AIIMS PG 2019 Eligibility Criteria: Aspirants, As you all know that AIIMS PG 2019 Exam will be conducted by All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi in online mode on 17 November 2019. Throughout the article, we will discuss the AIIMS PG Eligibility Criteria. Get updated information onAge, Nationality, Reservation and Educational Qualification before filling up the form of AIIMS PG 2019.
Aspirants are advised to read the full article carefully to get every bit of information related to the very prestigious examination. One needs to read the Eligibility criteria for the AIIMS PG 2019 to get detailed about the selection procedure.
AIIMS PG 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Before we will discuss AIIMS PG 2019 Eligibility Criteria, Let us have a look Important Dates of Examination.
|Online basic registrations||May 6, 2019|
|Last date to register||August 27, 2019|
|Status of AIIMS PG application form and correction window||September 3 to 9, 2019|
|The last date to edit the details||September 9, 2019|
|The final status of basic registration||September 16, 2019|
|Generation of code for final registration||September 16 to October 11, 2019|
|Uploading of prospectus and seat matrix||September 24, 2019|
|Final registration for completion of other steps of the application||September 27, 2019|
|Last date to register||October 11, 2019|
|Availability of admit card||The first week of November 2019 *|
|AIIMS PG exam date||November 17, 2019|
|Announcement of result||November 22, 2019|
|Mock counselling||The first week of December 2019*|
Eligibility Criteria of AIIMS PG 2019
Aspirants are advised to read the full detail information on AIIMS PG 2019 Eligibility Criteria to check whether they are eligible or Not. Once going through all the necessary requirements, a candidate can apply for the Entrance. The eligibility conditions of AIIMS PG 2019 is given below:
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria to appear in AIIMS PG entrance exam.
- Candidates must have obtained 55% marks in aggregate for all categories including OBC and 50% marks in aggregate for SC/ST candidates in the qualifying exam.
- Candidate must complete the 12 months of rotating internship/ training on or before 30th January 2019.
- Students must complete the MBBS degree for MD/MS and BDS degree for MDS from the university recognized by the Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must hold a degree in MD/MS or DNB from a University recognized by the MCI in the respective discipline.
- Candidates must be an Indian National.
Age Criteria/ Relaxation
- Age Criteria: The upper age limit should be 35 years as on 1st January 2019.
- Relaxation: 3 years age relaxation for OBC category and 5 year age relaxation for SC/ST category.
Reservation of Seats
According to the government norms, there will be reservation of seats for various categories. After every round of seat allocation process, the numbers of seats are updated and the status of the left seat will be published on the website. The percentage reservation of seats for various categories is as follows:
|General + Foreign nationals or sponsored candidates||25.25%|
|MBBS graduated from AIIMS candidates||25.25%|
Aspirants May Also Check these Important links related to AIIMS PG 2019 Admission Notification.
|AIIMS PG Notification||Click Here|
|AIIMS PG 2019||Click Here|
|Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Sample Paper||Click Here|
|Previous Year Paper||Click Here|
|Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|Exam Centre||Click Here|
|Test Series||Click Here|
|Seat Matrix||Click Here|
For any Query related to All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS PG)notification, comment on the comment box mentioned below. Our expert will help you to make the Best preparation Strategy for the exam.
Best Of Luck Aspirants..!!!