AIIMS PG 2020 Exam Pattern: AIIMS PG is one of the most popular Postgraduate level Entrance Examination in India conducted by All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Commonly known as AIIMS. Successful candidates for AIIMS PG Entrance Examination 2020 will be eligible to apply for All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS). Throughout this article, We will discuss AIIMS PG 2020 Exam Pattern/ Sample Papers/ Important Date and more.
Admission Notification 2020
- UPES Dehradun Application Form 2020 Closing Soon Apply Now
- MBBS Abroad Admission 2020 Application Form Apply Now
- Kazakh National Medical University, Kazakhstan: Admission Closed Shortly Apply Now
- Stavropol State Medical University, Russia: Admission Form Open Apply Now
- Kursk State Medical University, Russia: Application Form Apply Now
- Zaporizhzhia State Medical University, Ukraine: Application Form Apply Now
AIIMS PG exam is conducted two times in a year. Aspirants are advised to read the full article carefully to get every bit of information related to the very prestigious examination. One needs to read the Exam Pattern for the AIIMS PG 2020 to get detailed about the selection procedure.
Download Hand Written Notes AIIMS PG 2020 Examination. Click Here
1. AIIMS PG Useful Resources
2. Quick Facts
3. Important dates
4. Exam Pattern
5. AIIMS 2020 Marking Scheme
6. Contact Details
7. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
8. List of Top Colleges in India
AIIMS PG Useful Resources
Aspirants May Also Check these Important links related to AIIMS PG 2020 Admission Notification.
|AIIMS PG Major Notification||Click Here|
|AIIMS PG Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|AIIMS PG Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|AIIMS PG Syllabus||Click Here|
|AIIMS PG Books||Click Here|
|AIIMS PG Previous Year Paper||Click Here|
|AIIMS PG Sample Paper||Click Here|
|AIIMS PG Admit Card||Click Here|
|AIIMS PG Test Series||Click Here|
|AIIMS PG Cutoff||Click Here|
|AIIMS PG Counselling||Click Here|
|AIIMS PG Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|AIIMS PG Exam Centre||Click Here|
|Name of Examination||All India Institute of Medical Sciences Post Graduate Entrance Exam|
|Short Name||AIIMS PG|
|Conducted By||AIIMS New Delhi|
|Frequency of Conduct||2 Times a Year|
|Level of Exam||Postgraduate|
|Exam Mode||Online Mode (Computer-Based-Test)|
|Courses offered||MD, MS, DM, M.Ch, MDS|
|Duration of Exam||3 Hours|
Want to Study in Medical Colleges in India (Call Now) +91-9873056333
|Release of application form||29 September 2020|
|Last date to register||12th October 2020|
|Status of Basic Registration and Correction of Rejected Image||14 October 2020|
|Last Date of Correction of Rejected Image||17 October 2020|
|The final status of Accepted Basic Registration||19 October 2020 (5:00PM)|
|Date of Uploading Prospectus Including Eligibility Criteria, Seat Position of Sponsored and Foreign National Candidates||6th October 2020|
|Generation of Code||6th to 26th October 2020|
|Status of Final Registration & Last Date of Submission||3rd to 6th November 2020|
|Availability of admit card||10 November 2020|
|Date of Examination||20 November 2020 (9:00 AM – 12:00 PM)|
|Announcement of result||Announced Soon|
Note: To Download AIIMS PG 2020 Exam Schedule. Click Here
The exam pattern specifies various aspects of the entrance exam like marking scheme, type of questions, time duration, the total number of questions, subjects, sections, etc and Candidates must prepare for the AIIMS PG 2020 entrance test according to the following mentioned exam pattern:
- Mode of examination: AIIMS PG 2020 test will be organized through online mode, i.e., computer-based (CBT) online test.
- Type of Questions: Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Number of Questions: 200 questions will be asked in the MD/MS exam and 90 questions in MDS.
- Duration of Exam: The time duration to complete the examination for MD/MS will be of 3 hours and for MDS it will be 90 minutes.
- The medium of Exam: English
- Subjects or Syllabus: The objective questions for MS/MD will be included from the subjects taught at M.B.B.S level. The objective questions for MDS will be included from the subjects taught at BDS level.
AIIMS 2020 Marking Scheme
AIIMS PG 2020 marking scheme is given below:
- The question paper of MD/MS will be of total 200 marks and MDS will be of total 90 marks.
- 1 mark will be provided for each correct answer in the Single Best Answer type.
- There will be negative marking of -1/3 mark for each incorrect answer in the Single Best Answer type
- 1/5 mark will be provided for each correct answer in the Multiple True/False type.
- There will be negative marking of -1/5 mark for each incorrect answer in the Multiple True/False type
- 1/4 mark will be provided for each correct answer in the Match the following type.
- There will be negative marking of -1/4 mark for each incorrect answer in the Match the following type.
- 1 mark will be provided for each correct answer in the Sequential Arrangement type.
- There will be negative marking of -1 mark for each incorrect answer in the Sequential Arrangement type.
- 1 mark will be provided for each correct answer in the Reason Assertion type.
- There will be negative marking of -1/4 mark for each incorrect answer in the Reason Assertion type.
- 1 mark will be provided for each correct answer in the Multiple Completion type.
- There will be negative marking of -1/4 mark for each incorrect answer in the Multiple Completion type.
- 1/2 mark will be provided for each correct answer in the Extended Matching type.
- There will be negative marking of -1/2 mark for each incorrect answer in the Extended Matching type.
- Marks will not be allotted or deducted in case of no attempt of question.
|Type of Questions||For Correct Response||For Incorrect Response|
|Single Best Answer||+1||-1/3|
|Match the following||1/4||-1/4|
Want to Study in Medical Colleges in India (Call Now) +91-9873056333
Address: Examination Section, All India Institute of Medical Sciences,
Ansari Nagar, New Delhi 110608
Our Location: Convergence Block,
1st Floor [ Mon-Fri 9.30AM -5.00PM, Sat 9.30AM-1.00PM]
Telephone Numbers : 91-11-26588500, 26588700, 26589900
Fax Nos : 91-11-26588663, 26588641
E-mail ids: “Assistant Controller of Examinations” [email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
A. No, it is necessary to fill the Basic Registration in order to fill the Final Registration
A. No, it is necessary to fill Step- 1& 2 of Basic Registration to generate the unique code
for the Final Registration
out of three, then can I generate the unique code for the Final Registration?
A. No, it is necessary to complete both the steps of Basic Registration in order to fill the
Final Registration and it is necessary to upload all images (Color Photograph with
white Background, Thumb Impression (line clearly visible) & Signature (clearly visible)
in step 2, then you will be eligible to generate the unique code for the Final Registration.
A. No, it is very important and necessary to click on “Submit” after uploading all the three
images in Step 2 of Basic Registration.
for the exam on the basis of final Registration.
A. No, in addition, you have to get “NO OBJECTION” from the ” Ministry of Health &
Family Welfare, Govt. of India” to appear in the AIIMS PG Entrance Examination.
A. The candidate can be sponsored for only one subject. The applications of those
candidates who are sponsored for more than one subject will not be considered.
A. Since some fields are editable till the last date of submission of Final Registration form,
the status can only be finalized after this period.
List of Top Colleges in India
|Courses Name||Links Here|
|Engineering Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Medical Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Architecture Colleges in India||Click Here|
|BAMS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|BHMS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|BSMS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|BYNS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|BUMS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Dental Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Nursing Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Physiotherapy Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Veterinary Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Pharmacy Colleges in India||Click Here|
|LAW Colleges in India||Click Here|
|B.Ed Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Hotel Management Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Fashion Designing Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Polytechnic Colleges in India||Click Here|
Never let yourself down.
Keep Working Hard.
Best of Luck…!!!
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser. If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by email for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.
UPES Dehradun 2020 Application Closing Soon Apply Now