Attention Aspirants, the notification for AMU Law Entrance Exam 2020 (AMU BA LLB 2020) entrance exam is published. Those who want to appear for AMU BA LLB 2020 entrance exam need to visit the official website and apply for AMU BA LLB 2020 Admission Form until 2nd week of February 2020. Hope you all have applied for the exam and now you all are looking to take admission in Aligarh Muslim University.
If you want to score great on AMU Law Entrance Exam 2020 and looking to have a better preparation strategy, then you are in the right place. This post will let you know about the AMU BA LLB 2020 Admission, Syllabus, CutOff, Preparation tips, Counselling Schedule, Result declaration, Datesheet etc. Have a look.
AMU Law Entrance Exam
AMU BA LLB is a university-level exam for UG (undergraduates), which offers seats to 220 students. The entrance exam for AMU BA LLB 2020 will be conducted around the fourth week of May 2020 via offline mode (pen-paper exam). Only those students will sit for the exam who will match the eligibility criteria set by the university. In case any student is found ineligible during the later stages of the admission process, his/her candidature will be cancelled.
|Exam Name||Aligarh Muslim University Law Entrance Examination|
|Acronym||AMU BA LLB|
|Conducting Body||Aligarh Muslim University|
|Exam Type||University Level|
|Duration||2 Hours i.e. 120 Minutes|
|Question Type||Multiple Choice Question (MCQ’s) & Short Answer Type (SAT)|
|No. of Questions||MCQ’s – 75 (75% Weightage) & SAT – 10 (25% Weightage)|
Current Affairs/ General Knowledge (Legal Issues)
Reasoning and Aptitude
|Seats||220 (Aligarh-100, Malappuram-60, and Murshidabad-60)|
Why Choose AMU BA LLB 2020?
Before going deep, let us have a look at some of the salient features of AMU BA LLB 2020 Which will give you the answer why choose this Entrance Exam.
- AMU Law entrance exam is one of the most popular law entrance examinations conducted in Offline mode in India for admission in courses like BA LLB, BBA LLB, and LLB law courses.
- AMU BA LLB 2020 scorecard is your entry ticket for Aligarh Muslim University.
So, if you have already made your mind to be a part of it, then the very first thing you have to do is to read this article carefully. You will find all the detailed information about the AMU Law Entrance Test. Let us first have a brief look at the Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria and Exam Pattern of AMU Law Entrance Test 2020.
Aspirants applying for law programmes at Aligarh Muslim University will be required to appear for AMU BA LLB 2020 for which they need to keep a track of all the important events related to it. In the table below candidates can find all the dates, they need to keep up with.
|Issue of Notification for AMU BA LLB 2020||The fourth week of October 2019|
|Online Registration for AMU BA LLB 2020 – Begins||The first week of February 2020|
|AMU BA LLB 2020 Application Form – Begins||The first week of February 2020|
|Online Registration for AMU BA LLB 2020 – Ends||The second week of March 2020|
|Last Date to Apply for AMU BA LLB 2020||The second week of March 2020|
|Issue of AMU BA LLB 2020 Admit Card||The third week of May 2020|
|AMU BA LLB 2020 Entrance Examination||Fourth week of May 2020|
|AMU BA LLB 2020 Result Declaration||The second week of July 2020|
|Counselling for selected candidates||till July 2019|
|AMU BA LLB 2020 – Second/ Spot counselling||The first week of August 2020 (onward)|
AMU BA LLB eligibility criteria as issued by AMU University is mentioned below:
- There are no stated nationality criteria. Candidates from all over the world can apply for the exam.
- Candidates must have passed or must be appearing for the 12th standard examination from a recognized board or university.
- Candidates must obtain a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST candidates) in 10+2 or any equivalent exam.
- Mathematics and Physics are compulsory subjects in 10+2.
- The candidates are allowed to apply at the age of 22. Anyone beyond the allowed age will not be allowed to sit for the exam.
AMU 2020 Application Form
The details regarding AMU 2020 Application Form is given below:
- AMU 2020 Application form will be released online in the month of February 2020.
- Candidates have to register online with working email-id & mobile number after which log-in ID & password will be sent on the same.
- Candidate must apply by filling the single form. Submission of multiple forms will lead to rejection.
- The application process will consist of various steps – Online Registration, Filling the mandatory details, uploading of photo, signature and thumb impression and fee payment.
- The last date to apply for B.Tech programmes is till the third week of March 2020.
- Students must fill the form correctly as no modification in the details is possible after submission of the form. In case students have made mistakes while filling the form, apply for a fresh application.
- After filling the form, candidates have to attach the necessary documents with the printed filled application form and send by post/courier along with demand draft to the university.
The Application of AMU 2020 for various programmes is given below:
|For B.Tech/ BA LLB and MBA/MBA (IB)||Rs.650|
|For B.Com, B.Sc, BA (HONS.)||Rs.400|
How to Apply for AMU BA LLB 2020?
Step 1: Registration
- Visit the official website.
- Click on “New Applicants”
- Register by filling name, phone number, email address, and password.
- A confirmation mail and SMS on the registered email id and phone number will be sent with the login credentials-username and login password.
Step 2: Application Form Filling
- Login using valid credentials.
- Click on Student and Parent Declaration and click on “I agree and continue.”
- Fill in the following details asked in the registration form:
|Personal Details||Parent Details||Academic Details|
|Choice of Center||Parent Name||Previous Qualifying Examination-HSC/Diploma|
|Category||Address||Subjects Offered in Previous Qualifying Examination (At least 4 subjects)|
|Address||City||Name of College (Last Attended/Appearing)|
|City||State||College Address, City, State|
|State||Pincode||Class X (SSC Board/CBSE/ICSE)||Year of Passing|
|Pincode||Mobile Number||Total Marks/Grade/Grade Point Obtained|
|Photograph & Signature||Email ID||Total Marks/Grade/Grade Point Out of|
- Upload scanned images of the following documents in the given specifications:
|Documents to be Uploaded||Minimum Pixel Resolution||Maximum Pixel Resolution||Image Size|
|Passport-sized photograph of the candidate||320 x 240||640×480||Less than 50 kb in .jpg/jpeg format|
|Signature of the candidate||400 x 150||800 x 300||Less than 50 kb in .jpg/jpeg format|
- Click on Submit and review that details mentioned.
- Click on Yes if all the details are accurate, else click no and make corrections.
- Click on Submit.
Step 3- Application Fee Payment
- Candidate can pay the application fee only online using Credit Card/Debit Card/Net banking.
- The application fee for Law candidates is INR 650/-.
- Application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
AMU BA LLB Syllabus
|Subject Areas||Important Syllabus|
|General English|| |
|Current Affairs||Events of national and international Importance (of last one year)|
|General Knowledge|| |
|S.No.||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Time|
|1.||Objective questions||75||75||120 Minutes|
|2.||Short answer type questions||10||25|
- You have 120 minutes to complete the test.
- The test contains a total of 85 Questions.
- There is only one correct answer to each question. Click on the most appropriate option to mark it as your answer.
- Each objective type question will carry 1 mark and there will be a negative marking of 0.25 for every wrong answer. Remaining 10 short answer type questions will carry 2.5 marks each.
- You can change your answer by clicking on some other option.
Exam authorities will upload the admit card of AMU BA LLB 2020 on the AMU entrance portal and also send it to the registered email id of the candidate. The AMU BA LLB 2020 admit card will be released about a week prior to the exam and is mandatory for appearing in the exam. It will carry important information like the name and roll number of the candidate, date and time of the exam, and also exam centre details.
How to download admit card?
- Click on the admit card download link (will be updated here once link goes live)
- Log-in using unique registration id.
- After successful log-in, the admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Check that details mentioned on it are clear and correct.
- Download and take a printout.
The result for AMU BA LLB 2020 will be announced tentatively in the second week of July 2020 via online mode. The candidates can get access to their result by login the registered id and entering their application/roll number and date of birth. Once the result is out, it will contain the candidate’s name, roll number, marks, rank and qualifying status.
Aspirants May Also Check these Important links related to AMU BA LLB 2020 Admission Notification.
|Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|Admit Card| Hall ticket||Click Here|
|Recommended Books||Click Here|
|Sample Paper||Click Here|
|Syllabus and Study Materials||Click Here|
|Cut-off: Expected & Previous Year||Click Here|
|Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Test Series||Click Here|
|Previous year Papers in PDF||Click Here|
|Seat Matrix||Click Here|
For any Query related to AMU BA LLB notification, comment on the comment box mentioned below. Our expert will help you to make the Best preparation Strategy for the AMU BA LLB Examination.
Best Of Luck Aspirants..!!!