Attention Admission Seekers, AP EAMCET 2020 entrance exam notification has been released. The entrance exam will be held on the 20-24 April 2020. Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test is the state level entrance exam. It is conducted for admission to various undergraduate and postgraduate courses in all the technical institutions/colleges affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada is the main authority which monitors the AP EAMCET Entrance exam.
This article will help you to know about various parameters associated with AP EAMCET Exam Like Application Process, Fees, How to Apply, Exam Pattern, Eligibility Criteria, Participating Institutes and Exam Centres. Students want to apply for the entrance are hereby notified to check this complete article carefully.
👉 Download Hand Written Notes for AP EAMCET 2020 Examination Click Here
Here we have mentioned some useful resources of AP EAMCET 2020, that will help you.
|Major Notification||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Slot Booking||College Predictor||Rank Predictor|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
The exam pattern of AP EAMCET 2020 gives detailed information about the duration of the exam the number of questions asked, the medium of question paper and more. By checking the AP EAMCET 2020 exam pattern, the candidate will be able to process the information and prepare well beforehand. The detailed information about the AP EAMCET exam pattern 2020 is listed below:
|Name of Examination||AP EAMCET 2020|
|Conducted by||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada|
|Exam Date||27 Jul ’20 – 31 Jul ’20|
|Level of Examination||State Level|
|Category||Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree programs|
|Mode of Exam||online|
|Duration of Examination||B.Tech 160 Question|
|Total Number of Questions||B.tech 3 hours|
|Languages for the Examination||English, Regional Language|
|30 Jun ’20||Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs. 500|
|9 Jul ’20||Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs. 1000|
|17 Jul ’20||Last date for receipt of online applications with late fee of Rs. 5000|
|23 Jul ’20||Last date for receipt of applications with late fee of Rs. 10000|
|27 Jul ’20 – 31 Jul ’20||AP EAMCET 2020 exam dates|
Entrance Exams in India
Here we have provided AP EAMCET 2020 Sample Papers that will definitely help you to crack AP EAMCET 2020 examination.
Physics Sample Papers
|Physics Sample Paper||Download Here|
Chemistry Sample Papers
|Chemistry Sample Paper||Download Here|
Mathematics Sample Papers
Why choose AP EAMCET?
Before we go in deep, let us have a look over some of the salient features of AP EAMCET which will give the answer to the question Why to choose AP EAMCET Entrance Exam.
1. AP EAMCET is a state-level entrance exam wherein candidates can secure admission to government aid as well as private unaided institutes.
2. Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test are conducted for admission to various undergraduate and postgraduate courses in all the technical institutions/colleges.
3. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada which conduct the AP EAMCET Entrance exam.
So, if you have already made your mind to be a part of it, then the very first thing you have to do is to read this article carefully. You will find all the detailed information about the AP EAMCET Admission Test 2020. Let us first have a brief look at the Eligibility Criteria and Exam Pattern of Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test 2020.
Admission Seekers are advised to read the full detail information on AP EAMCET Eligibility criteria to check whether they are eligible or Not. Once going through all the necessary requirements, a candidate can apply for the Entrance exam.
For more information about eligibility Criteria: Click Here
One should follow these simple steps to apply for the AP EAMCET Admission form.
- One has to visit the official website of AP EAMCET (Click here).
- Click on the apply online or register
- Fill the personal details carefully.
- After Filling the personal detail, one has to select the subject for which He/She is applying.
- Upload the photo and signature in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Save the Application form for future use.
Here’s Complete Fees Structure for AP EAMCET 2020-
|Application FEE||Rs 500||
AP EAMCET Exam Pattern – The exam pattern specifies about various aspects of the entrance exam like marking scheme, type of questions, time duration, the total number of questions, subjects, sections, etc.
|Total||160 Questions||160 Marks|
For more information about exam pattern: Click Here
AP EAMCET Each paper covers the subject from different areas. It is difficult to write a syllabus of all the papers. However, the detailed syllabus will be provided soon. The Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology subjects of paper-1 (B. Tech./B. Tech. Agriculture Engineering) and paper-2 (B. Tech. Bio-Technology) typically comprising the important topics of the 11th and 12th standard.
For more information about Syllabus: Click Here
The admit card for the AP EAMCET 2020 will be released in April 2020. The Admit Card or commonly known as Call Later can be download from the official website. The admit card is the mandatory document to carry during the Exam hall at the time of written examination. If a candidate fails to show His/Her AP EAMCET 2020 Admit Card at the time of the written exam, then he/she shall not be allowed to appear for the test. You can follow these steps to download the admit card for AP EAMCET 2020 Entrance examination.
- Visit the AP EAMCET entrance exam Official website
- Click on AP EAMCET Admit Card tab/link
- Enter any two details from – Application Number, Date of Birth or Email ID.
- View and download AP EAMCET admit card.
- Take a clear print of AP EAMCET entrance exam 2020 to admit card.
For more information about Admit Card: Click Here
AP EAMCET Result will be declared in June 2020. The result will release online on the website. Students can check their results by entering their roll number and other required details are given below.
Admission Seekers need to follow the below given important Steps for AP EAMCET
- Go to the official website of AP EAMCET.
- Click on “EAMCET Result” tab/link mentioned on the official website.
- Enter any two details from – Roll number, date of birth and application number.
- Click on Submit button.
- View result and download AP EAMCET.
AP EAMCET counselling may be started in the last week of July 2020(Expected) through offline mode. The authority will organize a centralized single window counselling or seat selection process for admission into various courses. All information related to counselling such as counselling schedule or procedure will be published on our website within the prescribed time.
- Rank Card AP EAMCET 2020
- Hall Ticket of AP EAMCET 2020
- 12th or equivalent mark Sheet
- 10th mark sheet for birth proof
- Transfer Certificate
- standard VI to Intermediate Study Certificate
- Andhra Pradesh Residence Certificate of father/mother for a period of 10 years.
- Aadhar Card
- Cast Certificate, in case of BC/ST/SC
- Income certificate of parents from all sources issued on or after 01.01.2017 or White Ration card
- Local status certificate if applicable
- Reservation under NCC/Sports/ PH/ CAP.
For more information about Counselling: Click Here
The Admission Seekers can check the complete list below:
|AP EAMCET Exam Centers|
Address: Flat.No:104, ANR towers, Jammichettu Street, Prasadampadu,
Alternate Number : 0522-2336800, 0522-2336811 (10:00 AM to 5:00 PM)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. What is AP EAMCET slot booking or slot booking in AP EAMCET 2020?
A. JNTU Kakinada will issue a slot to a candidate for AP EAMCET. There is no option of choosing a specific date/ session to appear for the entrance examination. This information is known to him/ her only after downloading their hall ticket. Candidates failing to appear in the given slot, he/she will be treated as absent.
Q. What is the ranking criteria for candidates belonging to category of Persons of Indian Origin (PIO)/ Overseas Citizen of Indian (OCI) Card Holders?
A. For these candidates, the weightage of marks will be decided by a committee constituted by the competent authority.
Q. Is there any normalization procedure followed in AP EAMCET?
A. Yes, the authorities have defined clear grounds of AP EAMCET Normalisation Procedure. As the exam is conducted in multiple sessions, the procedure is used in order to maintain equality and fairness in the exam. Check AP EAMCET Normalization Procedure
Ques. What items or documents am I allowed to carry at AP EAMCET Exam Center?
Ans. Candidates are required to bring the following:
- AP EAMCET Hall Ticket
- Filled in Online Application Form
- A Ball Point Pen (for rough work, working sheets will be provided by the test center)
- Attested copy of Caste certificate (in case of SC/ ST category candidates only)
Q. What is the procedure to apply for AP EAMCET Exam?
A. The procedure to register for the examination is simple. The entire process is online for a candidate’s comfort and ease. Listed below are the steps to apply online for EAMCET 2020:
- Step 1 – Fee Payment
- Step 2 – Check AP EAMCET Payment Status
- Step 3 – Filling the Application Form
- Step 4 – Print Application Form
Q. Is there any reservation criteria introduced in AP EAMCET 2020?
A. Yes, AP EAMCET 2020 Reservation Criteria is as follows:
- A special provision for female and reserved category candidates are introduced by the authorities.
- Female candidates will be given reservation of 33% i.e. 1/3rd of the seats, in each course and in each category (OC/ SC/ ST/ BC/ CAP/ NCC/ SP/ PH).
- This reservation will not be applicable if women candidates are selected on merit in each category.
Q. Can I make correction in the application form?
A. Yes, you can make correction in the application form when the correction window is available from 11th to 16th June 2020.
Q. Are candidates appearing in 12th eligible to apply for entrance test?
A. Yes, appearing candidates can apply.
Q. What documents should I carry on the exam day?
A. You have to carry your TS EAMCET 2020 Admit card and filled in application form with your recent photograph affixed and attested by any gazette officer.
Q.When will be the admit card released? How can I download it?
A. The admit card of TS EAMCET 2020 will be released from 22nd June 2020. You can download the admit card by visiting the website and entering your hall ticket number of qualifying exam, registration number and date of birth.
Q. When will be the entrance exam conducted and in what mode?
A. The entrance test of TS EAMCET 2020 will be conducted from 6th to 9th July 2020 by online mode.
List of Top Colleges in India
👉🏻Never let yourself down😊😊
👉🏻Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
For further AP EAMCET 2020 Entrance Exams related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution.
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍
Application Form 2020
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.