Amity Fee Structure: Getting Admission in the Best College is every child’s Dream. Every Year thousands of students compete with each other to get admission in Amity University. Ranked number 1 private Institute of India, Amity University is among the very best colleges in India offering a list of Engineering and other Professional Courses. This article is crafted by our Expert to give you a detailed info about Amity University Fee Structure for Different Courses.
- 1 Amity Fee Structure 2018
- 1.1 Amity University Fee Structure for Engineering (B.tech)
- 1.2 Amity University Fee Structure for BBA.
- 1.3 Amity University Fee Structure for MBA
- 1.4 Sponsored & Non-Sponsored Category in Amity
- 1.5 Important Updates about Amity Fee Structure
Amity Fee Structure 2018
Amity University Offers some of the best Undergraduate and postgraduate courses under the supervision of Highly Qualified Faculty Members. Let us find out Amity Fee Structure for different Postgraduate and Undergraduate Courses.
Amity University Fee Structure for Engineering (B.tech)
Amity University offers a wide range of engineering career after 10+2. One has to clear the Amity Jee Entrance Examination to get admission in different Courses offered in Engineering.
Admission in different B.Tech courses at Amity are based on
- Admission to Amity University B.Tech programs is based on the Amity Joint Entrance Examination (AmityJEE). Amity JEE is a Computer Based Test (CBT) conducted by Pearson VUE (for Amity) and will be held in various cities across India and abroad.
|Availability of Application Form||Open|
|Exam Dates||25th April 2018 to 10th May 2018|
|Scheduling /Rescheduling of Exam||From 1st February 2018 until 8th May 2018|
|Results||3rd week of May 2018|
The Amity fee structures for B.Tech courses are as follow.
|B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering||4 Years||1,15,000||1,72,500|
|Automobile Engineering||4 Years||1,55,500||2,33,500|
|Civil Engineering||4 Years||1,30,000||1,95,000|
|Computer Science & Engineering||4 Years||1,60,000||2,40,000|
|Electronics & Telecommunication||4 Years||1,13,500||1,70,500|
|Electronics & Instrumentation||4 Years||93,500||1,40,500|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||4 Years||1,55,500||2,33,500|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering)||4 Years||1,23,500||1,85,500|
|Food Technology||4 Years||95,000||1,42,500|
|Information Technology||4 Years||1,30,000||1,95,000|
|Mechanical Engineering||4 Years||1,30,000||1,95,000|
|Nano Technology||4 Years||1,18,500||1,78,000|
|Nuclear Science & Technology||4 Years||1,13,500||1,70,500|
|Solar & Alternate Energy||4 Years||1,18,500||1,78,000|
Amity University Fee Structure for BBA.
BBA is a 3 years Bachelor programs in various Fields of Business Management. Amity offers a wide range of BBA Courses for 10+2 students.
Admission in different BBA courses at Amity is based on
- Admission to Amity University BBA programs is based on the Amity Joint Entrance Examination (AmityJEE). Amity JEE is a Computer Based Test (CBT) conducted by Pearson VUE (for Amity) and will be held in various cities across India and abroad.
Let’s have a look at Amity Fee structure for BBA.
|Course||Duration||Fee(Rs in Lakh)(Annual)|
|Business Development||3 Years||1,56,000||2,34,000|
|Family Business & Entrepreneurship||3 Years||1,70,000||2,55,000|
|Computer Science & Engineering||3 Years||1,41,000||2,12,500|
|Healthcare Management||3 Years||96,000||1,44,000|
|Interntional Business||3 Years||1,70,000||2,55,000|
|Finance & Accounting||3 Years||1,70,000||2,55,000|
Amity University Fee Structure for MBA
Amity University offers a wide range of Master in Business Administration curriculum both in regular and Distance Learning Programs.
Admission in different MBA courses at Amity is based on
- % in Graduation
- The score in Performance Test like CAT / MAT / GMAT / XAT
- Interview carried out by the Selection Board.
Let’s have a look at Amity Fee structure for MBA.
|Course||Duration||Fees/ 1st Semester ( Noida Campus)|
|MBA||2 Years||Rs 2,73,000||Rs 4,09,500|
|International Business||2 Years||Rs 2,59,000||Rs 3,88,500|
|Human Recourse||2 Years||Rs 2,59,000||Rs 3,88,500|
|Marketing & Sales||2 Years||Rs 2,59,000||Rs 3,88,500|
|Competitive Intelligence and Strategic Management||2 Years||Rs 1,62,000||Rs 2,43,000|
|Entrepreneurship||2 Years||Rs 2,47,000||Rs 3,70,500|
|Logistics||2 Years||Rs 1,54,500||Rs 2,32,000|
|NGO Management||2 Years||Rs 75,000||Rs 1,12,500|
|Natural Resources & Sustainable Development||2 Years||Rs 1,54,500||Rs 2,32,000|
|Retail Management||2 Years||Rs 2,47,000||Rs 3,70,500|
|Rural Management||2 Years||Rs 78,000||Rs 1,17,000|
|Supply Chain Management||2 Years||Rs 1,54,500||Rs 2,32,000|
|Fashion Management||2 Years||Rs 1,62,000||Rs 2,43,000|
|Hospitality Management||2 Years||Rs 1,62,000||Rs 2,43,000|
|Insurance & Banking||2 Years||Rs 1,62,000||Rs 2,43,000|
|Real Estate & Urban Infrastructure||2 Years||Rs 1,90,000||Rs 2,85,000|
Sponsored & Non-Sponsored Category in Amity
Various courses offered by Amity University is broadly divided into three categories.
It is a high merit category where a student completes and clear the criteria set up by the Selection Board. The fee structure for the Non-sponsored category is less than what is asked in Paid Seats (Sponsored).
The Sponsored category applies to relatively lower merit category with high fees. Generally, students who fail to score great in Selection test are given Direct entry with higher Sponsorship charges.
Company Sponsored (CS)
This Fee Scheme is specially made for Working Graduates who want to pursue Master Programs. If your company agrees to fund your Masters, then you can study under Company Sponsored Programs. The fee for Company Sponsored would be three times the Non-sponsored fees.
Important Updates about Amity Fee Structure
Before we end our Discussion about Various Amity University Fee structure, let us talk about some of the important updates about Amity Fee Structure.
- Request for change in category (S+ NS+ CS) will be entertained only prior to appearing for Test/Interview. There is a possibility that the Admission Committee recommends your admission after the selection process in a category for which you had not applied in the Application Form. In such cases, you may exercise the option to accept or to deny the offer.
- Refundable Academic Security Deposit of Rs. 20,000/- has to be paid at the time of admission.
- The Fee mentioned is for the 1st semester only and will increase by approximately 5% every year. Each Academic year is of 2 semesters.
- The mentioned fee structure is subject to change. Relaxation in qualifying exam percentage will be given wherever applicable.
- The candidate may also avail various Scholarships Programs Offered by Amity University to get a rebate on Tuition Fees.
- A student can get Education Loan from Different Banks. To know more about the Document Required and Name of the Banks offering Education Loan Facilities for Amity Students. Click Here.
- Hostel Fee for Noida Campus is about Rs. 80,000/- (Non-AC) per annum, Rs. 1,50,000/- (AC) per annum and one-time Refundable Security Deposit of Rs. 10,000/- has to be paid at the time of admission (Mess charges on actual basis).
***Scoring High in Amity Joint Engineering Entrance Examination will help you to choose the best courses offered by Amity University. Top Rankers may also avail various Scholarship offered by Amity to some of the meritious Students of Country.
To get Information on How to get Admission In Amity University? Please stay in touch with us. You can Also ask our Expert to guide you in getting Admission in Amity.
Admission seekers may also go through the relevant link of Amity University Main Campus, Noida to know more about the University.
|5 Reasons to go for Amity.||Top 7 Non-Engineering Courses in Amity|
|Admission Procedure: Direct Admission in Amity|
***Scoring High in Amity Joint Engineering Entrance Examination will help you to choose the best courses offered by Amity University. Top Rankers may also avail various Scholarship offered by Amity to some of the meritious Students of Country. To get Information on How to get Admission In Amity University? stay in touch with us. You can Also ask our Expert to guide you in getting Admission in Amity.
Best of Luck…!!