AIIMS PG 2019 is a National level exam conducted by All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS). A Candidate can visit the official portal of All India Institutes of Medical Sciences to get themselves registered for AIIMS PG 2019 Counselling. AIIMS New Delhi has started the 1st round of counseling for admissions to the PG programs offered at the 7 AIIMS. Throughout this article, we will discuss the AIIMS PG 2019 Counselling Procedure.
Get Latest Info. About this Story/Article, via SMS & Email.
AIIMS PG 2019 Counseling Procedure
The Counselling will be scheduled only for those students who have qualified the AIIMS PG 2019. The AIIMS PG 2019 Counseling process is conducted by the AIIMS for document verification and seat allotment of candidates. Successful candidates of AIIMS PG 2019 will be eligible to apply for different Medical Courses.
- Step-1: Online Registration: To participate in JEE Main 2019 counseling procedure aspirants will have to register to AIIMS PG Counselling authority in online mode by entering roll number and password.
- Step-2: Choice Filling & Locking: Fill and lock the choices in order of the preference of colleges. Based on the choices filled seat allotment will be done.
- Step-3: Seat Allotment: The seat allotment process Based on the availability of seats, merit and preference entered, candidates, will be allotted seats. However, before the actual seat allotment, mock allotment will be done in three rounds. It will help the aspirants to know the seat allotment process and also enable them to know and choose better preferences for themselves in the final rounds.
- Step-4: Payment of Fee & Seat Acceptance: Once the seat is allotted, candidates will have to choose any one of the following options :
Freeze– If an aspirant is satisfied with seat allotted to them and do not wish to participate in further rounds, they will have to choose this option.
Float– In case, candidates need to keep the seat allotted and also wish to upgrade their seat, they must follow this option.
Slide– If an aspirant accepts the seat allotted and wish to upgrade the course in the same institute, they will have to stick to this option.
Withdraw– If any aspirants have already accepted the seat, they can withdraw the seat by reporting at the institute allotted before the last round of seat allotment.
- Step-5: Seat Allocation Fee Payment: To confirm the seat, candidates will have to pay the fees through Debit card/Credit card or Net Banking.
- Step-6: Verification of Documents: After that, the aspirants will have to go through the document verification process at the help centres.
- Step-7: Reporting at the Allotted college/Institute: After the document verification is done, aspirants will have to report at the allotted institute/College and pay the balance fees in the institute, and then confirm the admission.
Counselling Schedule (July Session)
|AIIMS PG Results||May 12, 2019|
|AIIMS PG Mock Counselling||May 23, 2019|
|AIIMS PG Round 1 Counselling||June 5, 2019|
|AIIMS PG Round 2 Counselling||June 12, 2019|
|AIIMS PG Open Counselling Round||August 24, 2019|
Candidates must bring the documents listed below in Original for verification during admission and candidates must submit one Attested copy set of following documents during counseling.
- AIIMS PG 2019 Admit card
- AIIMS PG 2019 Rank Latter
- AIIMS PG 2019 Rank Card.
- MBBS/BDS Degree Certificate.
- Certificate of completing Internship.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Permanent/Provisional Registration Certificate.
- 10th/12th/Birth Certificate for the proof of DOB.
- Counseling Call Letter (Offer Letter).
- Registration Slip.
- Category Certificate (If applicable).
AIIMS PG 2019 Seat Reservation
Its belonging to SC, ST and OBC (non-creamy layer) excluding sponsored/foreign nationals, as many as 49.5% of postgraduate seats are reserved. Moreover, 5% reservations for Orthopaedic Physically Handicapped candidates who are Indian nationals is available.
Here’s given blow information on Reservation Seats –
|Category||Reservation (in %)|
|Candidates who have passed MBBS from AIIMS||25.25%|
|General + Sponsored/Foreign National candidates||25.25%|
AIIMS PG Seat Allotment 2019
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) will release the result of Seat Allotment of AIIMS PG 2019 for all rounds of AIIMS PG 2019 counseling. Qualified aspirants will be allocated seats in PG medical courses on the basis of their All India Rank, course and college preference, and seat availability.
Aspirants May also check the important links related to AIIMS PG 2019 Examination.
|AIIMS PG 2019||Click Here|
|AIIMS PG 2019 Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|AIIMS PG 2019 Eligibility Criteria ||Click Here|
|AIIMS PG 2019 Syllabus||Click Here|
|AIIMS PG 2019 Admit Card||Click Here|
|AIIMS PG 2019 Sample Paper||Click Here|
|AIIMS PG 2019 Previous Year Paper||Click Here|
|AIIMS PG 2019 Books||Click Here|
|AIIMS PG 2019 Cutoff||Click Here|
|AIIMS PG 2019 Seat AIIMS PG Matrix||Click Here|
|AIIMS PG 2019 Top 10 College||Click Here|
For any Query related to AIIMS PG 2019, comment on the comment box mentioned below. Our expert will help you to make the Best preparation Strategy for AIIMS PG 2019.
Best of Luck…!!