Apeejay Institute of Technology – School of Architecture & Planning Gr Noida is popularly known as APEEJAY School of Architecture Greater Noida / AIT SAP Gr Noida. It was established in the year 2000-01. It is affiliated with Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University Lko and recognized by the Council of Architecture. AIT SAP Gr Noida is one of the best Architecture colleges in Uttar Pradesh. The College offers a Bachelor of Architecture 5-year degree with better education and better technical facilities.
In this article, we will provide you with detailed information about Apeejay Institute of Technology – School of Architecture & Planning Gr Noida. Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Download Hand Written Notes for NATA 2021 Examination Click Here
NATA 2021 Useful Resources
|NATA 2021 Major Notification||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 College Predictor||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Rank Predictor||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Syllabus||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Books||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Previous Year Paper||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Sample Paper||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Admit Card||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Test Series||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Cut-Off||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Counseling||Click Here|
APEEJAY School of Architecture Greater Noida
Before we go to complete the college review, let us have a look at the major details of this university Apeejay Institute of Technology – School of Architecture & Planning Gr Noida.
|Name of Institute||APEEJAY School of Architecture Greater Noida|
|Popular Name||AIT SAP Gr Noida|
|Location||Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh|
|Year of Establishment||2000-01|
|Affiliated with||Dr A.P.J.Abdul Kalam Technical University Lucknow|
|Approved by||Council of Architecture|
|College Rating||Click Here|
|Category||Architecture College in Uttar Pradesh|
|Study Architecture in India|
Affiliations, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated With: Dr.A.P.J.Abdul Kalam Technical University Lucknow
- Aid Status: Private College
- Approved by: Council of Architecture
- Girls Common Room
- Boys Common Room
- Computer labs
- Web access centre
Apeejay Institute of Technology – School of Architecture & Planning Gr Noida provides some of the quality programs under one roof.
|B. Arch.||80||5 year|
Faculty & Staff
AIT SAP Gr Noida provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technologies. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplift the Architecture education and output delivery system for the people of the country.
Here in this section, we are providing detailed information about the AIT- School of Architecture & Planning Greater Noida Admission Procedure details. Let’s have a look.
|Admission||Admission seekers can apply through their (NATA and JEE Mains Paper-2/JOSSA) conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) strictly on merit.|
|Merit-Based||In some cases, the college also offers merit-based admission for students who have scored great in their academics (no entrance test required).|
|Eligibility Criteria||UG: Candidates have to pass 10+2 or equivalent or 10+2 Diploma (any stream) or International Baccalaureate Diploma, after 10 years of Schooling.|
PG: Students with a Bachelor Degree in Architecture from a duly recognized university or equivalent, with a minimum of 55% for General Candidates and 50% for Candidates belonging to SC/ST.
|Course||Average Fees (Annual)|
- The mentioned fee structure is subject to change.
NATA Sample Paper
Here we have provided NATA 2021 Sample Papers that will definitely help you to crack NATA 2021 examination.
Physics Sample Papers
Chemistry Sample Papers
Mathematics Sample Papers
It offers several scholarships to deserving students every year. Scholarships are awarded based on academic achievement, financial need, leadership, community service, special talents, or other criteria. All the enrolling students are highly encouraged to probe all the applicable scholarship opportunities. College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (*depends on the college administrations).
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
NOTE:- Check the various Top scholarship scheme in India
Apart from these scholarship schemes, one can also apply for various educational loans offered by banks in India. You may also check these popular educational loans.
|Banks of India||Links Here|
|State Bank of India||Click Here|
|HDFC Bank||Click Here|
|Punjab National Bank||Click Here|
|Axis Bank||Click Here|
|ICICI Bank||Click Here|
The Counselling will be scheduled only for those students who have qualified for the NATA 2021. COA does not hold any centralised counselling for candidates who qualify for NATA. During the counselling, a candidate is required to register and fill the choice of seats. Once the filing of choices is completed, the document verification process will start. Candidate must carry class 10th and 12th mark sheet along with NATA 2021 scorecard for verification. Here are some important facts about NATA 2021 counselling Card.
- The qualified candidate will get admission based on marks scored in NATA 2021.
- Council of Architecture is responsible only for the conduct of NATA, however, it will not be involved in the admission procedure.
- The counseling process of NATA 2021 varies from institute to institute.
- The qualified candidate will have to apply on their own for admission to each college that accepts the NATA score.
- For the counseling process, the qualified candidates will have an option to lock their choices and preferences of colleges.
- A candidate who will be allotted the seats per their locked will have to undertake the document verification process.
- Candidate should note that their admission will be valid only if they qualify for NATA 2021.
- The seat allotment of NATA 2021 depends on the availability of seats in the participating college.
- It is advisable for the candidate to collect their admission details in advance for the institution where they seek admission.
- The qualified candidates will also have to deposit their course fee while reporting to their respective college.
Documents are an important part of the admission process. It provides information or evidence of a candidate’s profile. Following are the list of documents required for the admission process.
- Admit Card/Result Card of Entrance Exam
- Marksheet of (10+2) or Equivalent Exam
- School Leaving Certificate
- Domicile/ Affidavit/ Resident Certificate
- Caste Certificate (OBC/SC/ST)
- Government Identity Proof (Aadhar Card/ Driving License/Passport)
- Medical Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph
NATA 2021 Cutoff [Expected]
Students can check expected NATA cutoff marks from the below-given table:
|Subject||Qualifying Marks||Total Marks|
NATA Previous Year Cutoff
Here we have mentioned the previous year qualifying NATA Cutoff for NATA examination:
|Examination||Minimum Percentage||Total Marks|
|MCQ section||At least 25% (total 30 marks)||120|
|Drawing section||At least 25% (total 20 marks)||80|
|Qualifying exam||50% marks||–|
JEE Main Paper 2 Cutoff 2020 (Architecture)
|Home State||Other State||Home State||Other State|
Get Admission in Top Architecture Colleges (Call Now) + 91- 9873056333
Ranking and Reputation
|Name Of Institute||APEEJAY School of Architecture Greater Noida|
|Review this College||Click Here|
APEEJAY School of Architecture Greater Noida
Address: 1, Institutional Area, Knowledge Park-I
Greater Noida -201 308 (Uttar Pradesh)
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com