Department of Pharmacy Annamalai University (Annamalai Pharmacy College) is one of the prestigious university was founded in the year 1929 by the entrepreneur Annamalai Chettiyar in the aftermath of the Montagu-Chelmsford Reforms situated in Annamalai Nagar, Chidambaram, Tamil Nadu, India. Department of Pharmacy was established in the Annamalai University in the year 1982 with 40 students each of D.Pharm & B.Pharm and made sustained effort to excel in academic, research and extension activities.
Throughout this article, we are going to share all the essential details about Annamalai University Pharmacy College like Affiliations, Admission Process, Courses, Eligibility Criteria, Fee Structure and much more…
About Annamalai Pharmacy College
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of Annamalai University.
|Name of Institute||Annamalai University|
|Popular Name||Annamalai Pharmacy College|
|Location||Annamalainagar, Tamil Nadu|
|Year of Establishment||1929|
|Approved by||NCTE, DCI, AICTE, MCI, UGC, NAAC-A|
|Courses offered||B.Pharm, M.Pham, PhD|
|Category||Pharmacy Colleges in India|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with– Automounts
- Approved by– National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE), Dental Council of India (DCI), All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), MCI, University Grant Commission(UGC), National Assessment and Accreditation (NAAC)
- Aid Status– Govt.
- Sports Complex
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
- WiFi and much more…
Below we have mentioned the Annamalai Pharmacy College courses offered with the duration of the particular course, candidates are advised to check the complete information.
|B. Pharmacy||4 Year|
|B. Pharmacy (Lateral Entry)||3 Year|
|M. Pharmacy ((Industrial Pharmacy, Pharmacy Practice, Quality Assurance, Pharmacology,
Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Industrial Pharmacognosy)
|Pharm. D – 6 Years||6 year|
|Pharm. D (Post Baccalaureate)||3 Year|
Seats will be reserved for applicants belonging to ST/SC/SCA/MBC/DNC//BC/ BCM/OC communities as per rules and regulations of the Tamil Nadu Government.
|SCA (Scheduled Caste Arunthathiyar)||3%|
|BC (Backward Classes)||30%|
|MBC (Most Backward Classes) and DNC (Denotified Community)||20%|
Here in this section, you can get the information about Annamalai Pharmacy College admission process, candidates are advised to check the complete admission procedure before applying for the admission in college.
- B. Pharm & Pharm. D: Admission in B.Pharm & D.Pharm is completely based on Merit of the candidates.
- The ranking will be done on the basis of normalization the highest marks scored in the qualifying exam decreased to the base of 200 marks
- Qualified applicants will be invited for counselling and document verification
- Submit the counselling fee of INR 2000/- for B.Pharm and INR 500/- for D.Pharm through Demand Draft
- Report to the University with original documents and D.D and Confirm seat allotment and pay the programme fee
Below we have mentioned the Eligibility Criteria of Annamalai Pharmacy College candidates are advised to check the complete eligibility criteria before applying for the admission in the college.
B.Pharm: Passed Senior Secondary Examination(12th ) with Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology. Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Mathematics with any other subject with Minimum 40% marks (35% marks for SC/ST) should be secured in the qualifying exam.
D.Pharm: Pass in 10+2 or an equivalent examination with Physics and Chemistry, along with Biology, Botany & Zoology and Mathematics. A pass in B.Sc. Degree with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Mathematics subjects either at the Higher Secondary level or at the graduate level.
Note:- Pass in English is necessary for admission in B.Pharm and D.Pharm.
The Aspirant Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent degree from a recognized university with 60% or equivalent CGPA and valid GPAT/GATE are eligible for admission.
Here in this section, we have mentioned the Fee structure of Annamalai Pharmacy College, candidates can check the latest fee structure of the college.
|B. Pharmacy (Lateral Entry)||36,380/-|
|M. Pharmacy (Industrial Pharmacy,
Pharmacy Practice, Quality Assurance,
Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Industrial Pharmacognosy)
|103,260/- (Total Fee)|
|Pharm. D – 6 Years||26,580|
|Pharm. D (Post Baccalaureate)||27,260|
NOTE:- Mentioned Fee Subjected to be Change
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Annamalai University|
- It is one of the premier Pharmacy College in Tamil Nadu.
- We would like to give 4.4 out of 5 stars on Edufever Best Pharmacy Colleges in India.
The Institute is famous for it’s out of box placement assistance and global exposure. Every year some of the reputed companies in the field of fashion technology visit the campus to select the students for their company.
- M.N Dastur Company (P) LTD
- Sterlite Technologies
- TVS Electronics
|Highest Package||Average Package|
|4 to 8 lacks||3 to 4.5 lacks|
Note- Average Package reported by our Reader.
Annamalai UniversityThe Registrar,
Annamalainagar – 608002
PH- 04144-238348, 238349, 238080
238147, 238266, 238248
List of Top Colleges in India
👉🏻Never let yourself down😊😊
👉🏻Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍
Abroad Admission 2020
- MBBS Abroad Admission 2020 Application FormApply Now
- Kazakh National Medical University, Kazakhstan: Admission Closed Shortly Apply Now
- Stavropol State Medical University, Russia: Admission Form Open Apply Now
- Kursk State Medical University, Russia: Application Form Apply Now
- Zaporizhzhia State Medical University, Ukraine: Application Form Apply Now
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.
Do You Have Any Questions?? Ask Here for Quick Answer, Note: Write question with complete details for better answers