AP EAMCET 2020 Syllabus: Hello Admission Seekers, Hope you all have started preparing for the AP EAMCET 2020. If you haven’t then don’t worry, it’s never too late to start something. If you have applied for the exam and searching for AP EAMCET 2020 Syllabus to have a better preparation strategy, then you are in the right place. This post will let you know about the complete updated AP EAMCET syllabus & AP EAMCET Study Materials for the year 2020.
For the preparation of the AP EAMCET examination, it is necessary for the aspirants to go through the AP EAMCET examination syllabus that will help the aspirants to read the specific topics. From the syllabus, the students can also estimate that which topics are covered by the aspirants during the preparation of the examination.
👉 Download Hand Written Notes for AP EAMCET 2020 Examination Click Here
Here we have mentioned some useful resources of AP EAMCET 2020, that will help you.
|Major Notification||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Slot Booking||College Predictor||Rank Predictor|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
The exam pattern of AP EAMCET 2020 gives detailed information about the duration of the exam the number of questions asked, the medium of question paper and more. By checking the AP EAMCET 2020 exam pattern, the candidate will be able to process the information and prepare well beforehand. The detailed information about the AP EAMCET exam pattern 2020 is listed below:
|Name of Examination||AP EAMCET 2020|
|Conducted by||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada|
|Exam Date||27 Jul ’20 – 31 Jul ’20|
|Level of Examination||State Level|
|Category||Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree programs|
|Mode of Exam||online|
|Duration of Examination||B.Tech 160 Question|
|Total Number of Questions||B.tech 3 hours|
|Languages for the Examination||English, Regional Language|
|30 Jun ’20||Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs. 500|
|9 Jul ’20||Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs. 1000|
|17 Jul ’20||Last date for receipt of online applications with late fee of Rs. 5000|
|23 Jul ’20||Last date for receipt of applications with late fee of Rs. 10000|
|27 Jul ’20 – 31 Jul ’20||AP EAMCET 2020 exam dates|
Entrance Exams in India
Here we have provided AP EAMCET 2020 Sample Papers that will definitely help you to crack AP EAMCET 2020 examination.
Physics Sample Papers
|Physics Sample Paper||Download Here|
Chemistry Sample Papers
|Chemistry Sample Paper||Download Here|
Mathematics Sample Papers
AP EAMCET Admission 2020 Exam Pattern – The exam pattern specifies about various aspects of the entrance exam like marking scheme, type of questions, time duration, the total number of questions, subjects, sections, etc.
|Total||160 Questions||160 Marks|
For more information about Exam Pattern: Click Here
AP EAMCET Each paper covers the subject from different areas. It is difficult to write a syllabus of all the papers. However, the detailed syllabus will be provided soon. The Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology subjects of paper-1 (B. Tech./B. Tech. Agriculture Engineering) and paper-2 (B. Tech. Bio-Technology) typically comprising the important topics of the 11th and 12th standard.
Here’s given Brief Syllabus information-
Syllabus for Mathematics
- Mathematical Induction
- Complex Numbers
- De Moivre’s Theorem
- Quadratic Expressions
- Theory of Equations
- Permutations and Combinations
- Binomial Theorem
- Partial fractions
- Trigonometric Ratios up to Transformations
- Hyperbolic Functions
- Properties of Triangle
- Addition of Vectors
- Product of Vectors
- Measures of Dispersion
- Random Variables and Probability Distributions
- Locus: Definition of locus – Illustrations – To find equations of locus – Problems connected to it.
- Transformation of Axes
- The Straight Line
- Pair of Straight lines
- System of circles
- Three Dimensional Coordinates
- Direction Cosines and Direction Ratio
- Limits and Continuity
- Applications of Derivatives
- Definite Integrals
- Differential equations
Syllabus for Physics
- PHYSICAL WORLD
- UNITS AND MEASUREMENTS
- MOTION IN A STRAIGHT LINE
- MOTION IN A PLANE
- LAWS OF MOTION
- WORK, ENERGY AND POWER
- SYSTEMS OF PARTICLES AND ROTATIONAL MOTION
- MECHANICAL PROPERTIES OF SOLIDS
- MECHANICAL PROPERTIES OF FLUIDS
- THERMAL PROPERTIES OF MATTER
- KINETIC THEORY
- RAY OPTICS AND OPTICAL INSTRUMENTS
- WAVE OPTICS
- ELECTRIC CHARGES AND FIELDS
- ELECTROSTATIC POTENTIAL AND CAPACITANCE
- CURRENT ELECTRICITY
- MOVING CHARGES AND MAGNETISM
- MAGNETISM AND MATTER
- ELECTROMAGNETIC INDUCTION
- ALTERNATING CURRENT
- ELECTROMAGNETIC WAVES
- DUAL NATURE OF RADIATION AND MATTER
- SEMICONDUCTOR ELECTRONICS: MATERIALS, DEVICES AND SIMPLE CIRCUITS
- COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS
Syllabus for Chemistry
- ATOMIC STRUCTURE
- CLASSIFICATION OF ELEMENTS AND PERIODICITY IN PROPERTIES
- CHEMICAL BONDING AND MOLECULAR STRUCTURE
- STATES OF MATTER: GASES AND LIQUIDS
- CHEMICAL EQUILIBRIUM AND ACIDS-BASES
- HYDROGEN AND ITS COMPOUNDS
- THE s – BLOCK ELEMENTS (ALKALI AND ALKALINE EARTH METALS)
- p- BLOCK ELEMENTS GROUP 13 (BORON FAMILY)
- p-BLOCK ELEMENTS – GROUP 14 (CARBON FAMILY)
- ENVIRONMENTAL CHEMISTRY
- ORGANIC CHEMISTRY-SOME BASIC PRINCIPLES AND TECHNIQUES AND
- SOLID STATE
- CHEMICAL KINETICS
- SURFACE CHEMISTRY
- GENERAL PRINCIPLES OF METALLURGY\
- p-BLOCK ELEMENTS
- d AND f BLOCK ELEMENTS & COORDINATION COMPOUNDS
- COORDINATION COMPOUNDS
- CHEMISTRY IN EVERYDAY LIFE
- HALOALKANES AND HALOARENES
- ORGANIC COMPOUNDS CONTAINING C, H AND O (Alcohols, Phenols,
Ethers, Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic acids)
- ALDEHYDES AND KETONES
- CARBOXYLIC ACIDS
- ORGANIC COMPOUNDS CONTAINING NITROGEN
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. What is AP EAMCET slot booking or slot booking in AP EAMCET 2020?
A. JNTU Kakinada will issue a slot to a candidate for AP EAMCET. There is no option of choosing a specific date/ session to appear for the entrance examination. This information is known to him/ her only after downloading their hall ticket. Candidates failing to appear in the given slot, he/she will be treated as absent.
Q. What is the ranking criteria for candidates belonging to category of Persons of Indian Origin (PIO)/ Overseas Citizen of Indian (OCI) Card Holders?
A. For these candidates, the weightage of marks will be decided by a committee constituted by the competent authority.
Q. Is there any normalization procedure followed in AP EAMCET?
A. Yes, the authorities have defined clear grounds of AP EAMCET Normalisation Procedure. As the exam is conducted in multiple sessions, the procedure is used in order to maintain equality and fairness in the exam. Check AP EAMCET Normalization Procedure
Ques. What items or documents am I allowed to carry at AP EAMCET Exam Center?
Ans. Candidates are required to bring the following:
- AP EAMCET Hall Ticket
- Filled in Online Application Form
- A Ball Point Pen (for rough work, working sheets will be provided by the test center)
- Attested copy of Caste certificate (in case of SC/ ST category candidates only)
Q. What is the procedure to apply for AP EAMCET Exam?
A. The procedure to register for the examination is simple. The entire process is online for a candidate’s comfort and ease. Listed below are the steps to apply online for EAMCET 2020:
- Step 1 – Fee Payment
- Step 2 – Check AP EAMCET Payment Status
- Step 3 – Filling the Application Form
- Step 4 – Print Application Form
Q. Is there any reservation criteria introduced in AP EAMCET 2020?
A. Yes, AP EAMCET 2020 Reservation Criteria is as follows:
- A special provision for female and reserved category candidates are introduced by the authorities.
- Female candidates will be given reservation of 33% i.e. 1/3rd of the seats, in each course and in each category (OC/ SC/ ST/ BC/ CAP/ NCC/ SP/ PH).
- This reservation will not be applicable if women candidates are selected on merit in each category.
Q. Can I make correction in the application form?
A. Yes, you can make correction in the application form when the correction window is available from 11th to 16th June 2020.
Q. Are candidates appearing in 12th eligible to apply for entrance test?
A. Yes, appearing candidates can apply.
Q. What documents should I carry on the exam day?
A. You have to carry your TS EAMCET 2020 Admit card and filled in application form with your recent photograph affixed and attested by any gazette officer.
Q.When will be the admit card released? How can I download it?
A. The admit card of TS EAMCET 2020 will be released from 22nd June 2020. You can download the admit card by visiting the website and entering your hall ticket number of qualifying exam, registration number and date of birth.
Q. When will be the entrance exam conducted and in what mode?
A. The entrance test of TS EAMCET 2020 will be conducted from 6th to 9th July 2020 by online mode.
List of Top Colleges in India
👉🏻Never let yourself down😊😊
👉🏻Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
For further AP EAMCET 2020 Entrance Exams related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution.
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍
Application Form 2020
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.