AILET Eligibility Criteria 2021: Attention Aspirants, the AILET Authority has recently conduct written test for the next round of admission in its affiliated Law Colleges spread all across the country (Colleges accepting AILET Score Card in India).
Throughout the article, we will discuss the AILET Eligibility Criteria 2021. Get updated information on Age, Nationality, Reservation and Educational Qualification before filling up the form of AILET 2021.
Aspirants are advised to read the full article carefully to get every bit of information related to the very prestigious examination. One needs to read the eligibility criteria for the All India Law Entrance Test 2021 to get detailed about the selection procedure.
Download Hand Written Notes AILET 2021 Examination. Click Here
1. AILET 2021 Useful Resources
3. Important Dates
4. Eligibility Criteria
5. AILET Total Seats
6. Other Exam
7. Contact Details
8. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
9. List of Top Colleges in India
AILET 2021 Useful Resources
Here we have mentioned some Useful Resources Of AILET 2021. That will help You.
|AILET 2021 Major Notification||Click Here|
|AILET 2021 Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|AILET 2021 Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|AILET 2021 Syllabus||Click Here|
|AILET 2021 Books||Click Here|
|AILET 2021 Previous Year Paper||Click Here|
|AILET 2021 Sample Paper||Click Here|
|AILET 2021 Admit Card||Click Here|
|AILET 2021 Answer Key||Click Here|
|AILET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|AILET 2021 Counselling||Click Here|
|AILET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
All India Law Entrance Test 2021
All India Law Entrance Test is also known as AILET. The board conduct the legal test for admission in National Law University, Delhi and other colleges accepting AILET Score Card. Through the Exam, Aspirants can get admission in UG & PG law courses like B.A., LL.B. (Hons.), LL.M. and PhD professional courses through this entrance exam. The AILET 2021 will be held online in various examination centres spread across 25 cities across India.
All India Law Entrance Test will also be conducted offline, for which law candidates seeking admissions in the NLU Delhi will have to apply for the law exam. Before we go deep with the information, let us first have a look at the Major Features of the All India Law Entrance Test 2021 Admission notification.
|Exam Name||All India Law Entrance Test|
|Exam Frequency||Once a year|
|Exam Duration||1 hour 30 minutes|
|Accepting Colleges||9 colleges|
Want to Study in Top Law Colleges (Call Now) +91-9873056333
NLU Delhi has announced the exam date for AILET 2021, However, the complete schedule is now available:
|AILET Events||AILET Dates|
|Last Date For Submission of Application||May 20,2021|
|Admit Card Availability||5 June 2021|
|All India Law Entrance Test (AILET)||20 June, 2021 (10.00 am – 11.30)|
(To be conducted offline, subject to revision)
The aspirant can check details about AILET 2021 including the application form, exam pattern, exam dates, syllabus and preparation tips below.
Candidates are advised to read the full detail information on AILET Eligibility criteria 2021 to check whether they are eligible or Not. Once going through all the necessary requirements, a candidate can apply for the Entrance. The eligibility conditions of AILET 2021 is given below:
|B.A. LLB. (Hons.)||Senior Secondary School Examination (10+2 System) or Equivalent Examination with 45% marks (40% in case of SC/ST/ Persons with Disabilities). The candidates appearing in the 12th standard annual examination in March/April 2021 can also apply.|
|LL.M. (Programme)||LL.B. Or an Equivalent law degree with 50% marks(45% in case of SC/ST/Persons with disabilities). The Candidate appearing for final year LL.B annual Examination in 2021 are eligible to apply.|
|P.H.D. (Programme)||LL.M. or an equivalent law degree with 55% marks( 50% in case of SC/ST/Persons with disabilities)|
AILET Total Seats
Here, we have provided AILET 2021 Course , total seat matrix detail and duration time.
|Course Name||Total Seats||Detail||Duration|
|B.A. LLB. (Hons.)||110+10||110 seats on AILET merit; 5 seats each for Foreign Nationals and OCI/PIO for direct admission on merit). Foreign|
Nationals/OCI/PIO are exempted from AILET, but should have 65% marks in the qualifying examination
|LL.M. (Programme)||70+10||70 Seats on AILET merit; 5 seats each for Foreign Nationals and OCI/PIO for direct admission on merit). Foreign|
Nationals/OCI/PIO are exempted from AILET.
|P.H.D. (Programme)||13 + 2||13 Seats on AILET merit and 2 Seats for direct admission to Foreign Nationals on the merit of Research Proposals). Foreign|
Nationals are exempted from AILET
There is no upper age limit to apply.
- Citizen of India, or
- A subject of Nepal, or a subject of Bhutan, or a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st January 1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia or Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Candidate’s seeking reservation as SC/ST/OBC shall have to produce a certificate in the prescribed proforma ONLY, meant for appointment to posts under the Government of India from the designated authority indicating clearly the candidate’s case, the Act/Order under which the caste is recognised as SC/ST/OBC and the Village/Town the candidate is ordinarily a resident of. They must also ensure that the name of their caste/community and its spelling in their caste/community certificate should be exactly as mentioned in the lists notified by the central government from time to time (for OBC category list of castes recognized by the Govt. of India as OBC castes in the central list is available on the site http://www.ncbc.nic.in, for ST category the list caste for each state is available on the site www.ncst.nic.in and for SC category the list of castes for each state is available on the site http://www.socialjustice.nic.in).
- Further, the OBC certificate should also clearly indicate that the candidate does not belong to the creamy layer as defined by the Government of India for applying to posts and services under the Central Government.
- The OBC claim of a candidate will be determined in relation to the State (or part of the State) to which his/her father originally belongs. A candidate who has migrated from one State (or part of the State) to another should, therefore, produce an OBC certificate which should have been issued to him/her based on his/her father’s OBC certificate from the State to which he (father) originally belongs.
- No change in the community status already indicated in the online application by a candidate for this examination will be allowed.
- Candidates seeking age relaxation are required to submit copies of necessary certificate(s) at the time of document verification.
Want to Study in Top Law Colleges (Call Now) +91-9873056333
NTA HELPLINE NUMBER/SUPPORT CENTRE: Email at email@example.com or call
NTA Help Desk at 8287471852, 8178359845, 8882356803, 9650173668, 9599676953 from 9:30 am till 6:00 pm only
Sector 14, Dwarka, New Delhi – 110078
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
Q. How to Fill the AILET 2021 Application Form?
A. Step 1- Online Registration. The first step towards AILET registration is to visit the official website i.e www.nludelhi.ac.in.
Step 2- Select Course you want to apply
Step 3- Filling the AILET Application Form like basic Information carefully.
Step 4- Upload Scanned picture and signature.
Step 5- Pay AILET Application Fee.
Q. How many seats are there in AILET?
A. Total 215 Seats available in AILET.
Q. What is the Syllabus for AILET 2021?
A. The syllabus for AILET (BA LLB): English, Logical Reasoning, Current Affairs and Elementary Mathematics.
For AILET (LLM): Law of Tort, International Law, Jurisprudence, Intellectual Property Law, Law of Contracts, Property Law, Family Law and Criminal Law.
Q. What is the AILET exam?
A. All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) is conducted by National Law University Delhi (NLU Delhi) to offer admission to eligible candidates in:
(PhD) doctorate level law courses.
Q. When will the application form of AILET 2021 Last date?
A. The application form of AILET 2021 released on 20 June 2021.
Q. Is there any negative marking in AILET?
A. Each question in the AILET test paper will carry 1 mark.
For unattempted questions, there is no negative marking.
There will be a penalty of 0.25 marks in any wrong answer.
List of Top Colleges in India
|Courses Name||Links Here|
|Engineering Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Medical Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Architecture Colleges in India||Click Here|
|BAMS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|BHMS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|BSMS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|BYNS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|BUMS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Dental Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Nursing Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Physiotherapy Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Veterinary Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Pharmacy Colleges in India||Click Here|
|LAW Colleges in India||Click Here|
|B.Ed Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Hotel Management Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Fashion Designing Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Polytechnic Colleges in India||Click Here|
Never let yourself down…
Keep Working Hard.
Believe in yourself.
Best of Luck…!!!
Admission Notification 2021
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser.
UPES Dehradun 2021 Application Started Apply