Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (AP ICET 2018) is an MBA/MCA Entrance Test organised by Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati on behalf of A.P. State Council of Higher Education for admission.
- 1 Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (AP ICET 2018)
- 1.1 Why choose AP ICET 2018 Exam?
- 1.2 APICET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 APICET 2018 Exam Pattern
- 1.4 APICET 2018 Application Procedure
- 1.5 AP ICET 2018 Important Dates
- 1.6 APICET 2018 Admit Card/Hall ticket:
- 1.7 APICET Result 2018
- 1.8 APICET Counselling 2018
- 1.9 Contact Address
Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (AP ICET 2018)
AP ICET 2018 Entrance Test is basically conducted for admission in Master of Business Management and Master of Computer Application. In this article, We are going to share all the essential details of AP ICET 2018 Notification like Entrance Date, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card/Hall Ticket, Result Counselling Details, Last Year/Old Papers etc.
Why choose AP ICET 2018 Exam?
Before we go in deep, let us have a look over some of the salient features of APICET 2018 Exam, Which will give an answer the question why should I choose AP ICET 2018.
- APICET scorecard is the mandatory requirement for the admission in more than 160+ Top MBA Colleges in Andhra Pradesh.
- The Entrance test is your gateway to some of the finest MBA/MCA colleges in Andra like Andhra University Vishakhapatnam, Acharya Nagarjuna University Guntur, Ambedkar Institute of Management Studies Visakhapatnam,
Avalon Business School Visakhapatnam, Centre for Management and Technology Visakhapatnam, Indian Institute of Management Visakhapatnam etc.
So, if you have already made your mind to be a part of it, then the very first thing you have to do is to read this article carefully. You will find all the detailed information about APICET Admission Test 2018. Let us first have a brief look at the Eligibility Criteria and Exam Pattern of Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test 2018.
APICET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants are advised to read the full detail information on APICET 2018 Eligibility criteria to check whether they are eligible or not. Once going through all the necessary requirements, a candidate can apply for the Entrance. The eligibility conditions of the exam are given below
- The candidate must be an Indian National and must satisfy the local/non-local status laid down in the Andhra Pradesh State Educational Institutions.
- Candidates other than Indian Nationals have to satisfy all the requirements set by the concerned University.
- For MBA Course: Aspirants must have graduation degree from UGC recognise Institution with minimum 50% marks in the qualifying examination (45% in case of SC/ST).
- For MCA Course: Aspirants must have graduation degree (with mathematics) from UGC recognise Institution with minimum 50% marks in the qualifying examination (45% in case of SC/ST).
- Candidates who have Bachelor degree through distance mode must have recognition from a joint committee of UGC, AICTE and DEC.
- Candidates who are appearing their final year of graduation are also eligible to apply for AP ICET 2018.
APICET 2018 Exam Pattern
Here you can find the detailed information about Exam pattern
|Sections||Number of Questions||Total Marks||Exam Duration|
|Section A- Analytical Ability
2. Problem Solving
|Section B- Mathematical Ability
2.Algebraical and Geometrical Ability
|Section C- Communication Ability
2.Business and Computer Terminology
APICET 2018 Application Procedure
Candidates who want to apply for this entrance exam have to pay 450/-. Payment can be made through online payment gateway (Credit card/ Debit card/Net Banking).
Note: (i) There is the only online mode of Application.
(ii.) The detailed information regarding the Exam Date, Eligibility, syllabus, and model Question paper, Test centres, related instructions and procedures for online submission of applications are available on the websites www.edufever.com.
Fee Amount – Rs.450/- (Processing Fee – Rs 57.50/-)= Total Fee: Rs.507.50/-
After filling the all your important details click on Initiate Payment button, the control will lead you to the AP Online PAYMENT GATEWAY where you can select the mode of payment credit card or debit card or net banking
AP ICET 2018 Important Dates
The aptitude test date has not declared yet, you have to wait for this and visit this site regularly for latest update.
|Start of the APICET application||First week of March 2018|
|Last date of the APICET application||First week of April 2018|
|Application correction window||Second week of April 2018|
|Last date for submission of APICET application fee (with late fee Rs. 500)||Second week of April 2018|
|Last date for submission of APICET application fee (with late fee Rs. 1500)||Third week of April 2018|
|Last date for submission of APICET application fee (with late fee rs. 2000)||Last week of April 2018|
|APICET application Correction Window||April 12-26, 2018|
|APICET Admit Card||Last week April 2018|
|APICET Exam||First week of May 2018|
|APICET Answer key (Preliminary)||First week of May 2018|
|APICET Result and final key||Third week of May 2018|
|APICET Counselling||Second week of July 2018|
|Schedule for exercising options||Third week of July 2018|
APICET 2018 Admit Card/Hall ticket:
AP ICET 2018 hall ticket was issued only to the registered candidate after the last week of April 2018. It is important to carry admit card to appear in the examination. Admit card/Hall Ticket contains details about examination date, time and venue.
Note: Hall Ticket can be download from official website of APICET 2018.
APICET Result 2018
The result for AP ICET 2017 has been announced after the second week of may 2018. APICET 2018 result is declared in the form of ranks of the candidates who appeared in the test. All qualified candidate has to appear in the counselling of APICET.
APICET Counselling 2018
As per the counselling procedure, candidates will be first shortlisted on the basis of APICET 2018 scores. These shortlisted candidates then have to participate in the counselling process for final selection. The counselling process for APICET will be held from July 11 to 15, 2017. The counselling rounds will strictly be according to candidates’ ranks or merit list.
Documents for APICET 2018 Counselling:
Going to list all the essential documents which you have been carry to appear in the counselling of apicet.
- AP-ICET-2017 Hall Ticket
- AP ICET-2017 Rank Card
- Degree Marks Memos / consolidated marks memo
- Degree Provisional Certificate
- Intermediate Marks Memo / Diploma Marks memo
- S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo
- IX to Degree Study Certificates or Residence Certificate (in the case where the candidate has no institutionalised education) or Residence certificate of either of the parent in AP for 10 years excluding the period of employment outside Andhra Pradesh from the competent authority in respect of Non-Local Candidates.
- Income Certificate issued after 01.01.2014.
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority.
- Aadhar Card (Xerox will also be returned after verification).
For queries regarding application form, payment, document uploading please email and contact only on:
|Address||Registrar Sri Venkateswara University Tirupati – 517 502 Andhra Pradesh, India.|