AIIMS B.Sc. Paramedical 2020: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences New Delhi is going to conduct the AIIMS B.Sc. Paramedical Entrance Exam. AIIMS New Delhi is the conducting body of B.Sc. Paramedical admission.
AIIMS New Delhi conducts the entrance exam every year to invite students to get admission in courses like B.Sc. Paramedical / M.Sc. Courses / M. Biotechnology / B.Sc (H) Nursing / B.Sc Nursing (Post-Basic) etc. As if we talk about AIIMS B.Sc. A paramedical exam is an all India based examination and the examination for the same is based on the Online Computer Based Test. The other six AIIMS, named AIIMS at Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Jodhpur, Patna, Raipur, and Rishikesh provide admission into its B.Sc. and M.Sc. programmes under the same pattern as adopted and exercised by AIIMS New Delhi. Candidates can check all the relevant details of AIIMS B.Sc. Paramedical 2020 Admissions like courses offered, selection procedure, eligibility criteria, seat reservation, etc. So read the full article carefully.
Why AIIMS B.Sc. Paramedical 2020 Exam?
Before going to the deep, let us have a look at some of the silent features of AIIMS Exam 2020, which will give you the answer why choose this Entrance Exam or in simple words why AIIMS exam is for?
- B.Sc. Paramedical programme in AIIMS is India’s Topmost choice for Paramedical aspirants.
- AIIMS 2020 exam is the national level examination for admission to AIIMS B.Sc. Paramedical / M.Sc. Courses / M.Sc. Biotechnology / B.Sc (H) Nursing / B.Sc Nursing (Post-Basic) etc. courses in India. All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi and its affiliates is the conducting authority which organizes the AIIMS examination every year in various cities across India.
- AIIMS B.Sc. and M.Sc. 2020 admission form available online Only.
- Aadhaar card is mandatory for all the Indian citizens to fill the application form.
So, if you have already made up your mind to be a part of the AIIMS B.Sc. 2020 Exam, then the very first thing you have to do is to read this article carefully. You will find all the detailed information about AIIMS B.Sc. Admission Test 2020. Let us first have a brief look at the Eligibility Criteria and Exam Pattern of All India Institute of Medical Sciences 2020.
*Latest Update (On 17th May 2020):
|Name of Examination||AIIMS B.Sc. Paramedical|
|Conducted by||All India Institute of Medical Sciences|
|B.Sc. Paramedical 2020 Exam Date|
|Level of AIIMS Examination||National-level|
|Mode of Exam||Online Computer Based|
|Total No. of Questions||30|
|Application – Basic registration | Mode: Online Ongoing||12 Dec 2019 – 16 Jan 2020|
|Application – Status of basic registration – Start Date | Mode: Online||20 Jan 2020|
|Application Correction – Correction of deficiencies in basic registration | Mode: Online||21 Jan 2020 – 30 Jan 2020|
|Application – Final status of basic registration – Start Date | Mode: Online||04 Feb 2020|
|Application – Code generation for final registration | Mode: Online||14 Mar 2020 – 15 Apr 2020|
|Application – Final registration | Mode: Online||14 Mar 2020 – 15 Apr 2020|
|Application – Final status of final registration – Start Date | Mode: Online||24 Apr 2020|
|Application – Submission of documents for regularization of rejected application – Start Date | Mode: Online||04 May 2020|
|Admit Card – Admit card | Mode: Online|
|Exam – Exam | Mode: Online||(Will announce soon between 1st July to 15th July)|
|The result – Result | Mode: Online||Last week of July.|
- To get eligible for AIIMS B.Sc. Paramedical candidate must have qualified the 10+2 or an equivalent examination from a recognized University/Board
- Candidates must have English, Physics, Chemistry and either Biology or Maths in 10+2.
- Candidates must have secured at least 50% marks in case of Gen/ EWS/OBC category.
- 45% in case of SC / ST category.
How to complete the Registration:
The aspirants can fill AIIMS B.Sc. Paramedical 2020 Application Form. To fill the basic registration part of the AIIMS B.Sc. application form, candidates must follow the following steps:
- Visit the official website or directly click the link provided below. http://www.aiimsexams.org
Step 1 – Enter personal details
- Name as in the class 12 mark sheet
- Father’s Name as per records
- Mother’s Name as per records
- Address mention on valid residential proof
- Date of Birth as per class 10 mark sheet
- Category as per the needed certificate
- OBC Certificates deemed valid for Central Government institutions and within the validity date as specified.
- Disability Certificate as per approved guidelines
- ID Card Details: Any one of the following Photo Identity Cards – Aadhaar Card/ Voter ID/ Passport/ PAN card/ Driving License/ Original 12th board admit card/hall ticket with photos that must have been issued within the past two years.
The above data will be used for further processes like admissions, admit card download, results etc. so candidates must carefully enter the details in the basic registration form of AIIMS B.Sc. Paramedical 2020.
After successful submission, candidates will receive the Registration ID and password on their email ID and mobile number. They must use the same to login and complete the basic registration process.
Step 2: Uploading Images
The specifications of the same are given below
|Photograph||Signature||Left Thumb Impression|
|Passport size colour photograph with white background only without border||Signature on a white background in blue or black ball ink pen||Left thumb impression to be within the box of 4*3 cm (width*height)|
|The photo should not be more than 6 months old||The signature must not be in capitals or just initials or have overwriting||Left thumb impression must be in blue/black ink pad. Ink should have covered the entire thumb|
|Dimensions are 3.5*4.5 cm (width*height).||The signature must be in a box of 6*3 cm (width*height)||Size of the image should be between 20-100 kb|
|Size of the image should be between 50-100 kb||Size of the image should be between 20kb to 100kb||An image should be in .jpg/.jpeg/.gif/.png format|
|An image should be in .jpg/.jpeg/.gif/.png format||An image should be in .jpg/.jpeg/.gif/.png format||–|
Step 3: Print the AIIMS B.Sc. Paramedical 2020 registration Form
The basic registration or application form of AIIMS B.Sc. Paramedical 2020 should be filled by the due date after which it will be viewed for quality of images uploaded.
Status and Correction of AIIMS B.Sc. Paramedical 2020 basic registration form:
Candidates whose basic registrations have not been accepted will have to correct the mistakes. Only then they will be able to complete the second and final stage of AIIMS 2020 B.Sc. Paramedical application filling process.
Generation of Code: Candidates whose basic registration is successfully completed must apply for the generation of code in the second stage of the AIIMS Paramedical application process 2020.
- Candidates must enter their required qualification details for their final registration.
Final Registration and Payment of Fees:
- Candidates must pay the complete the final registration using the code generated in the second stage. Only then can they move forward to pay the application fees.
- Application fees: Rs 1500 for Gen/OBC candidates while it is Rs 1200 for SC/ST/PwD candidates.
- Payment mode is Net banking, Debit/Credit cards
Choice of Exam City: Only once candidates successfully finish the payment of the application fees, they will be able to choose the exam city as per the availability. choice of exam city will be available after the complete AIIMS B.Sc. Paramedical application form 2020 is filled and payment made.
|General, OBC||Online||Female, Transgender, Male||₹ 1500|
|SC, ST||Online||Female, Transgender, Male||₹ 1200|
AIIMS B.Sc. Paramedical Application Details
Mode of Application: Online
Mode of Payment: Net Banking | Credit Card | Debit Card
AIIMS B.Sc. Paramedical Exam Pattern 2020: While appearing for any entrance exam, it is important to know the exam pattern so, AIIMS B.Sc. Paramedical 2020 exam pattern is one such factor. It will give all applicants an idea of the type of questions supposed to come, duration of exam, language, marking scheme etc. To know the detailed exam pattern of AIIMS B.Sc. Paramedical 2020 check the details below
Exam Pattern for AIIMS B.Sc. Paramedical
|Subjects||Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Maths|
|Sections in exam||Part A, B, C and D|
|Type of Questions||Objective type (Multiple Choice)|
|Subject wise Marks||Physics – 10 marks |
Chemistry – 10 marks
Biology – 10 marks
Maths – 10
|Marking Scheme||Each correct answer will fetch one mark and every incorrect answer will be awarded -1/3 marks|
The general standard of each AIIMS B.Sc. entrance examination will be of 12th class under the 10+2 scheme or an equivalent examination of AIIMS.
Note: Candidates are required to choose between Biology and Mathematics.
There is given below Important Tips related to AIIMS Exam 2020
- Firstly, know all the details about the officially prescribed syllabus for the examination.
- Practice mock test & previous year question papers.
- Make a proper time-table for your preparations.
- Consider the good preparation of books and study materials.
- Consider the good preparation of books and study materials.
- Stay stress-free & healthy while preparing for exams.
AIIMS B.Sc. Paramedical Admit card 2020: To download the AIIMS B.Sc. Paramedical 2020 admit card the link will be activated by AIIMS New Delhi. Applicants are required to log in and use their details to download the same.
How to download AIIMS B.Sc. Paramedical 2020 admit card?
- Login by clicking on the link to download admit card
- Enter the Registration ID and password
- The admit card will be displayed. Download the same
- Check if there are any errors in the details
- If not, save a soft copy for future reference and print a copy.
Due to a large number of the applicant, the NTA follows strict policies to maintain the discipline and fairness of AIIMS Exam. Among the important policies is the dress code for AIIMS 2020. NTA has prescribed a dress code for the examination day along with a list of items that are prohibited in the examination hall. Below are a few important pointers about the dress code for AIIMS 2020:
AIIMS 2020 Dress code for males:
- Try to wear simple pants/shirts
- Full-sleeves shirts/T-shirts are not permitted
- Clothes should not have pockets, zips, big buttons, layers etc
- Avoid layering your clothing
- Kurtas and pyjamas should be avoided
- Footwear should be simple. Boots, shoes or any concealing/covered footwear are not permitted
- You can opt for light slippers/sandals
AIIMS 2020 Dress code for females:
- Wear half-sleeved Kurtis/shirts
- Long and fancy sleeves of any design are not allowed
- Keep it simple. Avoid embroidery, frills, layering with different pieces
- Avoid all jewellery both metallic and non-metallic
- Fancy footwear is not permitted in the exam hall. Avoid boots, heels, stilettos, shoes
- Opt for slippers or open sandals
Exam day guidelines
To help the candidates appearing for the examination have a hassle-free day and keep them stress-free and calm on Exam Day, we have made some Exam day guidelines for AIIMS 2020.
What to carry on the exam day? (✔)
- AIIMS 2020 admit card
- Two passport size photographs (preferably same as the one submitted with the application form)
- A valid photo Id proof (Passport/ Aadhaar card, Driving Licence, PAN Card)
- PWD Certificate (if applicable)
What not to carry? (×)
- A stationery item like textual material (printed or written), bits of papers, Geometry/Pencil Box, Plastic Pouch, Pen, Calculator, Scale, Writing Pad, Pen Drives, Eraser, Calculator, Log Table, Electronic Pen/Scanner, etc.
- Communication devices like Mobile Phone, Bluetooth, Earphones, Microphone, Pager, Health Band, etc.
- Other items like Wallet, Goggles, Handbags, Belt, Cap Watch/Wrist Watch, Bracelet, Camera, etc.
- Any eatable item opened or packed, water bottle, tea, coffee, cold drinks, etc.
- Any other item which could be used for unfair means, by hiding communication devices like a microchip, camera, Bluetooth device, etc.
- Candidates suffering from diabetes are allowed to carry eatables (with prior intimation) like sugar tablets/fruits (like banana/apple/orange) and transparent water bottle. However, they will not be allowed to carry packed foods like chocolate/ candy/sandwich, etc.
Application Form 2020
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.