Hello Admission Seekers, Hope you all have started preparing for the AP EAMCET 2020. If you haven’t then don’t worry, it’s never too late to start something. If you have applied for the exam and searching for AP EAMCET 2020 Syllabus to have a better preparation strategy, then you are in the right place. This post will let you know about the complete updated AP EAMCET syllabus & AP EAMCET Study Materials for the year 2020.
For the preparation of the AP EAMCET examination, it is necessary for the aspirants to go through the AP EAMCET examination syllabus that will help the aspirants to read the specific topics. From the syllabus, the students can also estimate that which topics are covered by the aspirants during the preparation of the examination.
The University will release the official brochure for the syllabus of AP EAMCET 2020 so that candidates can get a clear idea about the structure of the exam. The subjects, units and topics which the aspirants will have to study for the examination will be properly mentioned in the official brochure.
AP EAMCET Admission 2020 Exam Pattern – The exam pattern specifies about various aspects of the entrance exam like marking scheme, type of questions, time duration, the total number of questions, subjects, sections, etc.
|Total||160 Questions||160 Marks|
|Total||160 Questions||160 Marks|
1. Number of Questions: Paper-1, 2 will contain 160 questions.
2. Exam Mode: Paper-1, Paper-2 is the OMR based paper while the rest of the papers are Computer-Based Tests (CBT).
3. Subjects Covered: The subjects vary paper-wise. Candidates can check details about subjects in each paper from the below.
4. Type of Questions: All the papers are of objective type.
5. Exam Duration: 3 hours.
6. Marking Scheme: Candidate will receive 1 marks for each correct answer.
7. Negative Marking: No mark (s) will be deducted for any of the wrong response marked by the candidate.
AP EAMCET Each paper covers the subject from different areas. It is difficult to write a syllabus of all the papers. However, the detailed syllabus will be provided soon. The Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology subjects of paper-1 (B. Tech./B. Tech. Agriculture Engineering) and paper-2 (B. Tech. Bio-Technology) typically comprising the important topics of the 11th and 12th standard.
Here’s given Brief Syllabus information-
Syllabus for Mathematics
- Mathematical Induction
- Complex Numbers
- De Moivre’s Theorem
- Quadratic Expressions
- Theory of Equations
- Permutations and Combinations
- Binomial Theorem
- Partial fractions
- Trigonometric Ratios up to Transformations
- Hyperbolic Functions
- Properties of Triangle
- Addition of Vectors
- Product of Vectors
- Measures of Dispersion
- Random Variables and Probability Distributions
- Locus: Definition of locus – Illustrations – To find equations of locus – Problems connected to it.
- Transformation of Axes
- The Straight Line
- Pair of Straight lines
- System of circles
- Three Dimensional Coordinates
- Direction Cosines and Direction Ratio
- Limits and Continuity
- Applications of Derivatives
- Definite Integrals
- Differential equations
Syllabus for Physics
- PHYSICAL WORLD
- UNITS AND MEASUREMENTS
- MOTION IN A STRAIGHT LINE
- MOTION IN A PLANE
- LAWS OF MOTION
- WORK, ENERGY AND POWER
- SYSTEMS OF PARTICLES AND ROTATIONAL MOTION
- MECHANICAL PROPERTIES OF SOLIDS
- MECHANICAL PROPERTIES OF FLUIDS
- THERMAL PROPERTIES OF MATTER
- KINETIC THEORY
- RAY OPTICS AND OPTICAL INSTRUMENTS
- WAVE OPTICS
- ELECTRIC CHARGES AND FIELDS
- ELECTROSTATIC POTENTIAL AND CAPACITANCE
- CURRENT ELECTRICITY
- MOVING CHARGES AND MAGNETISM
- MAGNETISM AND MATTER
- ELECTROMAGNETIC INDUCTION
- ALTERNATING CURRENT
- ELECTROMAGNETIC WAVES
- DUAL NATURE OF RADIATION AND MATTER
- SEMICONDUCTOR ELECTRONICS: MATERIALS, DEVICES AND SIMPLE CIRCUITS
- COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS
Syllabus for Chemistry
- ATOMIC STRUCTURE
- CLASSIFICATION OF ELEMENTS AND PERIODICITY IN PROPERTIES
- CHEMICAL BONDING AND MOLECULAR STRUCTURE
- STATES OF MATTER: GASES AND LIQUIDS
- CHEMICAL EQUILIBRIUM AND ACIDS-BASES
- HYDROGEN AND ITS COMPOUNDS
- THE s – BLOCK ELEMENTS (ALKALI AND ALKALINE EARTH METALS)
- p- BLOCK ELEMENTS GROUP 13 (BORON FAMILY)
- p-BLOCK ELEMENTS – GROUP 14 (CARBON FAMILY)
- ENVIRONMENTAL CHEMISTRY
- ORGANIC CHEMISTRY-SOME BASIC PRINCIPLES AND TECHNIQUES AND
- SOLID STATE
- CHEMICAL KINETICS
- SURFACE CHEMISTRY
- GENERAL PRINCIPLES OF METALLURGY\
- p-BLOCK ELEMENTS
- d AND f BLOCK ELEMENTS & COORDINATION COMPOUNDS
- COORDINATION COMPOUNDS
- CHEMISTRY IN EVERYDAY LIFE
- HALOALKANES AND HALOARENES
- ORGANIC COMPOUNDS CONTAINING C, H AND O (Alcohols, Phenols,
Ethers, Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic acids)
- ALDEHYDES AND KETONES
- CARBOXYLIC ACIDS
- ORGANIC COMPOUNDS CONTAINING NITROGEN
Aspirants may Also Check these Important links related to AP EAMCET 2020 Notification.
|AP EAMCET 2020 Notification||Click Here|
|AP EAMCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|AP EAMCET 2020 Admit Card||Click Here|
|AP EAMCET 2020 Syllabus||Click Here|
|AP EAMCET 2020 Cutoff||Click here|
|AP EAMCET 2020 Exam Pattern||Click here|
|AP EAMCET 2020 Sample Papers||Click here|
|AP EAMCET 2020 Previous year papers||Click here|
|AP EAMCET 2020 Important books||Click here|
|AP EAMCET 2020 Counseling||Click here|
|AP EAMCET 2020 Seat Matrix||Click here|
|AP EAMCET 2020 Test Series||Click here|
If you have any query drop a comment below. Our Top Expert will serve best possible solution regarding AP EAMCET 2020 Notification.
Best of Luck Asprient…!!