The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) founded in the year 1956 as an autonomous institution of national importance and defined its objectives and functions. AIIMS PG 2019 is one of the most popular Postgraduate level Entrance Examination in India conducted by All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Commonly known as AIIMS. Successful candidates for AIIMS PG 2019 Entrance Exam will be eligible to apply for All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS).
This article will help you to know about various parameters associated with AIIMS PG 2019 Exam Like Application Process, Fees, How to Apply, Exam Pattern, Eligibility Criteria, Participating Institutes and Exam Centres. Admission seekers want to apply for the entrance are hereby notified to check this complete article carefully.
All India Institute of Medical Science PG 2019
Before we will discuss AIIMS PG 2019, Let us have a look Important Dates of Examination.
|Online basic registrations||May 6, 2019|
|Last date to register||August 27, 2019|
|Status of AIIMS PG application form and correction window||September 3 to 9, 2019|
|The last date to edit the details||September 9, 2019|
|The final status of basic registration||September 16, 2019|
|Generation of code for final registration||September 16 to October 11, 2019|
|Uploading of prospectus and seat matrix||September 24, 2019|
|Final registration for completion of other steps of the application||September 27, 2019|
|Last date to register||October 11, 2019|
|Availability of admit card||The first week of November 2019 *|
|AIIMS PG exam date||November 17, 2019|
|Announcement of result||November 22, 2019|
|Mock counselling||The first week of December 2019*|
Why choose AIIMS PG 2019?
Before we go in deep, let us have a look at some of the salient features of AIIMS PG 2019 which will give the answer to the question Why to choose AIIMS PG 2019 Entrance Exam.
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) conducts its own entrance exam with the name of AIIMS PG for granting admission into postgraduate medical courses.
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) is a Postgraduate level entrance exam.
- The Entrance test is your gateway to some of the finest Medical colleges in across India.
- AIIMS PG entrance test is conducted twice in a year.
So, if you have already made your mind to be a part of it, then the very first thing you have to do is to read this article carefully. You will find all the detailed information about AIIMS PG 2019. Let us first have a brief look at the Eligibility Criteria and Exam Pattern of All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS PG) Entrance Examination 2019.
Aspirants are advised to read the full detail information on AIIMS PG 2019 Eligibility Criteria to check whether they are eligible or Not. Once going through all the necessary requirements, a candidate can apply for the Entrance. The eligibility conditions of AIIMS PG 2019 is given below:
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria to appear in AIIMS PG entrance exam.
- Candidates must have obtained 55% marks in aggregate for all categories including OBC and 50% marks in aggregate for SC/ST candidates in the qualifying exam.
- Candidate must complete the 12 months of rotating internship/ training on or before 30th January 2019.
- Students must complete the MBBS degree for MD/MS and BDS degree for MDS from the university recognized by the Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must hold a degree in MD/MS or DNB from a University recognized by the MCI in the respective discipline.
Note: For more information about AIIMS PG 2019 Eligibility Criteria Click Here
Here is the link to download Sample Papers for AIIMS PG 2019. Let us have a look.
|Sample Paper (Set wise)||Download Here|
|SET 1||Click Here|
|SET 2||Click Here|
|SET 3||Click Here|
|SET 4||Click Here|
|SET 5||Click Here|
Note: For more information about AIIMS PG 2019 Sample Paper Click Here
Here is the link to download Previous year Papers for AIIMS PG 2019. You may also use these question papers asked in Previous year AIIMS PG as a model paper or sample paper for AIIMS PG 2019. Let us have a look.
|Previous Year Paper (Set wise)||Download Here|
|SET 1||Click Here|
|SET 2||Click Here|
|SET 3||Click Here|
|SET 4||Click Here|
|SET 5||Click Here|
Note: For more information about AIIMS PG 2019 Previous Year Paper Click Here
The exam pattern specifies various aspects of the entrance exam like marking scheme, type of questions, time duration, the total number of questions, subjects, sections, etc and Candidates must prepare for the AIIMS PG 2019 entrance test according to the following mentioned exam pattern:
- Mode of examination: AIIMS PG 2019 test will be organized through online mode, i.e., computer-based (CBT) online test.
- Type of Questions: Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Number of Questions: 200 questions will be asked in the MD/MS exam and 90 questions in MDS.
- Duration of Exam: The time duration to complete the examination for MD/MS will be of 3 hours and for MDS it will be 90 minutes.
- The medium of Exam: English
- Subjects or Syllabus: The objective questions for MS/MD will be included from the subjects taught at M.B.B.S level. The objective questions for MDS will be included from the subjects taught at BDS level.
Note: For more information about AIIMS PG 2019 Exam Pattern Click Here
The Admit Card or commonly known as Call Later can be download from the official website. The admit card is the mandatory document to carry during the Exam hall at the time of written examination. If a candidate fails to show His/Her AIIMS PG 2019 Admit Card at the time of the written exam, then he/she shall not be allowed to appear for the test. You can follow these steps to download admit card for AIIMS PG 2019 Entrance examination.
The Admit Card for AIIMS PG 2019 will be released in 2 weeks of April (Tentative) The Admit Card or commonly known as Call Later can be download from the official website. The admit card is the mandatory document to carry during the Exam hall at the time of written examination. If a candidate fails to show His/Her AIIMS PG 2019 Admit Card at the time of the written exam, then he/she shall not be allowed to appear for the test. You can follow these steps to download admit card for AIIMS PG 2019 Entrance examination.
- Visit the AIIMS PG entrance exam official website.
- Click on AIIMS PG Admit Card tab/link.
- Enter any two details from – Application Number, Date of Birth or Email ID.
- View and download AIIMS PG admit card
- Take a clear print of AIIMS PG entrance exam 2019 Admit card.
Note: For more information about AIIMS PG 2019 Admit Card Click Here
The Counselling will be scheduled only for those students who have qualified the AIIMS PG 2019. The AIIMS PG 2019 Counseling process is conducted by the AIIMS for document verification and seat allotment of candidates. Successful candidates of AIIMS PG 2019 will be eligible to apply for different Medical Courses.
Step 1: Registration for AIIMS PG Counselling
- To register, log in to ‘MyPage’ Portal.
- Enter your AIIMS PG login credentials i.e. your ID and password.
- Click on ‘Online Counselling’ link.
- Register again for AIIMS PG counselling portal using a new password.
- This link will be active for a stipulated time period only.
Step 2: Exercising Choice Locking
- This option will be offered for every round of counselling.
- Login again to ‘Online Counselling’ portal using the new credentials.
- Click on ‘Make Choices’ button.
- Click on ‘Add choice’ and choose the AIIMS institutes and subject you want to study further.
- To remove any choice, click on ‘Delete’ tab.
Step 3: Submitting and Locking Choices
- After making all the choices, Submit and Lock the same.
- Candidates must also tick the checkbox saying ‘I accept the declaration’.
- This box will appear twice so as to reconsider the choices made.
- In case, a candidate is not able to submit and lock the choices, then the last saved choices will be selected automatically.
Step 4: Viewing and Printing the choices
- After all the steps, candidates will be able to view their final choices submitted and locked by them.
- Click on ‘View Choices’ button in the online counselling portal to view the same.
- Take a print of the same for future reference.
Note: For more information about AIIMS PG 2019 Counselling Process Click Here
AIIMS PG 2019 syllabus like Pre-clinical, Para-clinical and Clinical Phase from the M.B.B.S syllabus. The subjects divided into each of these phases should be thoroughly studied by the candidates.
|Pre-clinical||Physiology, Biochemistry, Anatomy|
|Para-clinical||Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Forensic Medicine, Community Medicine, etc.T|
|Clinical||Paediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology), etc.|
|Surgery and allied subjects||Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, E.N.T., Anaesthesiology, etc.|
Note: For more information about AIIMS PG 2019 Syllabus Click Here
Students must select the exam centres for AIIMS PG 2019 as per their preference while filling out the application form. AIIMS, New Delhi will be allotted AIIMS PG 2019 exam centres on a first-cum-first-serve-basis. Candidates can check below the eight zones for the exam centres.
AIIMS PG Test Centre Zones
Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Punjab
Bihar, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand
Assam, Tripura, West Bengal
|Zone 4|| |
Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan
Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Odisha
Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka
Kerala, Tamil Nadu
Note: For more information about AIIMS PG 2019 Exam Centre Click Here
In this article, we are providing a sufficient number of AIIMS PG 2019 Test Series for this exam. The online mock tests for AIIMS PG will help majorly in analysing your weaker points which require improvement. Practising Online Free Mock Tests for AIIMS PG will prove extremely helpful in this entrance exam preparation. Read More>>>
AIIMS PG is a National level exam conducted by All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS). AIIMS PG entrance exam is conducted for admission to the courses namely, MD/MS/MDS/DM/M.Ch. Throughout this article, we will discuss the AIIMS PG 2019 Seat Matrix/ Seat Allotment/Selection Process/ Documents etc. One needs to read the Seat Matrix for the AIIMS PG 2019 to get detailed about the selection procedure.
AIIMS PG 2019 Seat Matrix
Note: For more information about AIIMS PG 2019 Seat Matrix Click Here
The AIIMS PG 2019 will be based on various parameters like numbers of appearing candidates, total numbers of seats, the difficulty level of the examination, and last year admission record. Check out the AIIMS Cutoff.
Cutoff qualifying percentile
According to previous year qualifying percentile, Aspirant secure with 50 percentile irrespective of their category. Based on AIIMS PG cutoff, the conducting body will calculate the percentile scores. The percentile scores are based on the performance of candidates who appeared in the entrance examination.
Here’s qualifying Percentile Table-
Candidate can check the table below indicating previous year Closing and Opening Rank for MD/MS and MDS courses:
|Category||AIIMS PG cutoff for admission|
|Opening rank||Closing rank|
|OBC – NCL||04||1602|
Note: For more information about AIIMS PG 2019 Cutoff Click Here
If you are going to apply for AIIMS PG 2019 examination and searching for the best books for AIIMS PG 2019 Examination then you are in the right place. Throughout the article, we will help you to choose the Top recommended books for AIIMS PG Preparation.
AIIMS PG 2019 Books
Note: For more information about AIIMS PG 2019 Books Click Here
Assistant Controller (Exams)
All India Institute OF Medical Science (AIIMS)
Ansari Nagar New Delhi- 110608
Toll-Free Number- 1800117898
Aspirants May Also Check these Important links related to AIIMS PG 2019 Admission Notification.
|AIIMS PG Notification||Click Here|
|AIIMS PG 2019||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Sample Paper||Click Here|
|Previous Year Paper||Click Here|
|Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|Exam Centre||Click Here|
|Test Series||Click Here|
|Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Exam Pattern||Click Here|
For any Query related to All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS PG)notification, comment on the comment box mentioned below. Our expert will help you to make the Best preparation Strategy for the exam.
Best Of Luck!!!