AIIMS PG 2020 Seat Matrix: AIIMS PGis a National level exam conducted byAll India Institute of Medical Sciences(AIIMS).AIIMS PG entrance exam is conducted for admission to the courses namely, MD/MS/MDS/DM/M.Ch. Throughout this article, we will discuss the AIIMS PG 2020 Seat Matrix/ Seat Allotment/Selection Process/ Documents etc.
AIIMS PG exam is conducted two times in a year in January & July. Aspirants are advised to read the full article carefully to get every bit of information related to the very prestigious examination. One needs to read the Seat Matrix for the AIIMS PG 2020to gets detailed about the selection procedure.
Download Hand Written Notes AIIMS PG 2020 Examination. Click Here
1. AIIMS PG Useful Resources
2. Quick Facts
3. Important dates
4. AIIMS PG 2020 Counselling Process
5. Selection Process
6. Seat Reservation
7. Contact Details
8. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
9. List of Top Colleges in India
AIIMS PG Useful Resources
Aspirants May Also Check these Important links related to AIIMS PG 2020 Admission Notification.
|AIIMS PG Major Notification||Click Here|
|AIIMS PG Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|AIIMS PG Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|AIIMS PG Syllabus||Click Here|
|AIIMS PG Books||Click Here|
|AIIMS PG Previous Year Paper||Click Here|
|AIIMS PG Sample Paper||Click Here|
|AIIMS PG Admit Card||Click Here|
|AIIMS PG Test Series||Click Here|
|AIIMS PG Cutoff||Click Here|
|AIIMS PG Counselling||Click Here|
|AIIMS PG Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|AIIMS PG Exam Centre||Click Here|
|Name of Examination||All India Institute of Medical Sciences Post Graduate Entrance Exam|
|Short Name||AIIMS PG|
|Conducted By||AIIMS New Delhi|
|Frequency of Conduct||2 Times a Year|
|Level of Exam||Postgraduate|
|Exam Mode||Online Mode (Computer-Based-Test)|
|Courses offered||MD, MS, DM, M.Ch, MDS|
|Duration of Exam||3 Hours|
Want to Study in Medical Colleges in India (Call Now) +91-9873056333
|Release of application form||29 September 2020|
|Last date to register||12th October 2020|
|Status of Basic Registration and Correction of Rejected Image||14 October 2020|
|Last Date of Correction of Rejected Image||17 October 2020|
|The final status of Accepted Basic Registration||19 October 2020 (5:00PM)|
|Date of Uploading Prospectus Including Eligibility Criteria, Seat Position of Sponsored and Foreign National Candidates||6th October 2020|
|Generation of Code||6th to 26th October 2020|
|Status of Final Registration & Last Date of Submission||3rd to 6th November 2020|
|Availability of admit card||10 November 2020|
|Date of Examination||20 November 2020 (9:00 AM – 12:00 PM)|
|Announcement of result||Announced Soon|
Note: To Download AIIMS PG 2020 Exam Schedule. Click Here
AIIMS PG 2020 Counselling Process
The Counselling will be scheduled only for those students who have qualified the AIIMS PG 2020. The AIIMS PG 2020 Counselingprocess is conducted by theAIIMSfor document verification and seat allotment of candidates. Successful candidates ofAIIMS PG 2020will be eligible to apply for different Medical Courses.
Step 1:Registration for AIIMS PG Counselling
- To register, log in to ‘MyPage’ Portal.
- Enter your AIIMS PG login credentials i.e. your ID and password.
- Click on ‘Online Counselling’ link.
- Register again for AIIMS PG counselling portal using a new password.
- This link will be active for a stipulated time period only.
Step 2:Exercising Choice Locking
- This option will be offered for every round of counselling.
- Login again to ‘Online Counselling’ portal using the new credentials.
- Click on ‘Make Choices’ button.
- Click on ‘Add choice’ and choose the AIIMS institutes and subject you want to study further.
- To remove any choice, click on ‘Delete’ tab.
Step 3:Submitting and Locking Choices
- After making all the choices, Submit and Lock the same.
- Candidates must also tick the checkbox saying ‘I accept the declaration’.
- This box will appear twice so as to reconsider the choices made.
- In case, a candidate is not able to submit and lock the choices, then the last saved choices will be selected automatically.
Step 4:Viewing and Printing the choices
- After all the steps, candidates will be able to view their final choices submitted and locked by them.
- Click on ‘View Choices’ button in the online counselling portal to view the same.
- Take a print of the same for future reference.
Candidates must bring the documents listed below in Original for verification during admission and candidates must submit one Attested copy set of following documents during counselling.
- AIIMS PG 2020 Admit card
- AIIMS PG 2020 Rank Latter
- AIIMS PG 2020 Rank Card.
- MBBS/BDS Degree Certificate.
- Certificate of completing Internship.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Permanent/Provisional Registration Certificate.
- 10th/12th/Birth Certificate for the proof of DOB.
- Counselling Call Letter (Offer Letter).
- Registration Slip.
- Category Certificate (If applicable).
Selections for D.M./M.Ch/MD (Hospital Administration) courses are made through the 2-Stage Performance Evaluation basis:
- Stage I: Written-test carrying 80 marks of 90 minutes duration in the subject the candidate has applied for. The question paper will consist of 80 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Stage II: Out of the candidates who are 50th percentile or above in the written test (Stage-I), candidates 3 times the number of seats advertised will be called for departmental clinical/practical/lab based assessment (carrying 20 marks)
- Final Selection: The Final result will be declared based on total marks obtained in stage-1 and Stage-II Examination.
Its belonging to SC, ST and OBC (non-creamy layer) excluding sponsored/foreign nationals, as many as 49.5% of postgraduate seats are reserved. Moreover, 5% reservations for Orthopaedic Physically Handicapped candidates who are Indian nationals is available.
Here’s given blow information on Reservation Seats –
|Category||Reservation (in %)|
|Candidates who have passed MBBS from AIIMS||25.25%|
|General + Sponsored/Foreign National candidates||25.25%|
Want to Study in Medical Colleges in India (Call Now) +91-9873056333
Address: Examination Section, All India Institute of Medical Sciences,
Ansari Nagar, New Delhi 110608
Our Location: Convergence Block,
1st Floor [ Mon-Fri 9.30AM -5.00PM, Sat 9.30AM-1.00PM]
Telephone Numbers : 91-11-26588500, 26588700, 26589900
Fax Nos : 91-11-26588663, 26588641
E-mail ids: “Assistant Controller of Examinations” firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
A. No, it is necessary to fill the Basic Registration in order to fill the Final Registration
A. No, it is necessary to fill Step- 1& 2 of Basic Registration to generate the unique code
for the Final Registration
out of three, then can I generate the unique code for the Final Registration?
A. No, it is necessary to complete both the steps of Basic Registration in order to fill the
Final Registration and it is necessary to upload all images (Color Photograph with
white Background, Thumb Impression (line clearly visible) & Signature (clearly visible)
in step 2, then you will be eligible to generate the unique code for the Final Registration.
A. No, it is very important and necessary to click on “Submit” after uploading all the three
images in Step 2 of Basic Registration.
for the exam on the basis of final Registration.
A. No, in addition, you have to get “NO OBJECTION” from the ” Ministry of Health &
Family Welfare, Govt. of India” to appear in the AIIMS PG Entrance Examination.
A. The candidate can be sponsored for only one subject. The applications of those
candidates who are sponsored for more than one subject will not be considered.
A. Since some fields are editable till the last date of submission of Final Registration form,
the status can only be finalized after this period.
List of Top Colleges in India
|Courses Name||Links Here|
|Engineering Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Medical Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Architecture Colleges in India||Click Here|
|BAMS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|BHMS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|BSMS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|BYNS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|BUMS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Dental Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Nursing Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Physiotherapy Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Veterinary Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Pharmacy Colleges in India||Click Here|
|LAW Colleges in India||Click Here|
|B.Ed Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Hotel Management Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Fashion Designing Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Polytechnic Colleges in India||Click Here|
Never let yourself down.
Keep Working Hard.
Best of Luck…!!!
Admission Notification 2021
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser.
UPES Dehradun 2021 Application Started Apply Now