Apeejay School of Management was established in the year 1993 to provide world-class management studies to the country capital students. The ASM Delhi try to develop competent and relevant student for the trade business and industry. The college has various programme to enhance the potential of every student.
The Apeejay School of Management is one of the premier school in India. The School run PGDM programme that is equivalent to MBA. The programme is well-known for excellence in quality management education.
Download Hand Written Notes for MBA/PGDM 2020 Examination Click Here
1. CAT Useful Resources
2. College Summary
3. Courses Offered
4. Admission Process
5. Eligibility Criteria
6. Fees Structure
8. Placement Details
9. Entrance Exams in India
10. Ranking and Reputation
11. Contact Details
12. Frequently asked Questions
13. Top Colleges
CAT Useful Resources
|Major Notification||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
Apeejay School of Management, Delhi
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of this university Department of Management Studies, IIT Delhi.
|Name of Institute||Apeejay School of Management, Delhi|
|Popular Name||ASM, Delhi|
|Location||New Delhi, NCR|
|Year of Establishment||1993|
|Affiliated with||AICTE & HRD|
|Review this College||Click Here|
|Category||Top MBA Colleges in India|
|Apply for MBA/PGDM 2020-21 Session||Click Here|
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about Apeejay School of Management, Delhi Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Affiliation, Recognition and other Achievement:
- Apeejay school of management is affiliated to All India Council for Technical Education(AICTE), Ministry Of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
- The college run full-time PGDM programme has been the equivalence to MBA by AIU and AICTE.
- ASM Delhi has been awarded to Intl Accreditation for its PGDM programme.
- Aid Status: Private
- No Ragging Environment.
- Sports Complex
- Hospital/Medical Facilities
- Shuttle Service
- AC Classroom
Faculty & Staff
The Apeejay School of Management, Delhi offers admission with an intake capacity of 100+ numbers of students. The college is famous for providing a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members. It also provides sufficient numbers of technical and non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students.
|PGDM||specialization tracks in finance, marketing, human resources, information technology, international business and operations management preparing the students for managerial roles in various industries and functional area|
- The Institute considers CAT / MAT / XAT / GMAT/ CMAT scores for admission to its PGDM program.
- The candidate who qualifies on various parameters (CAT/ MAT etc. scores, graduation scores) will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (10+2+3) in any discipline with minimum 50% aggregate marks from a recognized Indian or foreign university.
Can a student with a science background without any exposure to Business and Finance pursue an MBA/PGDM degree? Click Here
To be eligible for PGDM program, the candidates must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent (10+2+3) in any discipline with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks from a recognized Indian or foreign university.
ASM Delhi PGDM Selection Process:
Candidates shortlisted on the basis of entrance score and graduation performance will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Weightage will be given to work experience and post-graduation degree.
- The admission process normally starts from January.
- Final year candidates of graduation are also eligible to apply, subject to meeting the eligibility criteria and submitting the proof of the same latest by October 31 of the admission year.
- An additional 27 seats are also available for foreign candidates/Person of Indian Origin/ Children of Indian Workers in Gulf Countries.
How to Apply
Registration for PGDM course can be done online, candidates need to follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official website, go to Admissions Tab and click Overview.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Fill the application form, upload necessary documents.
- Pay the application fee of INR 1250 and submit the application form.
Photocopies of documents required to be enclosed along with application form:
- Class tenth mark sheet.
- Entrance exam scorecard.
- Character Certificate duly signed by Director/ Principal of the institute last attended.
- Demand Draft.
For international students:
- Download the Application form.
- Fill the form and email the scanned copy along with all academic certificates (front and the back), passport copy, and photograph.
- Pay fees of INR 1250 through online mode.
Apply for MBA/PGDM Course 2020-22 (Call Now):- +91-9873056333
The scholarships recognise merit and talent of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic year. College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (*depends on the college administrations).
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
NOTE:- Check the various Top scholarship scheme in India
|Central Scholarship in India||Click Here|
|Top Scholarship in India||Click Here|
|Delhi Scholarship Scheme||Click Here|
Apart from these scholarship schemes, one can also apply for various educational loan offered by banks in India. You may also check these popular educational loans.
|Banks of India||Links Here|
|State Bank of India||Click Here|
|HDFC Bank||Click Here|
|Punjab National Bank||Click Here|
|Axis Bank||Click Here|
|ICICI Bank||Click Here|
Training and Placement Cell of the College provides following facilities at the college premises.
- Conducting Industrial Visits & Industry Oriented Training Programmes.
- Summer Industrial Training, Internship and final placement of students.
- Invite Professional Guest Speakers to impart necessary inputs for the above-mentioned activities.
- Conducting Mock personal interviews and group discussions to make students aware of the selection procedures.
- Yes Bank
- ICICI Bank
- Kotak Mahindra
- Make My Trip
- Ameriprise Finacial
- Axis bank
- Maximum Package – 10 LAP
- Average Package – 06 LAP
Entrance Exams in India
Rankings and Reputation
|Name Of Institute||Apeejay School of Management, Delhi|
|Review this College||Click Here|
Apeejay School of Management, Delhi
Address:Sector VIII, Institutional Area, Dwarka
Delhi – 110077
Phone: +91-11-2536-3979 / 80 / 83 / 86
Fax: +91-11- 2536-3985
Timings: Monday – Saturday (09:30 AM to 05:00 PM)
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
A. Yes, Apeejay School of Management, Delhi is the best College. It provides excellent exposure and placement and everything you need in the campus itself. The best thing is that Apeejay School of Management, Delhi offers you superb arrangements.
A.The institute is affiliated by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and the Ministry of Human Resource Development for running the management programmes
A.Apeejay School of Management,Delhi considers CAT / MAT / XAT / GMAT/ CMAT/ATMA scores for admission to its PGDM & PGDM- Marketing programs. Based on merit, candidates who qualify on various parameters (CAT/ MAT etc. scores, graduation scores) will be called for Group Discussion, Personal Interview to be held at ASM Campus and possibly other cities in India (Punjab, U.P., etc.).
Students in the category of Foreign Nationals/ persons of Indian origin (PIO) / children of Indian workers in Gulf countries (FN/PIO/GQ), who are unable to take the above test in India, may opt for GMAT.
A. Apeejay School of Management,Delhi Highest Package 3.35 LPA to 16.75 LPA.
A. Placement is very Good.
List of Top Colleges in India
Never let yourself down…
Keep working Hard
Do you have Any College-related Query? Ask Here for Quick Answer
Best of Luck…!!!
Application Form 2020
- UPES University, Dehradun: Application Form 2020 Released Apply Now >
- Sharda University, Noida: Application Form Open Now Apply Now >
- GNIOT Greater Noida Application Form Open Now Apply Now >
- Want to Study Abroad? Let's Talk... Apply Now >
- PIIT Greater Noida Application Form Open Now Apply Now >
- Apply for Getting Admission in Polytechnic Colleges in India Apply Now >
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.
Do You Have Any Questions?? Ask Here for Quick Answer, Note: Write question with complete details for better answers