The Amity Law School Delhi (ALS Delhi) is one of the Best Law Colleges in India. The institution runs under the aegis of RBEF (Ritnand Balved Education Foundation) educational society. The college was established in the year 1999 with a vision of providing high-quality education in the legal domain.
The school is the part of Amity University and has been consistently ranked under Top 10 Law Colleges in India. The college is affiliated with Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Delhi. its providing graduation level courses like BA.LLB.
Amity Law School Delhi is consistently offering an education that ensures a career for the individual, fulfils the need of the society and meets the demands of the nation. It offers graduate and post-graduate level courses.
Amity Law School Delhi
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of this college Amity Law School Delhi (ALS Delhi).
|Name of Institute||Amity Law School Delhi (GGSIPU University)|
|Popular Name||ALS Delhi|
|Location||New Delhi, NCR|
|Year of Establishment||1999|
|Approved by||NCTE, NAAC|
|Category||IPU Colleges In Delhi|
|Official Website||Clich Here|
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about Amity Law School Delhi (GGSIPU University) (ALS Delhi) Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Affiliations, Recognition, and other Achievement
- Affiliated with: GGSIPU New Delhi
- Accredited by: NAAC
- Aid Status: Private
- Ragging Free Environment
- Individual student care through Proctorial System
- Special Care/Remedial Classes for Weaker Students
- Personality Development Programme
- Industry Institute Interaction
- Global Exposure Programme
- Moot-Court Facility/Lok Adalat/Mentor-Mentee Program
- Regular Visit to Live Court.
- Modern Teaching Methodologies
- Video Conferencing Facility
- Functional English and Public Speaking Courses
- Special Programme on Interview Techniques
- Central library.
- Cultural and tech fest
|B.A. LL.B (Hons)||5 years|| |
Admission to undergraduate Law programs in Amity Law School Delhi is made through IPU CET LAW ENTRANCE EXAMINATION. A candidate who wishes to pursue his/her studies with Amity requires to fill up the Entrance application form by depositing the requisite amount fees. Admission in Amity Law School Delhi can be described by the below flow chart.
|LAW Courses||For admission in Law, UG Courses Candidates has to clear the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT UG) and for PG Law Courses CLAT PG.|
How to Fill Application Form
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University allows an only online mode for application form submission.
- First of all, visit the official website of GGSIPU.
- Fill all the details in the application form and upload the scanned copies of the required documents as mentioned in the information brochure.
- Submit the application form and registration ID and password will generate.
- Pay the application fee of Rs. 1200 before the last date.
- After submitting the application form and application fee, the admit card will be issued.
- Counselling will be held and the seat will be allotted on the basis of marks/rank secured by the students in IPU CET.
Students should carry the following documents for counselling/interview:
- 10th, 12th, and graduation mark sheets and certificates
- Medical, caste, and character certificate
- IPU CET Admit card
- Verification form and Preference Sheet
- Requisite Demand Drafts
- Affidavit of Rs. 10.
This flowchart can best explain the admission process to the Amity Law School Delhi Counselling Procedure.
Below we have mentioned the eligibility criteria of Amity Law School Delhi. Candidates are advised to check the complete eligibility criteria.
|BA LLB & BBA LLB||Pass in 12th class of 10+2 of CBSE or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate* and must also have passed English (core or elective or functional) as a subject.|
Amity Law School Delhi has established a full-fledged training & placement cell which periodically liaises and interacts with the corporate world in order to explore the possibility of training and job Placement of students. The students of Amity Law School Delhi has successfully proved their caliber in the different organization. Their work profile can be broadly categorized as
Amity Law School Delhi Placement
- 30-40 percent of the students go for litigation
- 10-15 percent goes for higher studies in India and abroad
- A few go for Judicial Service and Civil Service Examinations
- A few take-up clerkship under the Hon’ble judges of the Supreme Court and the High Courts and the rest of them join law firms.
- OSC Offshore Services Private Ltd.
- Hindustan Coca-Cola Beverages Pvt. Ltd.
- Sagar Chandra and Associates.
|Highest Package||Average Package|
|8 LPA||2.5-4 LPA|
The Amity Law School cutoff is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Merit list, including the rank of candidates, will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for IPU CET LAW 2017 needs to clear the Cutoff to finally get selected in Law course offered by Amity Delhi. The Cutoff will be based on various parameters like numbers of appearing candidates, total numbers of seats, the difficulty level of the examination, and last year admission record. Here is the complete detail of category wise cutoff rank for Amity Law School Delhi in Previous year IPU CET LAW Counselling (2nd Round)
|Amity Law School Delhi BA LLB Cutoff||Click|
Rankings and Reputation
|Name Of Institute||Amity Law School Delhi (GGSIPU University)|
We would like to give this college 3.9 out of 5 stars on Edufever Best Professional Colleges in Delhi/NCR.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
A. Yes, ALS Delhi is the best College. It provides excellent exposure and placement and everything you need in the campus itself. The best thing is that ALS offers you superb arrangements.
A. ALS Delhi affiliated with the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) and recognized by Bar Council of India (BCI).
A. ALS Delhi Fee Structure is affordable and the fees for all the programmes can be paid online.
A. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU or IP or IPU) is a public state university and not a Private University. A public university is a university that is publicly owned and receives public funds through the national or sub-national government which private universities are not allowed to get.
A. Applicants should qualify the entrance exam with the qualifying marks to get admission into the University. Admission will be offered into BBA, BCA, LLB, LLM, MBA, MCA & various other courses in the GGSIPU and various affiliated colleges.
A. There are three rounds of counselling. The university will conduct three rounds of IP University counselling followed by a sliding round and spot admission round to fill the vacant seats.
A. Rank in Delhi: 6
A. There are 118 affiliated colleges of IP University 2020 offering both UG and PG courses. The list of IPU colleges in 2020 includes both government and self-financing colleges. There is a total of 83 self-financing institutes and 35 government institutes.
List of Top Colleges in India
👉🏻😊😊 Never let yourself down☹️…
👉🏻 Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻 Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
Don’t worry, we are always with you for any admission related queries you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve with the best possible solution.
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍
Application Form 2020
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.