Aligarh Muslim University will announce the various courses counselling 2021 dates as per schedule. After the declaration of AMU BA LLB Result and AMU BA LLB Merit List, candidates will be called for AMU BA LLB 2021 Counselling. AMU BA LLB Counselling Schedule 2021 and details will be made available online on the official website of AMU. Please note that it’s not possible to send the individual invitation for AMU BA LLB 2021 Counselling to the candidates. Candidates should check their own merit number and appear for AMU BA LLB Counselling 2021 as per the expected schedule is given in the information brochure/website.
Download Hand Written Notes for AMU LAW 2021 Examination Click Here
1. AMU LAW 2021 Resources
2. Quick Facts
3. Important Date
4. Counselling Procedure
5. Contact Details
6. Frequently Asked Questions
7. List of Top Colleges in India
AMU LAW 2021 Useful Resources
Here we are mentioned some Useful Resources of AMU BA LLB 2021. That will help you.
|AMU LAW 2021 Major Notification||Click Here|
|AMU LAW 2021 Syllabus||Click Here|
|AMU LAW 2021 Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|AMU LAW 2021 Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|AMU LAW 2021 Books||Click Here|
|AMU LAW 2021 Previous Year Paper||Click Here|
|AMU LAW 2021 Sample Paper||Click Here|
|AMU LAW 2021 Admit Card||Click Here|
|AMU LAW 2021 Test Series||Click Here|
|AMU LAW 2021 Cut-off||Click Here|
|AMU LAW 2021 Counselling||Click Here|
|AMU LAW 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
AMU BA LLB Counselling
AMU BA LLB Counselling details of various courses are given here. This page will be updated with the latest update on AMU BA LLB 2021 Counselling. Failure to attend the counselling or to pay the fees on spot and submission of all necessary documents will result in automatic forfeiture of the claim of the candidates for the selection.
The Quick Fact of AMU LAW 2021 gives detailed information about the duration of the exam. The number of questions asked, the medium of question paper and more. By checking the AMU LAW Exam Pattern 2021, the candidate will process the information and prepare well beforehand. The detailed information about the Exam pattern of AMU LAW is listed below:
|Exam Name||Aligarh Muslim University Law Entrance Examination|
|Acronym||AMU BA LLB|
|Conducting Body||Aligarh Muslim University|
|Exam Type||University Level|
|Duration||2 Hours i.e. 120 Minutes|
|Question Type||Multiple Choice Question (MCQ’s)|
|No. of Questions||MCQ’s – 100|
|Sections||Proficiency in English Current Affairs/ General Knowledge (Legal Issues) Reasoning and Aptitude|
|Seats||240 (Aligarh-120, Malappuram-60, and Murshidabad-60)|
Get Admission in Top LAW Colleges in India (Call Now):- +91-9873056333
Aspirants applying for law programmes at Aligarh Muslim University will be required to appear for AMU BA LLB 2021 for which they need to keep a track of all the important events related to it. In the table below candidates can find all the dates, they need to keep up with.
|Events||Dates ( Tentative)|
|Issue of Notification for AMU BA LLB 2021||1st Week of January, 2021|
|AMU BA LLB 2021 Application Form – Begins||3rd Week of January, 2021|
|Last Date to Apply for AMU BA LLB 2021||3rd Week of February, 2021|
|Last Date to Apply for AMU BA LLB 2021 with late fee||4th Week of February, 2021|
|AMU BA LLB 2021 Admit Card||1,2 week Before the Entrance Exam|
|AMU BA LLB 2021 Entrance Examination||3rd Week of April, 2021|
|AMU BA LLB 2021 Result Declaration||3rd Week of July, 2021|
|Counselling for selected candidates||To be notified|
|AMU BA LLB 2021 – Second/ Spot counselling||To be notified|
The physical presence of the candidate at the counselling is mandatory. The choice of course made by the candidate is final and binding and will not be altered later under any circumstances. If any candidate finds it impossible to be physically present for the AMU BA LLB Counselling due to unavoidable circumstances, he/she may authorize any other responsible individual to represent him/her at the counselling. This representative must carry with him/her the letter of authorization in the specified format and all the documents mentioned.
The candidates want to appear in the counselling process must follow the steps to successfully complete the Admission Procedure.
- The candidates need to check their ranking on the basis of Merit List released by the university. Moreover, the university will also publish a counselling schedule with date and timings for each category as well as, instructions for the counselling process on the same day.
- Candidates need to confirm the counselling dates through online at the official website of the AMU BA LLB counselling.
- The candidates those who want to get admission in Law professional studies, they will have to get qualified in the AMU BA LLB 2021.
- Candidates have to appear for the counselling as per the date and schedule as no separate call letter will be issued to them. They also need to submit the copies of documents as applicable.
- Candidate shortlisted for counselling shall report for counselling and clearly specify his/her order of preference of Course / Branch / Main Subject / Stream / Specialization/School from among those listed under the course of study concerned as per the notified procedure. The order of preference, once specified, will not be changed.
- A provisional seat allotment letter will be issued to candidates after the authorities ensure the eligibility of the candidates.
- After this process, candidates have to report to the allotted AMU college/ school with their provisional seat allotment letter and admission fee for the course.
- Here, the candidates will be called for the document verification process.
- Candidates need to appear in the document verification process along with the required documents in original on specified date and time.
- On the prescribed date and time, candidates must report at the allotted College and be present in person otherwise the attendance will not be considered.
- Original counselling letter along with the photocopy of counselling letter
- Original Admit card along with the photocopy of admit card
- Bank draft has to be made as per the guidelines mentioned on AMU BA LLB prospect
- All the original and at least 2 photocopies of certificates of 10th & 12th class
- Rank Card/Hall Ticket
- Scorecard (if applicable)
- Original degree/provisional certificate if the candidate is appearing
- Community certificate(SC/ST/OBC/Other) signed by the authorized authority
- Medical documents mentioned in the AMU BA LLB application form.
- 4-6 Passport size photographs colour and black and white
- Documents pertaining to the reserved category as authorised by a competent authority/Naib Tehsildar / Deputy Collector or Higher Divisional Officer.
- Certificates for children of AMU employees
- Documents if children of AMU Alumni
- For NCC candidates
- Children of Armed Forces who died in combat – Certificate as issued by a higher authority of Armed Forces and an undertaking by the candidate
- Other supportive documents mentioned in the AMU BA LLB application form.
Office of the Controller of Examinations
Aligarh Muslim University
Aligarh – 202002 (UP)
Telephone Numbers-0571-2700935, 0571-2700935
Get Admission in Top LAW Colleges in India (Call Now):- +91-9873056333
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the AMU BA LLB Exam?
AMU BA LLB is a popular university-level exam for UG (undergraduates), which offers seats to 240 students into courses like BA LLB into the Aligarh Muslim University.Is there any age criteria to appear in AMU BA LLB Exam?
The maximum age limit for a candidate appearing in this exam is 22 years, as of July 1, 2021. What is the mode of examination for AMU entrance 2021?
The exam will be held in Offline (Pen-paper based) mode i.e. candidates need to fill their responses in an OMR sheet only.Is there any negative marking in the AMU admission exam?
Incorrect answers shall result in a negative score of 25 per cent of the marks allotted to the question. For instance, if the correct answer to a question would get the candidate one mark, the incorrect answer would take away 0.25 marks.Where will the AMU LLB entrance exam be held?
The AMU LLB admission test will be held in 3 cities namely, Kolkata (West Bengal), Kozhikode (Kerala) and Aligarh (Uttar Pradesh).What can I use to fill the OMR Sheets?
Candidates should use only Ball Point Pen (black/blue) for making entries in the Question booklet and the Answer Sheet/Booklet.Can I use a whitener to correct any mistakes?
Candidates should not use whitener/correction fluid for making any corrections in the entries/answers on the Answer Sheet/Booklet.
List of Top Colleges in India
|Courses Name||Links Here|
|Engineering Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Medical Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Architecture Colleges in India||Click Here|
|BAMS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|BHMS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|BSMS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|BYNS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|BUMS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Dental Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Nursing Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Physiotherapy Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Veterinary Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Pharmacy Colleges in India||Click Here|
|LAW Colleges in India||Click Here|
|B.Ed Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Hotel Management Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Fashion Designing Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Polytechnic Colleges in India||Click Here|
Never let yourself down
Keep Working Hard.
Do you have any College-related Query? Ask Here for Quick Answer
Best of Luck…!!!
Admission Notification 2021
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser.
UPES Dehradun 2021 Application Started Apply