Amity University Noida was established in the year 1994. Amity University is a multi-campus private research university in India established by an Act of the Uttar Pradesh legislature. The University is amongst the top private universities in India. Amity’s set up under the aegis of Ritnand Balved Educational Foundation, a non-profit educational trust. The Campus is recognised as fully Government University by UGC. Amity University, Noida is situated at sector-125 in Noida, the district of UP. Amity Spread over an area of 4.5 million sq. ft.
Get Latest Info. About this Story/Article, via SMS & Email.
Amity Education Group comprises of 9 universities, 17 schools & pre-schools, 150+ institutions and 11 overseas campuses across London, New York, Singapore, Mauritius, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, South Africa, Beijing, Nanjing and Romania.
The Amity University is home to over 150,000 students pursuing 250 Programmes in 60 diverse disciplines, across pre-school to Ph.D.
- 1 Amity University Noida
- 2 Courses Offered
- 3 Admission Process
- 4 Fee Structure
- 5 Amity University Scholarship
- 6 Placement
- 7 Ranking and Reputation
- 8 Amity University FAQ
- 9 Contact Details
- 10 Important Links
Amity University Noida
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of Amity University Noida.
|Name of Institute||Amity University Noida|
|Popular Name||Amity University Noida|
|Location||Noida, Uttar Pradesh|
|Year of Establishment||1994|
|Affiliated with||Amity University Noida|
|Approved by||AICTE, MHRD|
|Category||Amity Colleges in India|
Throughout this article, we are going to share all the essential details about Amity University Greater Noida like Affiliations, Admission Process, Courses, Cutoff Details, Eligibility Criteria, Fee Structure, Review, Ranking etc.
Affiliations, Recognization, and Achievement
- Affiliated by: Amity University Noida
- Approved by: AICTE and MHRD, New Delhi.
- Aid Status: Private
- India’s first wireless campus with over 4,000 networked HP/IBM machines
- 600 MBPS broadband connectivity.
- All campuses of Amity are interconnected through a highly secure virtual private network.
- Most advanced online counselling system facilitates quick response to queries.
- library with 1,00,000 books
- Ample space for administrative and academic block
- Canteen and transportation facilities.
|B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering||4 Years|
|Automobile Engineering||4 Years|
|Civil Engineering||4 Years|
|Computer Science & Engineering||4 Years|
|Electronics & Telecommunication||4 Years|
|Electronics & Instrumentation||4 Years|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||4 Years|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering)||4 Years|
|Food Technology||4 Years|
|Information Technology||4 Years|
|Mechanical Engineering||4 Years|
|Nano Technology||4 Years|
|Nuclear Science & Technology||4 Years|
|Solar & Alternate Energy||4 Years|
|B.Sc. (Agriculture & Food Business)||4 Years|
Faculty & Staff
The University offers admission with an intake of 100 numbers of students per year. The college provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staffs to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplift the health care education and output delivery system for the people of the country.
1. For Admission in UG, Courses Candidate will have to clear AMITY JEE Entrance Exam. Admission in UG Courses is based on AMITY JEE Scorecard.
2. Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
Aspirants should have completed the minimum age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year B.Tech Course.
- Candidate should have Passed (10+2) or Higher Senior Secondary Certificate Examination from the CBSE or from the equivalent examination of any state / ISC recognized to it.
- He/She should have obtained a minimum of 60% aggregate marks.
- All SC/ST candidates have a relaxation of 5% in the minimum aggregate.
- For B.Tech– with Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Mathematics as main subjects along with the other optional subject (if any).
|B.Tech Course||Duration||Non Sponsored||Sponsored|
|B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering||4 Years||1,15,000||1,72,500|
|Automobile Engineering||4 Years||1,55,500||2,33,500|
|Civil Engineering||4 Years||1,30,000||1,95,000|
|Computer Science & Engineering||4 Years||1,60,000||2,40,000|
|Electronics & Telecommunication||4 Years||1,13,500||1,70,500|
|Electronics & Instrumentation||4 Years||93,500||1,40,500|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||4 Years||1,55,500||2,33,500|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering)||4 Years||1,23,500||1,85,500|
|Food Technology||4 Years||95,000||1,42,500|
|Information Technology||4 Years||1,30,000||1,95,000|
|Mechanical Engineering||4 Years||1,30,000||1,95,000|
|Nano Technology||4 Years||1,18,500||1,78,000|
|Nuclear Science & Technology||4 Years||1,13,500||1,70,500|
|Solar & Alternate Energy||4 Years||1,18,500||1,78,000|
|B.Sc. (Agriculture & Food Business)||4 Years||39,000||58,500|
Amity University Scholarship
The scholarship is granted on an annual basis and continuation in second and further years of the program is subject to scholarship policy. College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
1. College / University Merit Scholarships.
2. Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (*depends on the college administrations).
3. Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
4. To continue availing 100% scholarship students must secure a position in the top 5% of the merit list for the program.
5. For continuation of 50% scholarship, students will have to secure a position in the top 10% of the merit list for the program.
Important Note: The amount of scholarship to be given or the decision of scholarship to be grant is solely under the consideration of college administration.
Candidates can get many such scholarships updates by the eScholarship.co.in website.
Over the years 27,000 Amity University students have got on-campus placements in MNCs and top organisations. The university has a dedicated placement centre called the Corporate Resource Center (CRC) at the University campus of ASoDL, where the students are given career advice and placement assistance. Over 4000 students have already got on-campus placements this year. A record 1309 students were placed in a single day by Accenture, a Fortune 500 Company.
- Citicorp Finance India Ltd.
- Business Development Asia (HK) Ltd
- Komli Media Pvt. Ltd.
- Maxim Integrated Circuit
- APAC Sourcing Solutions Ltd
- Applied Research International Pvt. Ltd (ARI world )
- EGain Communications
- Valyoo Technologies Pvt Ltd
- TCS – Corporate Technology Organization
- Honda Siel India
- Agilent Technologies
- Volvo Eicher
- Skyworks Solutions
- British Petroleum
- Development Bank of Singapore
- Technopak Advisors Pvt Ltd.
- Amway India
- Bennett Coleman & Co
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Amity University Noida|
We Would like to give this Engineering college 4.3 out of 5 Stars on Edufever the Best College in India.
Amity University FAQ
Q. How to get admission in Amity University?
Answer: Amity University conducts Amity JEE to offer admission in B.Tech course.
Q. What is the procedure of admission in amity university?
Answer: Admission to UG and PG courses is done on the basis of entrance test conducted by the Amity University Gurgaon followed by Interview on the same day. For B.Tech, admission is done on the basis of Amity JEE or JEE Main entrance examination.
Q. Who is the owner of Amity University?
Answer: Ashok Chauhan. Ashok Chauhan is President of Ritnand Balved Education Foundation and Chancellor of Amity University.
Q. Is Amity accredited?
Answer: The University has been accredited by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC ) with “A” Grade.
Amity University Noida
Address: F-2-Block, Second Floor, Sector 125 Campus, NOIDA 201 303 (UP) INDIA
Phone: 0120 – 4614200, 1800 102 3434 (Toll free)
E-Mail: [email protected]
Official Website: http://www.amity.edu/
Admission seekers may also go through the relevant link of Amity University Main Campus, Noida to know more about the University.
|Amity Noida||Click Here|
|5 Reasons to go for Amity University||Click Here|
|Top 7 Non-Engineering Courses in Amity University||Click Here|
|Fees Structure of Amity University||Click Here|
|Scholarships in Amity University||Click Here|
|Placement of Amity University||Click Here|
***Scoring High in Amity Joint Engineering Entrance Examination will help you to choose the best courses offered by Amity University. Top Rankers may also avail various Scholarship offered by Amity to some of the meritious Students of Country. To get Information on How to get Admission At Amity University? stay in touch with us. You can Also ask our Expert to guide you in getting Admission in Amity.
Best of Luck…!!