AIIMS PG 2019 Seat Matrix: AIIMS PG is a National level exam conducted by All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS). AIIMS PG entrance exam is conducted for admission to the courses namely, MD/MS/MDS/DM/M.Ch. AIIMS New Delhi has started the 1st round of counselling for admissions to the PG programs offered at the 7 AIIMS. Throughout this article, we will discuss the AIIMS PG 2019 Seat Matrix/ Seat Allotment/Selection Process/ Documents etc.
AIIMS PG exam is conducted two times in a year in January & July. Aspirants are advised to read the full article carefully to get every bit of information related to the very prestigious examination. One needs to read the Seat Matrix for the AIIMS PG 2019 to get detailed about the selection procedure.
AIIMS PG 2019 Seat Matrix
Before we will discuss AIIMS PG 2019 Seat Matrix, Let us have a look Important Dates (January session) for this upcoming exam.
|Online basic registrations||May 6, 2019|
|Last date to register||August 27, 2019|
|Status of AIIMS PG application form and correction window||September 3 to 9, 2019|
|The last date to edit the details||September 9, 2019|
|The final status of basic registration||September 16, 2019|
|Generation of code for final registration||September 16 to October 11, 2019|
|Uploading of prospectus and seat matrix||September 24, 2019|
|Final registration for completion of other steps of the application||September 27, 2019|
|Last date to register||October 11, 2019|
|Availability of admit card||The first week of November 2019 *|
|AIIMS PG exam date||November 17, 2019|
|Announcement of result||November 22, 2019|
|Mock counselling||The first week of December 2019*|
AIIMS PG 2019 Counselling Process
The Counselling will be scheduled only for those students who have qualified the AIIMS PG 2019. The AIIMS PG 2019 Counseling process is conducted by the AIIMS for document verification and seat allotment of candidates. Successful candidates of AIIMS PG 2019 will be eligible to apply for different Medical Courses.
Step 1: Registration for AIIMS PG Counselling
- To register, log in to ‘MyPage’ Portal.
- Enter your AIIMS PG login credentials i.e. your ID and password.
- Click on ‘Online Counselling’ link.
- Register again for AIIMS PG counselling portal using a new password.
- This link will be active for a stipulated time period only.
Step 2: Exercising Choice Locking
- This option will be offered for every round of counselling.
- Login again to ‘Online Counselling’ portal using the new credentials.
- Click on ‘Make Choices’ button.
- Click on ‘Add choice’ and choose the AIIMS institutes and subject you want to study further.
- To remove any choice, click on ‘Delete’ tab.
Step 3: Submitting and Locking Choices
- After making all the choices, Submit and Lock the same.
- Candidates must also tick the checkbox saying ‘I accept the declaration’.
- This box will appear twice so as to reconsider the choices made.
- In case, a candidate is not able to submit and lock the choices, then the last saved choices will be selected automatically.
Step 4: Viewing and Printing the choices
- After all the steps, candidates will be able to view their final choices submitted and locked by them.
- Click on ‘View Choices’ button in the online counselling portal to view the same.
- Take a print of the same for future reference.
Candidates must bring the documents listed below in Original for verification during admission and candidates must submit one Attested copy set of following documents during counselling.
- AIIMS PG 2019 Admit card
- AIIMS PG 2019 Rank Latter
- AIIMS PG 2019 Rank Card.
- MBBS/BDS Degree Certificate.
- Certificate of completing Internship.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Permanent/Provisional Registration Certificate.
- 10th/12th/Birth Certificate for the proof of DOB.
- Counselling Call Letter (Offer Letter).
- Registration Slip.
- Category Certificate (If applicable).
Selections for D.M./M.Ch/MD (Hospital Administration) courses are made through the 2-Stage Performance Evaluation basis:
- Stage I: Written-test carrying 80 marks of 90 minutes duration in the subject the candidate has applied for. The question paper will consist of 80 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Stage II: Out of the candidates who are 50th percentile or above in the written test (Stage-I), candidates 3 times the number of seats advertised will be called for departmental clinical/practical/lab based assessment (carrying 20 marks)
- Final Selection: The Final result will be declared based on total marks obtained in stage-1 and Stage-II Examination.
AIIMS PG Seat Reservation
Its belonging to SC, ST and OBC (non-creamy layer) excluding sponsored/foreign nationals, as many as 49.5% of postgraduate seats are reserved. Moreover, 5% reservations for Orthopaedic Physically Handicapped candidates who are Indian nationals is available.
Here’s given blow information on Reservation Seats –
|Category||Reservation (in %)|
|Candidates who have passed MBBS from AIIMS||25.25%|
|General + Sponsored/Foreign National candidates||25.25%|
AIIMS PG 2019 Seat Matrix
Aspirants May Also Check these Important links related to AIIMS PG 2019 Admission Notification.
|AIIMS PG Notification||Click Here|
|AIIMS PG 2019||Click Here|
|Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Sample Paper||Click Here|
|Previous Year Paper||Click Here|
|Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|Exam Centre||Click Here|
|Test Series||Click Here|
|Seat Matrix||Click Here|
For any Query related to All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS PG)notification, comment on the comment box mentioned below. Our expert will help you to make the Best preparation Strategy for the exam.
Best Of Luck!!!