Alliance Management Aptitude Test (AMAT) is conducted by Alliance University and is a gateway for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) program offered at Alliance School of Business. The University is recognized jointly by the University Grants Commission (UGC) and the All India Council for Technical Education New Delhi.
- 1 Alliance Management Aptitude Test (Alliance AMAT 2018)
- 2 Lets have a look of AMAT exam pattern of AMAT 2018
Alliance Management Aptitude Test (Alliance AMAT 2018)
Why Choose AMAT exams?
Before we go to deep, I would like to introduce some face of Alliance Management Aptitude Test, which will give you answer why to choose AMAT Exams?
- This examination is mainly conducted for the admission into MBA which has offered by Alliance School of Business. Alliance University is a well-known university which is providing management courses
- Getting selected on the basis of marks secured in GMAT/ CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ ATMA/ CMAT/ NMAT/ AMAT. who have scored a valid score in any of the above-mentioned examination will be eligible for applying.
So, if you have already made your mind to be a part of it, then the very first thing you have to do is to read this article carefully. You will find all the detailed information about AMAT admission Test 2018. Let us first have a brief look at the Eligibility Criteria and Exam Pattern of Alliance management Common Admission Test 2018.
AMAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants are advised to read the full detail information on AMAT 2018 Eligibility criteria to check whether they are eligible or not. Once going through all the necessary requirements, a candidate can apply for the Entrance. The eligibility conditions of the exam are given below:
Alliance-AMAT 2018 eligibility criteria are as follows:
- Candidates should hold a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University
- Candidates WHO belonging to General category should have secured a minimum of45-50% marks in graduation
- Candidates WHO belonging to SC/ST should have obtained 45% marks in graduation
- A valid score in GMAT/CAT/XAT/MAT/ATMA/CMAT/NMAT by GMAC/AMAT is acceptable
Lets have a look of AMAT exam pattern of AMAT 2018
|Pattern of Alliance Management Aptitude Test (AMAT)|
|Number of multiple-choice questions of one mark each||32|
|Duration of Examination||one hour (01:00 hour)|
- Mode of Exam: Pepar base
- Number of questions: 32
- Marking Scheme: 3 marks each.
- Segment: The question paper will be divided into four sections.
- Time: 60 minutes ( 1 hours).
- Negative Marking: 0.25 for each wrong answer.
Syllabus for AMAT Exam
|Analytical Reasoning||Language Ability||Logical Reasoning||General Awareness|
|Data Interpretation (Based on Text, Graphs, and Tables).||Fill in the Blanks (Based on Vocabulary and Grammar).||Symbol Based Problems.||Current Affairs.|
|Column Graphs.||Grammar Questions.||Identifying Strong and Weak Arguments.||Awards and Winners.|
|Bar Graphs.||Reading Comprehension.||Cause and Effect.||Famous Personalities.|
|Functions.||Para Completion and Inference.||Matrix Arrangements.||Government Policies.|
|Statements and Conclusions.||Para Jumbles.||Statements and Assumption.||Economy.|
|Pie Chart.||Verbal Logic.||_||Business.|
|Graph Representing Area.||_||_||Science.|
How to Apply?
Those candidates who willing to appear for the exam need to register for the same. Candidates have to note that the application forms must be sent before the deadline. Entries received after the deadline will be rejected by the officials.
Here’s given both online and offline steps regarding the Application process, Candidate need to read carefully:
To register online:
- Visit the official website
- Click on the application form tab and click apply online
- The candidate will be redirected to the Online fee payment page
- Create a new account by entering username and password and login
- Fill in details like candidate’s name, Father’s name, phone number, E-mail
- Enter the fee amount and make payment using Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card
To register offline:
- Visit the official website
- Click on the application form tab and click download application form
- The candidate will be redirected to the application download page
- Candidates need to fill in details like course, name, Gender, DOB, category, nationality, personal details, parent’s contact details, educational qualifications, and Aptitude test scores (GMAT/CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/ATMA/KMAT)
- Attach DD drawn infavourof “ALLIANCE UNIVERSITY” payable at Bengaluru.
Required documents for admission
- Standard X mark sheet
- Standard XII mark sheet
- Bachelor’s degree mark sheets (available as on date)
- Post-graduate degree mark sheets (if any)
- Work experience certificates (if any)
- Entrance exam (GMAT/CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/ATMA/KMAT) scorecard
Alliance AMAT 2018 Result
The result of Alliance AMAT 2018 will be announced after the examination. It is expected that the Alliance AMAT 2018 will be conducted as per the direction by Alliance University. The Alliance University has not yet announced any information on Alliance AMAT 2018. After the announcement of Alliance AMAT 2018, the counseling session for the same will be conducted.
Alliance-AMAT 2018 will be conducted at the following exam centres:
|Oline Registration starts from||Aug 01 2017|
|Admit Card||Aug 26,2017|
|Exam date||Aug 27, 2017|
For queries regarding application form, payment, document uploading please contact us given contact details:
Chandapura – Anekal Main Road
Anekal, Bengaluru – 562106