The Amity Law School Delhi (ALS Delhi) is one of the Best Law Colleges in India. The institution runs under the aegis of RBEF (Ritnand Balved Education Foundation) educational society. The college was established in the year 1999 with a vision of providing high-quality education in the legal domain.
The school is the part of Amity University and has been consistently ranked under Top 10 Law Colleges in India. The college is affiliated with Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Delhi. its providing graduation level courses like BA.LLB.
Amity Law School Delhi
|Name of Institute||Amity Law School Delhi (GGSIPU University)|
|Popular Name||ALS Delhi|
|Location||New Delhi, NCR|
|Year of Establishment||1999|
|Approved by||NCTE, NAAC|
|Category||IPU Colleges In Delhi|
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about Amity Law School Delhi (GGSIPU University) (ALS Delhi) Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Affiliations, Recognition, and other Achievement:
- Affiliated with: —
- Accredited by: NAAC
- Aid Status: Private
- Ragging Free Environment
- Air-Conditioned Class Rooms and Laboratories
- Individual student care through Proctorial System
- Special Care/Remedial Classes for Weaker Students
- Personality Development Programme
- Industry Institute Interaction
- Global Exposure Programme
- Moot-Court Facility/Lok Adalat/Mentor-Mentee Program
- Regular Visit to Live Court.
- 24-hours free Internet Kiosk
- Modern Teaching Methodologies
- Video Conferencing Facility
- Functional English and Public Speaking Courses
- Special Programme on Interview Techniques
- Central library.
- Separate girls’ and boys’ In-Campus hostel.
- Cultural and tech fest
|B.A. LL.B (Hons)||5 years|| |
Admission to undergraduate Law programs in Amity Law School Delhi is made through IPU CET LAW ENTRANCE EXAMINATION. A candidate who wishes to pursue his/her studies with Amity requires to fill up the Entrance application form by depositing the requisite amount fees. Admission in Amity Law School Delhi can be described by the below flow chart.
|Courses||IPU CET Entrance Exams|
|BA.LLB||IPU CET BA.LLB|
Admission in Amity Law School Delhi can be described by the below flowchart.
- The fees mentioned is for the 1st semester only and will increase by approx. 5% every year. Each academic year is 2 semesters.
- The mentioned fee structure is subject to change.
Amity Law School Delhi has established a full-fledged training & placement cell which periodically liaises and interacts with the corporate world in order to explore the possibility of training and job Placement of students. The students of Amity Law School Delhi has successfully proved their caliber in the different organization. Their work profile can be broadly categorized as
Amity Law School Delhi Placement Stats
- 30-40 percent of the students go for litigation
- 10-15 percent goes for higher studies in India and abroad
- A few go for Judicial Service and Civil Service Examinations
- A few take-up clerkship under the Hon’ble judges of the Supreme Court and the High Courts and the rest of them join law firms.
- OSC Offshore Services Private Ltd.
- Hindustan Coca-Cola Beverages Pvt. Ltd.
- Sagar Chandra and Associates.
The Amity Law School cutoff is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Merit list, including the rank of candidates, will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for IPU CET LAW 2017 needs to clear the Cutoff to finally get selected in Law course offered by Amity Delhi. The Cutoff will be based on various parameters like numbers of appearing candidates, total numbers of seats, the difficulty level of the examination, and last year admission record. Here is the complete detail of category wise cutoff rank for Amity Law School Delhi in Previous year IPU CET LAW Counselling (2nd Round)
|Min Rank: 1271 |
Max Rank: 6289
|Min Rank: 402 |
Max Rank: 1229
|Min Rank: 2757 |
Max Rank: 2757
|Min Rank: 4661 |
Max Rank: 11014
|Min Rank: 97 |
Max Rank: 132
|Min Rank: 4492 |
Max Rank: 4492
Rankings and Reputation:
|Name Of Institute||Amity Law School Delhi (GGSIPU University)|
Amity Law School Delhi has turned out to be one of the Best Private Law Colleges in India. The Infrastructure is Good, Faculties are well trained, Corporate Training and Internships programs are very good so does the Labs and Library. In the survey of India’s Best Law Colleges in 2015, the school has been ranked
- 11th by THE WEEK- HANSA RESEARCH SURVEY
- 13th by INDIA TODAY- NIELSEN SURVEY
- 13 by THE OUTLOOK-G/K MODE SURVEY.
Amity Law School Delhi
F-1 Block, Sector 125
Amity University Campus
NOIDA – 201303
E-mail: [email protected]
For further admission related queries, Email us at [email protected] Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.
Best Of luck..!!!