Amity MBA Program: With over 1,25,000 students studying across more than 25 knowledge campuses and Global Business schools all across the globe, The Amity University has really made it large in the world of Education. With its ultra-modern facilities and diversified research programs, the university has emerged out as one of the Top MBA University in India. Every year thousands of aspirants apply for MBA in Amity University and they constantly inquire us about Amity MBA Program and other related details. This article is crafted by our Expert to discuss every bit of information related to Amity University MBA Program.
- 1 Amity University MBA Programs
- 1.1 Why Choose MBA in AMITY University
- 1.2 Amity MBA Salient Features
- 1.3 Amity University MBA Admission Procedure
- 1.4 Amity University MBA Fees Structure
- 1.5 MBA in Amity Scholarships scheme
Amity University MBA Programs
Before we go in deep, let us have a look over some of the salient features of Amity University which will try to give you the answer to the question Why to choose Amity University MBA Program.
Why Choose MBA in AMITY University
- All the courses of the University are UGC recognized and approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD.
- The college is certified with many of quality certifications like ISO 9001, 14001, 27001, 22000 and 50001.
- The University Board is a Member of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU) and International Association of Universities (IAU).
- Partnership with several international universities, laboratories, research centres, and companies for student-faculty exchange, joint research, curriculum development, educational tours and training programs.
- The college has ranked Top 10 Business Schools in India by Times B School Survey published in 2016.
- The University also provides Corporate mentoring programs giving an opportunity to students to interact with the corporate world.
- More than 300 government funded research projects carried out by The University faculties.
- The Amity University has Offered more than 25000 scholarships till date to some of the extraordinary talents.
- Students placed in leading companies including Fortune 500 companies
- Ranked among ‘Top 300 universities in Asia’ in QS Ranking 2015
Amity MBA Salient Features
Here is some of the salient features of Amity University MBA Programs.
- Rigorous 2 Yr, 4 Semesters program
- Systematic and structured PCP for all programs
- Eminent faculty experts
- Live Interactive lectures from best faculty
- Virtual Recorded sessions via “Amity’s LMS”
- 24×7 Academic & Technical Student support
- Easy Fee payment including instalments & EMI’s plans
- Books & study material received via courier
Amity University MBA Admission Procedure
For Admission in Amity MBA program, one has to fulfil following Admission criteria.
Candidate applying for MBA in Amity must be a citizen of India or Abroad upon fulfilment of following eligibility criteria.
- Download Amity JEE 2018 Admit Card from Here.
- Amity JEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria | Courses| Age | Nationality | Qualification
- Amity University Admission Procedure | Direct Admission in Amity
For Students with Foreign Education
- O Level Certificate (completing 10 years of formal schooling. Diploma Will Not Be acceptable)
- A Level Certificate (completing 12 years of formal schooling. Diploma Will Not Be acceptable)
- Graduation Degree with Minimum 50% or equivalent marks (3 years or 4 years degree program. Diploma will not be acceptable)
- Certificate of equivalence from the Association of Indian Universities required from students with the foreign education to apply in any university in INDIA. (refer to http://www.aiuweb.org/)
For Students with Indian Education
- 10th Class Completion Certificate(Completion 10 years of Formal Schooling)
- 12th Class Completion Certificate (Completion 12 years of Formal Schooling)
- Graduation completing Degree (3 Years or 4 Years Degree Program. Diploma will not be acceptable)
- Minimum 50% or equivalent Marks in Graduation.
- Qualifying CAT/XAT Percentile NS: 75 S: 65
- MAT Score NS: 500 S: 450
- GMAT Score NS: 500 S: 450. OR
- NMAT Percentile NS: 60 S: 50
- Test on the day of the selection process
**NS: Non-Sponsored, S: Sponsored
To apply for Amity MBA program, one has to register using Amity Admission Microsite. After confirmation of the Admission Microsite receipt of your Form, it will normally be processed within 5 working days.
- Qualifying candidates will be informed about the date, time and venue of Admission Procedure (written test and/or Group Discussion and/or Interview) on the Admission Microsite.
- If a shortlisted candidate fails to select the date (for which various options will be made available) and admission to the particular program is closed, it will be his/her responsibility.
- If you have applied for more than one program through separate forms, kindly select the date for the admission selection process separately.
Students who qualify the Minimum Cut-off prescribed by the Selection Board is eligible to apply for various MBA Programs offered by Amity. The Amity University will declare the names of the candidates who will qualify for MBA in Amity on its official website.
- Qualified candidates then have to appear for Central Counselling held at Amity Campus and apply for their preferred courses.
- Admissions of a student to the selected branch will be confirmed by paying the Course fee and verifying the documents by the Admission Committee.
Amity University MBA Fees Structure
Let’s have a look at Amity Fee structure for MBA.
|Course||Duration||Fees/ 1st Semester ( Noida Campus)|
|MBA||2 Years||Rs 2,73,000||Rs 4,09,500|
|International Business||2 Years||Rs 2,59,000||Rs 3,88,500|
|Human Recourse||2 Years||Rs 2,59,000||Rs 3,88,500|
|Marketing & Sales||2 Years||Rs 2,59,000||Rs 3,88,500|
|Competitive Intelligence and Strategic Management||2 Years||Rs 1,62,000||Rs 2,43,000|
|Entrepreneurship||2 Years||Rs 2,47,000||Rs 3,70,500|
|Logistics||2 Years||Rs 1,54,500||Rs 2,32,000|
|NGO Management||2 Years||Rs 75,000||Rs 1,12,500|
|Natural Resources & Sustainable Development||2 Years||Rs 1,54,500||Rs 2,32,000|
|Retail Management||2 Years||Rs 2,47,000||Rs 3,70,500|
|Rural Management||2 Years||Rs 78,000||Rs 1,17,000|
|Supply Chain Management||2 Years||Rs 1,54,500||Rs 2,32,000|
|Fashion Management||2 Years||Rs 1,62,000||Rs 2,43,000|
|Hospitality Management||2 Years||Rs 1,62,000||Rs 2,43,000|
|Insurance & Banking||2 Years||Rs 1,62,000||Rs 2,43,000|
|Real Estate & Urban Infrastructure||2 Years||Rs 1,90,000||Rs 2,85,000|
MBA in Amity Scholarships scheme
Aspirants who scopres great in MBA or other mmanagement aptitude test are given scholarship under the Flagship[ of Amitu University Scholarship Programs. Check out the Scholarship offered by the Amity for MBA programs.
- 25% Scholarship – For MBA (Gen & IB)* – CAT 80 Percentile & above / MAT Score 550 & above / GMAT 500 & above
- 20% Scholarship – CAT 85 Percentile & above / MAT Score 700 & above / GMAT 600 & above (For all MBA Programs at Gurgaon, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow & Mumbai campuses)
***Scoring High in Management Entrance Examination will help you to choose the best MBA courses offered by Amity University. Top Rankers may also avail various Scholarship offered by Amity to some of the meritious Students of Country.
To get Information on How to get Admission In Amity University? Please stay in touch with us. You can Also leave your feedback in the comment box mentioned below. Our Expert will help you to guide in getting Admission in Amity.
Admission seekers may also go through the relevant link of Amity University Main Campus, Noida to know more about the University.
|5 Reasons to go for Amity.||Top 7 Non-Engineering Courses in Amity|
|Admission Procedure: Direct Admission in Amity|
***Scoring High in Amity Joint Engineering Entrance Examination will help you to choose the best courses offered by Amity University. Top Rankers may also available various Scholarship offered by Amity to some of the meritious Students of Country. To get Information on How to get Admission In Amity University? stay in touch with us. You can Also ask our Expert to guide you in getting Admission in Amity.
Best of Luck…!!