AMUEEE 2020 Admit Card will be released by the AM University exam conducting authorities. AMUEEE 2020 release dates will be coming soon. Admission seekers can download the admit card of AMUEEE 2020 after the completion of slot booking. the candidates successfully book their slot, the AMUEEE admit card 2020 will be issued by the official website. Candidate must carry Admit card along with Any one of the photo identification to the Examination Hall.
The admit card of AMUEEE 2020 will be generated immediately after the online slot booking. Read this full post to full information about the AMUEEE 2020 Admit Card like Important Dates, Documents, etc.
👉 Download Hand Written Notes for AMUEEE 2020 Examination Click Here
Here we have mentioned some useful resources of AMUEEE 2020, that will help you.
|Major Notification||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Slot Booking||College Predictor||Rank Predictor|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
The AMUEEE 2020 entrance exam will be conducted in Online mode (Computer- Based Test). The duration of this entrance exam is 3 hours in the examination. The multiple-choice questions asked will be asked in the examination of the AMUEEE 2020 exam.
|Full-Form||Aligarh Muslim University Engineering Entrance Examination 2020|
|Conducting Body||Aligarh Muslim University|
|Eligibility||Passed 10+2 examination|
|Syllabus||Questions will be asked from 10+2 syllabus of Physics, Chemistry and Biology|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Duration of exam||3 hours|
Candidates are advised to go through the important dates of AMUEEE 2020 to know details about the examination and admission timeline. By knowing the important dates, the candidates will be less likely to miss out on any important process of the entrance examination.
|Events||Dates (Will be updated soon)|
|Application form release||16th January 2020|
|Last date to submit application Form||25th February 2020 & 7th March (with late fee)|
|Application correction window||10th – 14th March 2020|
|Exam city correction||23rd May – 3rd June 2020|
|Release of Admit card||–|
|Date of exam||July or August 2020|
|Release of Answer key||–|
|Declaration of Result||–|
Entrance Exams in India
Here we have provided AMUEEE 2020 Sample Papers that will definitely help you to crack AMUEEE 2020 examination.
Physics Sample Papers
|Physics Sample Paper||Download Here|
Chemistry Sample Papers
|Chemistry Sample Paper||Download Here|
Mathematics Sample Papers
|Mathematics Sample Paper||Download Here|
AMUEEE Admit Card will be released after the slot booking process. The link of AMUEEE admits card 2020 will be notified on the official website of AMUEEE. The link will be shared with the aspirants through his/her registration id & mobile number. In case of any discrepancy noticed in admit card regarding particulars of the candidate, photograph, and signature or any other information vary from the confirmation page, he/she may immediately contact the AMUEEE examination Board unit for necessary corrections before the exam commencement. The e-Admit Card will be generated once the candidate has booked his/her schedule through the Online Test Booking System.
♦ Important Points
- The admit card release in June 2020.
- Candidates can download the admit card through online mode only.
- The candidates need to produce their hall ticket along with ID proof in order to appear for the entrance test.
- Moreover, the applicants will not get permission to appear in the test without the admit card under any condition.
- Applicants can download the AMUEEE admit card only by logging into their account through the username and password on the university portal.
- And, it is essential to preserve the hall ticket till the completion of admission procedure.
- Also, no candidate can sit for AMU Entrance Exam without producing the admit card on the exam day.
- Moreover, the applicant has to paste a recent passport size photograph (colour) in the space given in the hall ticket.
- Finally, the university will upload the AMUEEE Admit Card for successfully registered candidates only.
♦ How to Download AMUEEE Admit Card?
Candidates can download the AMU Admit Card 2020 through the following steps.
- Firstly, applicants need to visit the official page of the Aligarh Muslim University Entrance Exam. i.e. www.amu.ac.in
- Then, log in to the account through the username and password.
- Now, click on the link “Download AMUEEE Admit Card”
- Further, the admit card of the registered candidate will be shown on the screen.
- Candidates must check all the details carefully. And, then click on the “Download” button.
- Also, applicants should take a printout of the same.
- Finally, keep the soft copy as well as a hard copy of the hall ticket safely.
♦ Admit Card Details
- E-Admit card number,
- The photograph of the student,
- Address of the test centre,
- Test date
- The time selected by the candidate
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ,s)
Q1: What is AMUEEE?
Answer: Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) conducts the Aligarh Muslim University Engineering Entrance Examination (AMUEEE) to provide the admission in engineering and architecture courses offered such as BTech/BArch/BE in the Faculty of Engineering & Technology.
Q2. How can I download AMUEEE 2020 admit card?
Answer: Candidates can download the admit card of AMUEEE 2020 by entering application number and password/date of birth on the login window. The admit card for AMUEEE 2020 will be released online on the official website.
Q3. What is the optimum attempt one should make in order to clear the AMUEEE 2020 cutoff?
Ans: There are no set stats one should be rigid about to attempt while appearing for the examination to clear the cutoff. It is because each year the examination paper will not be the same. However, in order to have a rough idea here is what one must target strive to achieve more than that.
Candidates falling in General Category: 75-80,
Reserved Category: 70-75,
External Category: Above 60
Internal Category: Above 70
Q2: When will the AMUEEE 2020 Cutoff examination release?
Ans: The cutoff will release post the AMUEEE Merit 2020 releases. The date is yet to be released but tentatively it will be live tentatively by the last week of June 2020
Q4. Can I get AMUEEE 2020 admit card in offline mode?
Answer: No, the admit card of AMUEEE will not be available in offline mode. The conducting authority will release the admit card in online mode only.
Q5. Who will conduct AMUEEE?
Answer: Aligarh Muslim University conducts the AMUEEE.
Q6. What is the level of AMUEEE?
Answer: AMUEEE is a University Level examination.
Q7. What is the Exam Pattern for AMUEEE?
Answer: AMUEEE will be of 3 hours duration for B.Tech and B.Arch and for B.E the duration of AMUEEE will be 2 hours. Paper of B.Tech and B.Arch will contain 150 questions in MCQ form and B.E will contain 100 MCQ type questions.
Q8. When will AMU officials conduct Engineering Entrance Exam?
Answer: In July/ August 2020 tentatively, the AMUEEE Exam will be conducted For B.Tech, B.Arch courses.
Q9. How can I apply for AMUEEE 2020?
Answer: You can visit the official site @ amu.ac.in Or, Freshers Now to apply for AMUEEE Exam.
Q10. When was the AMUEEE Online Registration started?
Answer: The online registration for AMUEEE Exam is started on 16th January 2020.
List of Top Colleges in India
👉🏻Never let yourself down😊😊
👉🏻Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
For further AMUEEE 2020 Entrance Exams related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution.
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍
Abroad Admission 2020
- MBBS Abroad Admission 2020 Application FormApply Now
- Kazakh National Medical University, Kazakhstan: Admission Closed Shortly Apply Now
- Stavropol State Medical University, Russia: Admission Form Open Apply Now
- Kursk State Medical University, Russia: Application Form Apply Now
- Zaporizhzhia State Medical University, Ukraine: Application Form Apply Now
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.
Do You Have Any Questions?? Ask Here for Quick Answer, Note: Write question with complete details for better answers