Attention Aspirants, the notification for AMU Law Entrance Exam 2020 (AMU BA LLB 2020 Exam) entrance exam is published. Those who want to appear for AMU BA LLB Exam 2020 need to visit the official website and apply for AMU BA LLB 2020 Admission Form until 2nd week of March 2020. Hope you all have applied for the exam and now you all are looking to take admission in Aligarh Muslim University.
If you want to score great on AMU Law Entrance Exam 2020 and looking to have a better preparation strategy, then you are in the right place. This post will let you know about the AMU BA LLB 2020 Admission, Syllabus, CutOff, Preparation tips, Counselling Schedule, Result declaration, Datesheet etc. Have a look.
AMU Law Entrance Exam
AMU BA LLB is a university-level exam for UG (undergraduates), which offers seats to 240 students. The entrance exam for AMU BA LLB 2020 which was to be conducted on April 13th 2020 via offline mode (pen-paper exam), stands postponed due to the coronavirus outbreak. The fresh schedule for the proceedings of the admission test will be intimated soon. Only those students will sit for the exam who will match the eligibility criteria set by the university. In case any student is found ineligible during the later stages of the admission process, his/her candidature will be cancelled.
Aspirants May Also Check these Important links related to AMU BA LLB 2020.
|Major Notification||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
|Exam Name||Aligarh Muslim University Law Entrance Examination|
|Acronym||AMU BA LLB|
|Conducting Body||Aligarh Muslim University|
|Exam Type||University Level|
|Duration||2 Hours i.e. 120 Minutes|
|Question Type||Multiple Choice Question (MCQ’s)|
|No. of Questions||MCQ’s – 100|
|Seats||240 (Aligarh-120, Malappuram-60, and Murshidabad-60)|
Why Choose AMU BA LLB 2020?
Before going deep, let us have a look at some of the salient features of AMU BA LLB 2020 Which will give you the answer why choose this Entrance Exam.
- AMU Law entrance exam is one of the most popular law entrance examinations conducted in Offline mode in India for admission in courses like BA LLB, LLM.
- AMU BA LLB 2020 scorecard is your entry ticket for Aligarh Muslim University.
So, if you have already made your mind to be a part of it, then the very first thing you have to do is to read this article carefully. You will find all the detailed information about the AMU Law Entrance Test. Let us first have a brief look at the Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria and Exam Pattern of AMU Law Entrance Test 2020.
Aspirants applying for law programmes at Aligarh Muslim University will be required to appear for AMU BA LLB 2020 for which they need to keep a track of all the important events related to it. In the table below candidates can find all the dates, they need to keep up with.
|Issue of Notification for AMU BA LLB 2020||January 16, 2020|
|AMU BA LLB 2020 Application Form – Begins||January 16, 2020|
|Last Date to Apply for AMU BA LLB 2020||February 21, 2020|
|Last Date to Apply for AMU BA LLB 2020 with late fee||March 7, 2020|
|AMU BA LLB application form correction window||March 9 to 14, 2020|
|Issue of AMU BA LLB 2020 Admit Card||1-2 weeks before the exam|
|Changes in exam centre allowed||May 23 to June 3, 2020|
|AMU BA LLB 2020 Entrance Examination||Postponed (To be notified)|
|AMU BA LLB 2020 Result Declaration||To be notified|
|Counselling for selected candidates||To be notified|
|AMU BA LLB 2020 – Second/ Spot counselling||To be notified|
AMU BA LLB eligibility criteria as issued by AMU University is mentioned below:
- Admissions to all courses of study as detailed in this Guide are open to Indian Nationals only.
- A few seats are also earmarked for foreign nationals/children of Non-resident Indians(NRI).
- Candidates applying under foreign national/children of Non-resident Indians category should refer to the relevant Guide for them.
- Candidates must have passed or must be appearing for the 12th standard examination from a recognized board or university.
- The candidate must have qualified Senior Secondary School Certificate or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Candidates qualified with the Bridge course from AMU with a minimum 50% aggregate are also eligible.
- The candidates are allowed to apply at the age of 22 as on 1st July 2020. Anyone beyond the allowed age will not be allowed to sit for the exam.
AMU 2020 Application Form
The details regarding AMU 2020 Application Form is given below:
- AMU 2020 Application form will be released online in January 2020.
- Candidates have to register online with working email-id & mobile number after which log-in ID & password will be sent on the same.
- Candidate must apply by filling the single form. Submission of multiple forms will lead to rejection.
- The application process will consist of various steps – Online Registration, Filling the mandatory details, uploading of photo, signature and thumb impression and fee payment.
- The last date to apply for the entrance exam is until the 7th March 2020.
- Students must file the form correctly as no modification in the details is possible after submission of the form. In case students have made mistakes while filling the form, apply for a fresh application.
- Test fee/Processing fee is to be paid ONLINE only. The candidate should keep ready his/her Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card details and follow the instructions available on the website to make payment.
The Application fee of AMU LLB Entrance Exam 2020 is given below:
|Form Submission||Processing Charges|
|21st February 2020||Rs.700|
|7th March 2020 (with late fee)||Rs.1000|
How to Apply for AMU BA LLB 2020?
Step 1: Registration
- Visit the official website.
- Click on “New Applicants”
- Register by filling name, phone number, email address, and password.
- A confirmation mail and SMS on the registered email id and phone number will be sent with the login credentials-username and login password.
Step 2: Application Form Filling
- Login using valid credentials.
- Click on Student and Parent Declaration and click on “I agree and continue.”
- Fill in the following details asked in the registration form:
|Personal Details||Parent Details||Academic Details|
|Choice of Center||Parent Name||Previous Qualifying Examination-HSC/Diploma|
|Category||Address||Subjects Offered in Previous Qualifying Examination (At least 4 subjects)|
|Address||City||Name of College (Last Attended/Appearing)|
|City||State||College Address, City, State|
|State||Pincode||Class X (SSC Board/CBSE/ICSE)||Year of Passing|
|Pincode||Mobile Number||Total Marks/Grade/Grade Point Obtained|
|Photograph & Signature||Email ID||Total Marks/Grade/Grade Point Out of|
- Upload scanned images of the following documents in the given specifications:
|Documents to be Uploaded||Minimum Pixel Resolution||Maximum Pixel Resolution||Image Size|
|Passport-sized photograph of the candidate||320 x 240||640×480||20 to 200 kb in .jpg/jpeg format|
|Signature of the candidate||400 x 150||800 x 300||Less than 50 kb in .jpg/jpeg format|
- Click on Submit and review that details mentioned.
- Click on Yes if all the details are accurate, else click no and make corrections.
- Click on Submit.
Step 3- Application Fee Payment
- Candidate can pay the application fee only online using Credit Card/Debit Card/Net banking.
- The application fee for Law candidates is INR 700/- and INR 1000/- with late fee payment.
- Application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
AMU BA LLB Syllabus
|Subject Areas||Important Syllabus|
|Current Affairs||Events of national and international Importance (of last one year)|
|S.No.||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Time|
|1.||Proficiency in English||40||40||120 Minutes|
|2.||Current Affairs/General Knowledge (with emphasis on legal issues)||40||40|
|3.||Reasoning and Aptitude||20||20|
- You have 120 minutes to complete the test.
- The test contains a total of 100 Questions.
- There is only one correct answer to each question. Click on the most appropriate option to mark it as your answer.
- Each objective type question will carry 1 mark and there will be a negative marking of 0.25 for every wrong answer.
- You can change your answer by clicking on some other option.
The test centres for the AMU BA LLB Entrance exam are:
Exam authorities will upload the admit card of AMU BA LLB 2020 on the AMU entrance portal and also send it to the registered email id of the candidate. The AMU BA LLB 2020 admit card will be released about a week or two before the exam and is mandatory for appearing in the exam. It will carry important information like the name and roll number of the candidate, date and time of the exam, and also exam centre details.
How to download admit card?
- Click on the admit card download link (will be updated here once link goes live)
- Log-in using unique registration id.
- After successful log-in, the admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Check that details mentioned on it are clear and correct.
- Download and take a printout.
The result for AMU BA LLB 2020 will be announced tentatively in the second week of August 2020 via online mode. The candidates can get access to their result by login the registered id and entering their application/roll number and date of birth. Once the result is out, it will contain the candidate’s name, roll number, marks, rank and qualifying status.
Office of the Controller of Examinations
Aligarh Muslim University
Aligarh – 202002 (UP)
Telephone Numbers-0571-2700935, 0571-2700935
Frequently Asked Questions
AMU BA LLB is a popular university-level exam for UG (undergraduates), which offers seats to 240 students into courses like BA LLB into the Aligarh Muslim University.
The maximum age limit for a candidate appearing in this exam is 22 years, as of July 1, 2020.
The exam will be held in Offline (Pen-paper based) mode i.e. candidates need to fill their responses in an OMR sheet only.
Incorrect answers shall result in a negative score of 25 per cent of the marks allotted to the question. For instance, if the correct answer to a question would get the candidate one mark, the incorrect answer would take away 0.25 marks.
The AMU LLB admission test will be held in 3 cities namely, Kolkata (West Bengal), Kozhikode (Kerala) and Aligarh (Uttar Pradesh).
Candidates should use only Ball Point Pen (black/blue) for making entries in the Question booklet and the Answer Sheet/Booklet.
Candidates should not use whitener/correction fluid for making any corrections in the entries/answers on the Answer Sheet/Booklet.
List of Top Colleges in India
For any Query related to AMU BA LLB notification, comment on the comment box mentioned below. Our expert will help you to make the Best preparation Strategy for the AMU BA LLB Examination.
Best Of Luck Aspirants..!!!
Application Form 2020
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.