AILET Syllabus 2021: The National Law University has released the Official Notification and syllabus of AILET 2021 Examination. The AILET 2021 examination will be held on 20 June 2021. The subjects, units and topics which the aspirants will have to study for the examination are properly mentioned in the official brochure.
The Questions will be based on the topics of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as mentioned in AILET syllabus 2021. For the preparation of the AILET examination, it is necessary for the aspirants to go through the AILET examination syllabus that will help the aspirants to read the specific topics. From the syllabus, the students can also estimate that which topics are covered by the aspirants during the preparation of the examination.
In our previous article, we have discussed the Exam Pattern of AILET 2021 and AILET 2021 Expected Cut-off to understand the toughness of the exam. In this article, we will discuss the complete AILET 2021 syllabus and Exam Pattern for All India Law Entrance Test 2021.
Download Hand Written Notes AILET 2021 Examination. Click Here
1. AILET 2021 Useful Resources
3. Important Dates
4. Exam Pattern
5. AILET Syllabus 2021
6. Best Books for AILET 2021
7. Other Exam
8. Contact Details
9. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
10. List of Top Colleges in India
AILET 2021 Useful Resources
Here we have mentioned some Useful Resources Of AILET 2021. That will help You.
|AILET 2021 Major Notification||Click Here|
|AILET 2021 Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|AILET 2021 Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|AILET 2021 Syllabus||Click Here|
|AILET 2021 Books||Click Here|
|AILET 2021 Previous Year Paper||Click Here|
|AILET 2021 Sample Paper||Click Here|
|AILET 2021 Admit Card||Click Here|
|AILET 2021 Answer Key||Click Here|
|AILET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|AILET 2021 Counselling||Click Here|
|AILET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
All India Law Entrance Test also is known as AILET. The board conduct the legal test for admission in National Law University, Delhi and other colleges accepting AILET Score Card. Through the Exam, Aspirants can get admission in UG & PG law courses like B.A., LL.B. (Hons.), LL.M. and PhD professional courses through this entrance exam.
|Exam Name||All India Law Entrance Test|
|Exam Frequency||Once a year|
|Exam Duration||1 hour 30 minutes|
|Accepting Colleges||9 colleges|
Want to Study in Top Law Colleges (Call Now) +91-9873056333
NLU Delhi has announced the exam date for AILET 2021, However, the complete schedule is now available:
|AILET Events||AILET Dates|
|Last Date For Submission of Application||May 20,2021|
|Admit Card Availability||5 June 2021|
|All India Law Entrance Test (AILET)||June 20, 2021 (10.00 am – 11.30)|
(To be conducted offline, subject to revision)
The aspirant can check details about AILET 2021 including the application form, exam pattern, exam dates, syllabus and preparation tips below.
Below we have mentioned the AILET 2021 Exam Pattern for Both UG and PG Courses. The no. of Questions in B.A.LL.B. (Hons.) will be 150. while in LL.M. course, there will be 100 MCQ question (1 mark) and 1 essay type question (50 marks) on the law.
Subject-wise Marks distribution for BA LLB
|S.No||Sections||No. of questions||Marks|
Subject-wise Marks distribution for LLM
|S.No||Sections||No. of Questions||Marks|
|3.||Other Subjects + Essay||50||50|
- Exam Date: 20 June 2021 (10:00AM to 11:30AM).
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Total marks: The maximum marks will be 150.
- Number of Questions: Total 150 questions will be there in B.A.LL.B. (Hons.) while in LL.M. course, there will be 100 MCQ question (1 mark) and 1 essay type question (50 marks) on the law.
- Type of questions: The question paper will be composed of multiple-choice questions.
- Marking scheme: For one correct answer, 1 mark will be given.
- Negative marking: There will be Negative Marking in AILET 2021. The criteria for negative marking will be based on the formula 0.25*4=1 that means per the wrong answer 0.25 marks will be deducted. Therefore, four wrong answers will lead to a deduction of 1 Mark.
AILET Syllabus 2021
Here is the updated Syllabus for the AILET entrance exam 2021.
|S.No.||Sections||Important topics according to AILET 2021 Syllabus|
|1.||English (with Comprehension)||Comprehension passages and grammar, Vocabulary, Fill in the Blanks, Correcting sentences, etc.|
|2.||General Knowledge & Current Affairs||Static General Knowledge, Current Affairs|
|3.||Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability)||number of System, Percentage, Profit and Loss, Time and Work, Height and Distance, Geometry, Algebra, Trigonometry, etc.|
|4.||Legal Aptitude||Legal propositions|
|5.||Logical Reasoning||Syllogism, Logical sequences, Analogies, Blood relation, etc.|
AILET Syllabus in brief
- English including comprehension:- The English section will test the candidate’s proficiency in English based on comprehension passages and grammar. In the comprehension section, candidates will be assessed on their understanding of the passage and its central theme, meanings of words used therein, etc. The grammar section requires correction of incorrect grammatical sentences, filling of blanks in sentences with appropriate words, etc.
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs:- The General knowledge will be evaluated on the general awareness including static general knowledge. Questions on current affairs will test the candidate’s on their knowledge of national and international current affairs.
- Mathematics:- This section will test the candidate’s knowledge of elementary mathematics, i.e., maths taught up to 10th Class/Standard.
- Legal Aptitude:- This section will test the candidate’s interest towards the study of law, research aptitude and problem-solving ability. Questions may include legal propositions (described in the paper), and a set of facts to which the said proposition has to be applied. Some propositions may not be “true” in the real sense, candidates will have to assume the “truth” of these propositions and answer the questions accordingly.
- Logical Reasoning:- The purpose of the logical reasoning section is to test the candidate’s ability to identify patterns, logical links and rectify illogical arguments. It may include a variety of logical reasoning questions such as syllogisms, logical sequences, analogies, etc. However, visual reasoning will not be tested.
Best Books for AILET 2021
Candidates preparing for the exam are getting tensed about the Study Materials and Books required to crack the Exam. But if your preparation is effective and you are working with proper planning then you can easily clear the cut-off. All you need is these Best Books for AILET 2021 Exam.
E-Book for AILET 2021 Preparation
Here in this section, we have mentioned the subject wise E-Book for all competitive Exam preparation Like AILET, JEE Main or Advance, NEET, JIPMER, NATA etc. Candidates are appearing for these examinations can download these E-Books for Practice purpose. Aspirants can download these E-Books for Exam preparation.
|S.No.||E-Books Topics||Download Here|
|1||Quantitative Aptitude E-Books (Number Series) for the Entrance examination||Click Here|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude E-Books (Number System) for the Entrance examination||Click Here|
|3||Reasoning E-Books (Inequalities) for the Entrance examination||Click Here|
|4||Reasoning E-Books (Course of Action) for the Entrance examination||Click Here|
|5||Mathematics Class 10 E-Book for the Entrance Exam||Click Here|
Want to Study in Top Law Colleges (Call Now) +91-9873056333
NTA HELPLINE NUMBER/SUPPORT CENTRE: Email at email@example.com or call
NTA Help Desk at 8287471852, 8178359845, 8882356803, 9650173668, 9599676953 from 9:30 am till 6:00 pm only
Sector 14, Dwarka, New Delhi – 110078
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
Q. How to Fill the AILET 2021 Application Form?
A. Step 1- Online Registration. The first step towards AILET registration is to visit the official website i.e www.nludelhi.ac.in.
Step 2- Select Course you want to apply
Step 3- Filling the AILET Application Form like basic Information carefully.
Step 4- Upload Scanned picture and signature.
Step 5- Pay AILET Application Fee.
Q. How many seats are there in AILET?
A. Total 215 Seats available in AILET.
Q. What is the Syllabus for AILET 2021?
A. The syllabus for AILET (BA LLB): English, Logical Reasoning, Current Affairs and Elementary Mathematics.
For AILET (LLM): Law of Tort, International Law, Jurisprudence, Intellectual Property Law, Law of Contracts, Property Law, Family Law and Criminal Law.
Q. What is the AILET exam?
A. All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) is conducted by National Law University Delhi (NLU Delhi) to offer admission to eligible candidates in:
(PhD) doctorate level law courses.
Q. When will the application form of AILET 2021 Last date?
A. The application form of AILET 2021 released on 20 June 2021.
Q. Is there any negative marking in AILET?
A. Each question in the AILET test paper will carry 1 mark.
For unattempted questions, there is no negative marking.
There will be a penalty of 0.25 marks in any wrong answer.
List of Top Colleges in India
|Courses Name||Links Here|
|Engineering Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Medical Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Architecture Colleges in India||Click Here|
|BAMS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|BHMS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|BSMS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|BYNS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|BUMS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Dental Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Nursing Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Physiotherapy Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Veterinary Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Pharmacy Colleges in India||Click Here|
|LAW Colleges in India||Click Here|
|B.Ed Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Hotel Management Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Fashion Designing Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Polytechnic Colleges in India||Click Here|
Never let yourself down…
Keep Working Hard.
Believe in yourself.
Best of Luck…!!!
Admission Notification 2021
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser.
UPES Dehradun 2021 Application Started Apply