Acharya Nagarjuna University College of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Acharya Nagarjuna University College of Pharmaceutical Sciences (ANU College of Pharmacy Guntur) was founded in the year 1992 located in Guntur the state of Andhra Pradesh India. The Pharmacy institute offered various course such as B.Pharm, M.Pham, PhD etc. The institute aims to become a world-class institution in Education and Research by providing Quality Education in Pharmaceutical Sciences with utmost care and discipline. Acharya Nagarjuna University College of Pharmaceutical Sciences has well qualified and highly dedicated teaching staff and also committed Non-teaching members.
Throughout this article, we are going to share all the essential details about Acharya Nagarjuna University College of Pharmaceutical like Affiliations, Admission Process, Courses, Cutoff Details, Eligibility Criteria, Fee Structure, Review, Ranking etc.
- 1 About ANU Pharmacy College Guntur
- 2 Facilities @ ANU Pharmacy College Guntur
- 3 ANU Pharmacy College Guntur Courses
- 4 ANU Pharmacy College Admission Process
- 5 ANU Pharmacy College Fee Structure
- 6 ANU Pharmacy College Ranking
- 7 ANU Pharmacy College Guntur Placement
- 8 Contact Details
About ANU Pharmacy College Guntur
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of ANU Pharmacy College.
|Name of Institute||Acharya Nagarjuna University College of Pharmaceutical Sciences|
|Popular Name||ANU College of Pharmacy Guntur|
|Location||Guntur, Andhra Pradesh|
|Year of Establishment||1976|
|Affiliated with||Acharya Nagarjuna University|
|Approved by||PCI, AICTE|
|Intake||Bachelor of Pharmacy-120|
|Fees||Bachelor of Pharmacy-32,000(Annual)|
|Courses offered||B.Pharm, M.Pham, PhD.|
|Category||Pharmacy Colleges in India|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with-Acharya Nagarjuna University
- Approved by –Pharmacy Council of India(PCI), All India Council of Technical Education(AICTE)
- Aid Status- Government
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
Facilities @ ANU Pharmacy College Guntur
- Class Rooms
- Animal House
- Herbal Garden
ANU Pharmacy College Guntur Courses
|Bachelor of Pharmacy||120||4 years|
|Master of Pharmacy||120||2 years|
ANU Pharmacy College Admission Process
- Admission Seeker can apply through their EAMCET State level Entrance Test and also apply through GPAT OR PGECET Entrance Test.
- Admission Seeker must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
Aspirants must be 10+2 passed with at least 60% marks from a recognized school with subjects English, Physics, Math, and Chemistry /Biotechnology /Biology/ Technical Vocational subject.
The Aspirant Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent degree from a recognized university with 60% or equivalent CGPA and valid GPAT/GATE are eligible for admission.
ANU Pharmacy College Fee Structure
|Bachelor of Pharmacy||32,000 (Annual)|
|Master of Pharmacy||N/A|
ANU Pharmacy College Ranking
|Name of Institute||Acharya Nagarjuna University Pharmaceutical|
- It is one of the premier Pharmacy College in Guntur.
- We would like to give 4.1 out of 5 stars on Edufever Best Pharmacy Colleges in India.
ANU Pharmacy College Guntur Placement
The Institute is famous for it’s out of box placement assistance and global exposure. Every year some of the reputed companies in the field of fashion technology visit the campus to select the students for their company.
|Highest Package||Average Package|
|4 to 8 lacks||3 to 4 lacks|
***Note- Average Package reported by our Reader.
Acharya Nagarjuna University,
Andhra Pradesh 522510.
Tel: 0863 234 6459
For further admission related queries, despite you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.
Best of luck..!!!