ability of advocates to practice law as a profession in India. AIBE test taker’s analytic abilities and a basic understanding of the law. The Entrance Exam is conducted in 40 different cities across India. AIBE is an offline open book test with multiple choice based questions provided in eleven languages.
Candidates who clear AIBE will be given ‘Certificate of Practice’ by the BCI. This certificate makes the candidate eligible to practice in the court of law.
Aspirants May Also Check these Important links related to All India Bar Examination (AIBE-XV) 2020.
|Name of the examination||All India Bar Examination (AIBE-XV)|
|Commonly known as||AIBE|
|Conducting Body||Bar Council of India (BCI)|
|Type of Exam||Certification Examination|
|Mode of exam||Offline (Open Book Test)|
|Starting of online Registrations and Bank payments||16th May 2020|
|Online registrations closes||27th July 2020 *|
|Last date of application fee payment||29th July 2020 *|
|Last date for completion of online forms||2nd August 2020 *|
|Release of Admit Cards||9th August 2020 *|
|AIBE 2020 Result||16th August 2020 *|
* – Council reserves the right to extend the said examination date in case of unavoidable
The aspirant can check details about AIBE 2020 including the exam pattern, selection procedure and preparation tips below.
Why Choose AIBE 2020?
Before going deep, let us have a look at some of the salient features of AIBE 2020 Which will give you the answer why choose this Certification Exam.
- All India Bar Examination will assess skills at a basic level, and is intended to set a minimum benchmark for admission to the practice of law; it addresses a candidate’s analytical abilities and understanding basic knowledge of law.
- After passing the examination candidate will be awarded “Certificate of Practice” by the Bar Council of India thereby enabling them to practice in a court of law.
So, if you have already made your mind to be a part of it, then the very first thing you have to do is to read this article carefully. You will find all the detailed information about the AIBE India 2020 Test. Let us first have a brief look at the Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria and Exam Pattern of All India Bar Examination 2020
Here are the updated eligibility criteria for the AIBE Exam 2020.
- Candidates holding three-year or five-year LLB degree from a recognized institute are eligible for appearing in AIBE.
- Candidate has to be enrolled with respective State Bar Council to appear for the AIBE.
- There is no upper age limit or lower age limit for candidates taking the exam.
Payment Mode: Online Payment/Bank Challan.
Candidates can go through the important facts regarding AIBE application form 2020 XV mentioned below.
- Candidates need to register themselves for the AIBE test on the official website.
- Candidates are required to upload all the required documents i.e. Photograph, Signature & Enrolment Certificate and these documents need to be self-attested otherwise can lead to rejection/disqualification.
- In case you have entered any wrong information or uploaded a wrong document, you can get it rectified by emailing the correction along with your registration number on email@example.com, before the release of admit card.
- Make sure you keep a print out of your application form for your reference.
|SC, ST||Offline||Transgender, Female, Male||₹ 2560|
|OBC, General||Offline||Transgender, Female, Male||₹ 3560|
Here is the updated Exam Pattern for the AIBE India entrance exam 2020.
|S.No.||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Time|
|1.||19 Subjects||100||100||210 Minutes|
Division of 19 Subjects
|Subject||Questions per subject|
|Indian Penal Code||8|
|Criminal Procedure Code||10|
|Code of Civil Procedure||10|
|Alternate Dispute Redressed Including Arbitration Act||4|
|Public Interest Litigation||4|
|Professional Ethics and Cases of Professional Misconduct under BCI Rules||4|
|Labor and Industrial Laws||4|
|Law of Tort including Motor Vehicles Act and Consumer Protection Law||5|
|Law of Contract, Specific Relief, Property Laws, Negotiable Instrument Act||8|
|Land Acquisition Act||2|
|Intellectual Property Law||2|
- You have 210 minutes to complete the test.
- The test contains a total of 100 Questions.
- There is only one correct answer to each question. Click on the most appropriate option to mark it as your answer.
- You will be awarded one marks for each correct answer.
- There is no penalty mark for each wrong answer.
- You can change your answer by clicking on some other option.
AIBE 2020 Syllabus
|I.P.C (Indian penal code)|
|CR.P.C (criminal procedure code)|
|C.P.C (code of civil procedure)|
|Alternative dispute redressal including arbitration act|
|Public interest litigation|
|Professional ethics & cases of professional misconduct under BCI rules|
|Labour & industrial laws|
|Law of a tort, including motor vehicle act and consumer protection law|
|Law related to taxation|
|Law of contract, specific relief, property laws, negotiable instrument act|
|Land acquisition act|
|Intellectual property laws|
Candidates preparing for the exam are getting tensed about the Study Materials and Books required to crack the Exam. But if your preparation is effective and you are working with proper planning then you can easily clear the cut-off. All you need is these Best Books for AIBE 2020 Exam.
The admit card for the AIBE 2020 will be released online from Aug 2020. The Admit Card or commonly known as Call Later can be download from the official website. The admit card is the mandatory document to carry during the Exam hall at the time of written examination. If a candidate fails to show His/Her AIBE 2020 Admit Card at the time of the written exam, then he/she shall not be allowed to appear for the test. You can follow these steps to download the admit card for AIBE 2020 Entrance examination.
- Visit the AIBE entrance exam official website
- Click on AIBE Admit Card tab/link
- Enter any two details from – Application Number, Date of Birth or Email ID.
- View and download AIBE admit card
- Take a clear print of AIBE entrance exam 2020 to admit card.
All India Bar Examination (AIBE) Result will be declared in soon. The result will release online on the website. Students can check their results by entering their roll number and other required details are given below. Aspirants need to follow the below given important Steps for AIBE 2020.
- Go to the official website of All India Bar Examination (AIBE).
- Click on “AIBE Result” tab/link mentioned on the official website.
- Enter any two details from – Roll number, date of birth and application number.
- Click on Submit button.
- View result and download AIBE scorecard.
The AIBE XV will be conducted in 40 cities all across India. Candidates will have 11 languages to choose for attempting the examination.
|Jammu and Kashmir||Jammu|
For General Queries
Bar Council of India
21 Rouse Avenue Institutional Area ITO
Near Bal Bhawan
New Delhi – 110002.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the AIBE?
The All India Bar Examination (AIBE) is conducted to examine an advocate’s capability to practice the profession of law in India.Is there any age criteria to appear in AIBE Exam?
There are no age criteria to appear in the exam.How many seats available for LLB and BA LLB courses?
No seats are available, as AIBE is not an entrance exam. It is a Certification Exam.What is the last date for the submit application form?
27th July 2020.Is there any negative marking in AIBE exam?
No, no marks will be deducted for any incorrect answer.How old can the bachelor degree of a candidate applying for the exam be?
Candidates who have completed their bachelor’s degree before 2009-2010 will not have to appear for the AIBE exam.Will the exam be pen-paper based or computer-based?
The BCI will conduct the AIBE 2020 in the offline (pen-paper based) mode only. It will be an open book examination. The exam would be conducted in 40 cities across the country.
List of Top Colleges in India
For any Query related to All India Bar Examination (AIBE) notification, comment on the comment box mentioned below. Our expert will help you to make the Best preparation Strategy for the AIBE Examination.
Best Of Luck Aspirants..!!!
Admission Notification 2021
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser.
UPES Dehradun 2021 Application Started Apply Now