Attention Aspirants, The AIIMS MBBS Admit card is expected to be released today. As per the official notification, the admit cards are expected to be released on the on 15 May 2019 at the official website of AIIMS — aiimsexams.org. The AIIMS UG entrance exam is scheduled to be held on May 25 and 26.
Once the Admit card is released, candidates can download the same from the official website of AIIMS. to download the Admit card candidates are required to login with their registration Id and date of birth. Admit card is a mandatory document. It is to be noted that no candidates would be allowed to enter the examination hall without admit card.
AIIMS 2019 examination is a national level medical entrance examination, which is regulated by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. AIIMS MBBS exam will be considered for providing admission to students in the MBBS programme offered by AIIMS in such AIIMS institute Namely like New Delhi, Bhopal, Jodhpur, Rishikesh, Bhubaneswar, Guntur, Nagpur, Patna, and Raipur. Successful candidates for AIIMS UG Entrance Examination 2019 will be eligible to apply forAll India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS).
How to Download AIIMS UG Admit Card
- Visit the AIIMS UG entrance exam official website
- Click on AIIMS UG Admit Card tab/link.
- Enter any two details from – Application Number, Date of Birth or Email ID.
- View and download AIIMS UG admit card
- Take a clear print of AIIMS UG entrance exam 2019 admit card.
- AIIMS MBBS 2019 Admit Card: Know how to download when official site Down
- AIIMS MBBS 2019 Syllabus: Get Latest Syllabus & Study Materials
- AIIMS MBBS 2019 Counselling: Know Date| Counselling Procedure
- AIIMS MBBS 2019 Cutoff: Check Expected and previous year Cutoff
Best of Luck…!!
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.