Attention Aspirants, the notification for All India Entrance Examination for Design (AIEED) 2020 entrance exam is published. Those who want to appear for the AIEED 2020 entrance exam need to visit the official website and apply for the AIEED 2020 Application Form from 1st Oct 2019.
Hope you all have applied for the exam and now you all are looking to take admission in AIEED. If you want to score high in All India Entrance Examination for Design (AIEED) 2020 and to seem to have a better preparation strategy, then you are in the right place. This post will let you know about the AIEED 2020 Admission, Syllabus, CutOff, Preparation tips, Counselling Schedule, Result declaration, Datesheet etc. Have a look.
Aspirants May Also Check these Important links related to 2020 AIEED Admission Notification.
|Major Notification||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
Arch College of Design and Business conduct AIEED exam (All India Entrance Examination for Design to offer admissions to students in UG as well as PG design programmes that are on offer by it. AIEED 2020 is scheduled to be conducted only in online mode. The entrance exam conducted by AIEED comprises of a Creative Aptitude Test (CAT) as well as a General Aptitude Test (GAT).
AIEED exam 2020 will be held in three Stages which are
- Stage I- Video & Portfolio
- Stage II- Exam (GAT & CAT)
- Stage III- Interaction
Arch College of Design and Business entrance exam AIEED 2020 is designed in such a way to test the “aesthetic sense, creativity & design sensitivity of students seeking fulfilling careers in the various fields of design. It also tests the problem-solving & logical reasoning aptitude of the student”, informs the official website.
|Exam Name||All India Entrance Examination for Design|
|AIEED 2020 Exam level||National Level|
|AIEED 2020 Exam Type||Under Graduate & Post Graduate|
|AIEED 2020 Exam Conducted by||ARCH Academy of Design|
|Courses Offered through AIEED 2020||B.Des, BVA, BBA, Fashion Design, Interior Design, Jewellery Design, Craft & Accessory Design, B.A., M.Voc, and M.A.|
|Duration||GAT: 2 hours
CAT: 3 hours
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions with a single correct response|
AIEED 2020 datasheet for the academic year 2020 is released so here is the important dates for the AIEED Entrance Exam 2020.
|AIEED Application Form release date||October 1, 2019|
|Last date for filling the application form||28 November 2019|
|Admit Card release date||Soon after registration|
|Stage 1: AIEED 2020 – General Ability Test||December 1, 2019, to December 15, 2019|
|Stage 2: AIEED – Creative Ability Test||December 2, 2019, to December 19, 2019|
|Stage 3: Interaction||To be notified|
|January Session||January 15 to May 31, 2020 (Extended)|
WHY Choose AIEED Exam?
Before going deep, let us have a look at some of the salient features of AIEED Entrance Exam 2020, which will give you the answer why choose this Entrance Exam.
- All India Entrance Examination for Design is a group of fashion colleges in India and considered among the best in India.
- Arch College of Design and Business conduct AIEED exam for those who have an interest in fashion designing.
- A bachelorette of PG degree from AIEED will help you to find a career in fashion design, management and technology for the national/international fashion business.
- AIEED offers 4-year UG, as well as two-year post-graduate, programmes in the areas of design, management, and technology
So, if you have already made your mind to be a part of it, then the very first thing you have to do is to read this article carefully. You will find all the detailed information about the AIEED Admission Test 2020. Let us first have a brief look at the Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria and Exam Pattern of AIEED Entrance Exam 2020.
How to Apply for AIEED 2020
One should follow these simple steps to apply for the Admission form.
- One has to visit the official website (Click here).
- Click on the apply online or register
- Fill the personal details carefully.
- After Filling the personal detail, one has to select the subject for which He/She is applying.
- Upload the photo and signature in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Save the Application form for future use.
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges (Non- Refundable):
|GEN/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||Rs. 3000/-|
|SC/ST/PWD Category||Rs. 3000/-|
Mode of Payment
- Pay either using Debit/Credit Card & use our Online Payment Gateway if you wish to make Online payment
- Bank Demand Draft: The Demand draft mentioning your name and phone number at the back, drawn in favour of “ARCH Educational Society” payable at Jaipur is to be sent to Arch College of Design & Business, Plot No 9, Govind Marg, Malviya Nagar, Jaipur 302017.
- Payment in Bank of India branch: Students paying through Bank of India are required to submit the scanned copy of the receipt and personal details (name, course, phone number) on firstname.lastname@example.org for reference.
The bank details are as follows:
BANK OF INDIA
M.I. Road Branch, Jaipur
Payable to Arch Educational Society, Jaipur
A/C No. 660020100003311
RTGS/IFSC Code – BKID0006600
PAN No. AAAAA1934C
AIEED 2020 eligibility criteria are different for UG as well as PG programmes offered by the college.
Eligibility Criteria for UG (4 years duration)
The AIEED 2020 eligibility criteria to acquire admission in UG programmes are as mentioned below:
- Candidates who have appeared in or cleared their Class 10+2 from CBSE/ ICSE/ IB/ State Board/ NIOS or equivalent board as per UGC guidelines are eligible for admissions.
- Candidates can apply for 4 year UG programme in Interior Design with a valid AIEEE rank / NATA score. Such aspirants will be excused from appearing for AIEED exam and will have to appear for the interview round directly.
- Students appearing for their Class 10+1 exam can also appear for AIEED. Such candidates will be eligible for direct admission in the academic session commencing in 2021 provided they clear the interview round at that time.
- Candidates need to clear PTE Exam (Academics) within one year of course commencement for progression to UK University.
“As per Pearson-Edexcel norms, all students above 16 years are eligible for the International Undergraduate level course therefore, the can also apply.
Eligibility Criteria for PG programmes (2 years duration)
Candidates who possess a graduation degree or are currently pursuing graduation in any discipline can apply for programmes offered at ARCH Academy provided they are pursuing their graduation degree from a recognised university.
As candidates well knew that AIEED 2020 is conducted only online mode only i.e. Computer-based Test. There are 13 exam centres in total in India from that candidates are allowed to take only 3 choices among all.
Exam centres for AIEED 2020 are given in the below table:
The admit card for the AIEED 2020 has been released on 10th of January 2020. The Admit Card or commonly known as Call Later can be download from the official website. The admit card is the mandatory document to carry during the Exam hall at the time of written examination. If a candidate fails to show His/Her AIEED 2020 Admit Card at the time of the written exam, then he/she shall not be allowed to appear for the test. You can follow these steps to download the admit card for the AIEED 2020 Entrance examination.
- Visit the AIEED entrance exam official website
- Click on AIEED Admit Card tab/link
- Enter any two details from – Application Number (6 digits), Date of Birth or Email ID.
- View and download AIEED admit card
- Take a bright print of AIEED entrance exam 2020 to admit card.
All India Entrance Examination for Design (AIEED) Result will be declared within 7 days of the conduct of the exam. The result will release online on the website. Students can check their results by entering their roll number, and other required details are given below.
Aspirants need to follow the below given important Steps for AIEED 2020
- Go to the official website of All India Entrance Examination for Design (AIEED).
- Click on “AIEED Result” tab/link mentioned on the official website.
- Enter any two details from – Roll number, date of birth and application number.
- Click on the Submit button.
- View result and download AIEED scorecard.
For General Queries
Arch College of Design & Business
Plot No. 9, Govind Marg,
Malviya Nagar Institutional Area,
Malviya Nagar, Jaipur-302017
TollFree Numbers-1800 1020 513
Frequently Asked Questions
Arch College of Design and Business conduct AIEED exam (All India Entrance Examination for Design to offer admissions to students in UG as well as PG design programmes that are on offer by it.
There are no age criteria to appear in the exam.
AIEED stands for All India Entrance Examination for Design which comprise of 4 stages,
Stage 1 – GAT – General Ability Test.
Stage 2 – CAT – Creative Aptitude Test.
Stage 3 -Video and Portfolio Submission
Stage 4 -Personal Interaction.
Applications fee can be paid in cash, through Demand Draft or online on the official website of AIEED.
Yes, AIEED can be attempted offline also but only through special permission, Offline AIEED exam can be attempted in Jaipur campus of ARCH.
Application Fee of AIEED is Rs 3,000.
List of Top Colleges in India
Admission Notification 2021
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser.
UPES Dehradun 2021 Application Started Apply