AIIMS PG 2019 Exam Pattern: AIIMS PG is one of the most popular Postgraduate level Entrance Examination in India conducted by All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Commonly known as AIIMS. Successful candidates for AIIMS PG Entrance Examination 2019 will be eligible to apply for All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS). Throughout this article, We will discuss AIIMS PG 2019 Exam Pattern/ Sample Papers/ Important Date and more.
Get Latest Info. About this Story/Article, via SMS & Email.
AIIMS PG exam is conducted two times in a year in January & July. Aspirants are advised to read the full article carefully to get every bit of information related to the very prestigious examination. One needs to read the Exam Pattern for the AIIMS PG 2019 to get detailed about the selection procedure.
AIIMS PG 2019 Exam Pattern
Before we will discuss AIIMS PG 2019 Exam Pattern, Let us have a look important Dates of this examination and more.
|Online basic registrations||May 6, 2019|
|Last date to register||August 27, 2019|
|Status of AIIMS PG application form and correction window||September 3 to 9, 2019|
|The last date to edit the details||September 9, 2019|
|The final status of basic registration||September 16, 2019|
|Generation of code for final registration||September 16 to October 11, 2019|
|Uploading of prospectus and seat matrix||September 24, 2019|
|Final registration for completion of other steps of the application||September 27, 2019|
|Last date to register||October 11, 2019|
|Availability of admit card||The first week of November 2019 *|
|AIIMS PG exam date||November 17, 2019|
|Announcement of result||November 22, 2019|
|Mock counselling||The first week of December 2019*|
AIIMS PG Exam Pattern
The exam pattern specifies various aspects of the entrance exam like marking scheme, type of questions, time duration, the total number of questions, subjects, sections, etc and Candidates must prepare for the AIIMS PG 2019 entrance test according to the following mentioned exam pattern:
- Mode of examination: AIIMS PG 2019 test will be organized through online mode, i.e., computer-based (CBT) online test.
- Type of Questions: Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Number of Questions: 200 questions will be asked in the MD/MS exam and 90 questions in MDS.
- Duration of Exam: The time duration to complete the examination for MD/MS will be of 3 hours and for MDS it will be 90 minutes.
- The medium of Exam: English
- Subjects or Syllabus: The objective questions for MS/MD will be included from the subjects taught at M.B.B.S level. The objective questions for MDS will be included from the subjects taught at BDS level.
AIIMS 2019 Marking Scheme
AIIMS PG 2019 marking scheme is given below:
- The question paper of MD/MS will be of total 200 marks and MDS will be of total 90 marks.
- There will be negative marking of -1/3 mark for each incorrect answer.
- 1 mark will be provided for each correct answer.
- Marks will not be allotted or deducted in case of no attempt of question.
|For correct response||+1|
|For incorrect response||-1/3|
|No attempt to a question||0|
Aspirants May Also Check these Important links related to AIIMS PG 2019 Admission Notification.
|AIIMS PG Notification||Click Here|
|AIIMS PG 2019||Click Here|
|Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Sample Paper||Click Here|
|Previous Year Paper||Click Here|
|Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|Exam Centre||Click Here|
|Test Series||Click Here|
|Seat Matrix||Click Here|
For any Query related to All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS PG)notification, comment on the comment box mentioned below. Our expert will help you to make the Best preparation Strategy for the exam.
Best Of Luck!!!