Attention Aspirants, the notification for All India Law Entrance Test 2019 (AILET 2019) entrance exam is published. Those who want to appear for AILET 2019 entrance exam need to visit the official website and apply for AILET 2019 Admission Form until April 8, 2019. Hope you all have applied for the exam and now you all are looking to take admission in AILET. If you want to score great on All India Law Entrance Test 2019 and looking to have a better preparation strategy, then you are in the right place. This post will let you know about the AILET 2019 Admission, Syllabus, CutOff, Preparation tips, Counselling Schedule, Result declaration, Datesheet etc. Have a look.
All India Law Entrance Test also is known as AILET. The board conduct the legal test for admission in National Law University, Delhi and other colleges accepting AILET Score Card. Through the Exam, Aspirants can get admission in UG & PG law courses like B.A., LL.B. (Hons.), LL.M. and PhD professional courses through this entrance exam. The AILET 2019 will be held online in various examination centres spread across 20 cities across India.
All India Law Entrance Test 2019
All India Law Entrance Test will also be conducted offline, for which law candidates seeking admissions in the NLU Delhi will have to apply for the law exam. Before we go deep with the information, let us first have a look at the Major Features of the All India Law Entrance Test 2019 Admission notification.
AILET 2019 Brief Description
|Conducting Body||All India Law Entrance Test 2019|
|Name of the Exam||AILET 2019 Admission Test|
|Online Application Starts From||4th January 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||April 15, 2019 (Extended)|
|How to apply||Online|
|Issue of admit card||April 22, 2019|
|Date OF Exam||MAY 5, 2019 (10:00AM to 11:30AM)|
|Result for BA LLB programme||Fourth week of May 2019*|
The aspirant can check details about AILET 2019 including the application form, exam pattern, exam dates, syllabus and preparation tips below.
Why Choose AILET?
Before going deep, let us have a look at some of the salient features of AILET 2019 Which will give you the answer why choose this Entrance Exam.
- It is one of the most popular law entrance examinations conducted Online and Offline for Admission to UG & PG law courses like B.A., LL.B. (Hons.), LL.M. and PhD.
- Colleges accepting AILET Score Card are considered among the best law colleges in India. If you want to get admission into these colleges then you have to qualify AILET 2019 exam with good scores.
- It is one of the apex organization in India for those who have an interest in Law field.
So, if you have already made your mind to be a part of it, then the very first thing you have to do is to read this article carefully. You will find all the detailed information about AILET Admission Test 2019. Let us first have a brief look at the Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria and Exam Pattern of All India Law Entrance Test 2019.
AILET Eligibility Criteria 2019
Candidates are advised to read the full detail information on AILET 2019 Eligibility criteria to check whether they are eligible or Not. Once going through all the necessary requirements, a candidate can apply for the Entrance. The eligibility conditions of AILET 2019 is given below:
1. Eligibility For B.A.LL.B. (Hons.):
Senior Secondary School Examination (10+2 System) or Equivalent Examination with 50% marks. The candidates appearing in the 12th standard examination in March/April 2019 can also apply
Reservation: 15% for SC candidates, 7.5% for ST candidates and 5% for Persons with Disabilities.
Note: One additional supernumerary seat for Kashmiri migrants. Two additional supernumerary seats for Residents of Jammu & Kashmir.
2.Eligibility For LL.M:
LL.B. or an Equivalent Law Degree with 55% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/ Persons with Disabilities). The candidates appearing in final year LL.B. Examination in April/May 2019 can also apply.
Reservation: 15% for SC candidates, 7.5% for ST candidates, 5% for Persons with Disabilities.
Note: One additional supernumerary seat for Kashmiri migrants.
3.Eligibility For PhD:
LL.M. Degree with 55% Marks or its Equivalent (50% in case of SC/ST/ Persons with Disabilities).
There is no upper age limit to apply.
AILET 2019 Exam Pattern.
The AILET Examination has 150 Multiple Choice Questions for 150 marks that must be attempted within 1 hour 30 minutes. The AILET 2019 examination has sections on English, General Knowledge, Basic Mathematics, Logical Reasoning and Legal Aptitude.
|B.||General Knowledge (Current Affairs, General Science, History, Geography, Economics, Civics)||35||35|
|E.||Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability)||10||10|
- Exam Date: May 5, 2019 (10:00AM to 11:30AM).
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Total marks: The maximum marks will be 150.
- Number of Questions: Total 150 questions will be there in B.A.LL.B. (Hons.)
- Type of questions: The question paper will be composed of multiple-choice questions.
- Marking scheme: For one correct answer, 1 mark will be given.
- Negative marking: There will be Negative Marking in AILET 2019. The criteria for negative marking will be based on the formula 0.25*4=1 that means per the wrong answer 0.25 Marks will be deducted. Therefore, four wrong answers will lead to a deduction of 1 Mark.
The All India Law Entrance Test will release the syllabus for AILET 2019 Examination. The AILET 2019 syllabus will consist of the subjects, topics and units which the candidates will be expected to study for the upcoming exam. Appearing candidates are advised to thoroughly go through AILET syllabus 2019 in order to have a complete grip on the subject and prepare for the entrance exam as per the prescribed syllabus only.
- English including comprehension:- The English section will test the candidate’s proficiency in English based on comprehension passages and grammar. In the comprehension section, candidates will be assessed on their understanding of the passage and its central theme, meanings of words used therein, etc. The grammar section requires correction of incorrect grammatical sentences, filling of blanks in sentences with appropriate words, etc.
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs:- The General knowledge will be evaluated on the general awareness including static general knowledge. Questions on current affairs will test the candidate’s on their knowledge of national and international current affairs.
- Mathematics:- This section will test the candidate’s knowledge of elementary mathematics, i.e., maths taught up to 10th Class/Standard.
- Legal Aptitude:- This section will test the candidate’s interest in the study of law, research aptitude and problem-solving ability. Questions may include legal propositions (described in the paper), and a set of facts to which the said proposition has to be applied. Some propositions may not be “true” in the real sense, candidates will have to assume the “truth” of these propositions and answer the questions accordingly.
- Logical Reasoning:- The purpose of the logical reasoning section is to test the candidate’s ability to identify patterns, logical links and rectify illogical arguments. It may include a variety of logical reasoning questions such as syllogisms, logical sequences, analogies, etc. However, visual reasoning will not be tested.
Best Books for AILET 2019.
Candidates preparing for the exam are getting tensed about the Study Materials and Books required to crack the Exam. But if your preparation is effective and you are working with proper planning then you can easily clear the cut-off. All you need is these Best Books for AILET 2019 Exam.
AILET 2019 Books for English Comprehension
|Books & Authors Name||Buy Here|
|Word Power Made Easy by Norman Lewis||Click Here|
|A Comprehensive Guide for CLAT (Common Law Admission Test) & LL.B Entrance Examinations – SET, AILET, LSAT Paperback by Padma Parupudi, Sirisha Naresh||Click Here|
|Guide to CLAT & LL.B. Entrance Examination 2019-20||Click Here|
AILET 2019 Books for General Knowledge
|Books & Authors Name||Buy Here|
|The Mega Year Book 2017 – Current Affairs & General Knowledge for Competitive Exams||Click Here|
|Samanya Gyan 2018 for Competitive Exams (Hindi) Paperback by Disha Experts||Click Here|
|Current Affairs 2017 for Competitive Exams – Hindi (Old Edition) (Hindi) Paperback by Disha Experts||Click Here|
AILET 2019 Books for Elementary Mathematics
|Books & Authors Name||Buy Here|
|Universal’s Elementary Mathematics (Numeral Ability) for CLAT, LSAT and other Law Entrance Exams |
by Jain Prateek
|Fast Track Objective Arithmetic Paperback by Rajesh Verma||Click Here|
|Magical Books On Quicker Maths (2018-2019) Session by M. Tyra Paperback by Manoj Tyra||Click Here|
AILET 2019 Application Fees
Category-wise Application Fees for the AILET Application form 2019 is mentioned below.
|General Category/Kashmiri Migrants/Resident of Jammu & Kashmir||Rs.3,050/-|
|Persons with Disability||Rs.1,050/-|
|(No Entrance Examination fee for SC/ST Below Poverty Line (BPL) only)|
Mode Of Payment
- Online Banking
- Bank Demand Draft
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance.
- Staff candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee and intimation charges.
- Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
How to Apply
AILET exam will be conducted on 5 May 2019. One should follow these simple steps to apply for the AILET 2019 Admission form.
- One has to Visit the official website of AILET (Official Website)
- Click on the apply online or register
- Fill the personal details carefully.
- After Filling the personal detail, one has to Select the subject for which He/She is applying.
- Upload the Photo and signature in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Save the Application form for future use.
AILET 2019 Admit Card
The admit card for the AILET 2019 will be released online from April 22, 2019. The Admit Card or commonly known as Call Later can be download from the official website. The admit card is the mandatory document to carry during the Exam hall at the time of written examination. If a candidate fails to show His/Her AILET 2019 Admit Card at the time of the written exam, then he/she shall not be allowed to appear for the test. You can follow these steps to download the admit card for AILET 2019 Entrance examination.
AILET 2019 Result
All India Law Entrance Test 2019 Result will be declared on the fourth week of May 2019. The result will release online on the website. Candidates can check their result by entering their email id and password. The council board will not communicate the result to any individual aspirants. Candidates who have declared as qualified can participate in the AILET admission process.
AILET 2019 CutOff
All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) 2019 cut-off will be Mention after the declaration of results. Exam committee considers various factors for calculating the cut-off marks like difficulty level of question paper, the number of candidates attempted the exam. A student can prepare the AILET 2019 exam basis of the previous year and Expected cutoff gave blow-
AILET 2019 Cutoff (Expected)
|Persons with Disability||50-80|
|Residents of Jammu and Kashmir||60-80|
AILET 2018 Cutoff
|Persons with Disability||42.75|
|Residents of Jammu and Kashmir||58|
AILET 2017 Cutoff
|Scheduled Castes (SC)||71|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||68|
|Persons with Disability (PWD)||74|
**** Minimum marks secured for BA LLB of 2019
AILET Counselling 2019
Admission in UG and PG programmes in participating Colleges of AILET will be done through centralized counselling organized by NLU Delhi office. The AILET counselling 2019 will commence in June 2019. The online counselling shall be conducted in different rounds. Allotment of seats will be on the basis of ‘merit-cum-preference’. Selected Candidates for admission has to pay the counselling fee.
AILET 2019 Exam Centers
Candidates can follow the 21 test cities where AILET 2019 would be conducted below:-
AILET 2019 Important Dates
Hope the information we have provided will help you to answer all the queries related to AILET 2019. Now let us have a look at the important dates related to the examination.
Here, we have updated official dates of AILET 2019:-
|1||Issues of notification||4th January 2019, Friday|
|2||Online application form available||4th January 2019, Friday|
|3||Last date for submission of application forms||8th April 2019, Monday|
|4||Online availability of admit card||22nd April 2019, Monday|
|5||Examination Date of AILET 2019||5th May 2019, Sunday|
|6||Timing for AILET-2019||From 10:00AM to 11:30AM|
|7||Declaration of AILET 2019 Result [BA.LL.B(Hons.)]||24th May 2019, Friday|
|8||Date for issue of letters for admission (1st List)||24th May 2019, Friday|
|9||Last date for deposing fee (1st List)||13th June 2019, Thursday|
|10||Date for spot counselling for vacant seats||25th June 2019, Tuesday|
|11||Last date for depositing fee for the candidates selected in spot counselling||5th July 2019, Friday|
|12||Closing date for admission||25th July 2019, Thursday|
|13||Interview of selected candidates||Last Week of July|
|14||Orientation programme||Last Week of July|
|15||Start of session/classes||1st August 2019, Thursday|
|LL.M (One Year Programme)|
|16||Declaration of LLM AILET 2019 Result||2nd July 2019, Tuesday|
|17||Declaration of PhD AILET 2019 Result||16th July 2019, Tuesday|
AILET 2019 Participating Campuses
Here is the updated list of all the Colleges accepting AILET Score Card.
|S. No.||AILET Participating College||Location|
|1.||National Law University||Delhi|
|3.||The Northcap University||Gurgaon|
|4.||IFIM law college||Bangalore|
|5.||Ramaiah Institute of legal studies||Bangalore|
|7.||Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, New Law College||Pune|
AILET 2019 Important Links
Aspirants May Also Check these Important links related to 2019 AILET Admission Notification.
|AILET 2019 Entrance Exam: Admission Prospectus||Click Here|
|AILET 2019 Eligibility Criteria | Courses| Age | Nationality | Qualification||Click Here|
|AILET 2019 Admit Card| Hall ticket for AILET||Click Here|
|Highly Recommended Books for AILET 2019 Examination||Click Here|
|Download AILET 2019 Sample Paper in PDF||Click Here|
|AILET 2019 Syllabus and Study Materials (All Subjects)||Click Here|
|AILET 2019 Cut-off: Expected & Previous Year AILET Cut-off Score.||Click Here|
|AILET 2019 Exam Pattern and Selection Procedure||Click Here|
|Download AILET Previous year Papers in PDF format||Click Here|
|AILET 2019 Counselling: Counselling Process|Date|Seat Allotment||Click Here|
|AILET 2019 Seat Matrix: Seat Allotment Process| Counselling Process||Click Here|
For any Query related to All India Law Entrance Test 2019 (AILET) notification, comment on the comment box mentioned below. Our expert will help you to make the Best preparation Strategy for the AILET Examination.
Best Of Luck Aspirants..!!!