Asia Pacific Institute of Management New Delhi (APIM Delhi) was established in the year of 1996 as a Management College. The college recently ranked 6th” private Top B School in Delhi (9th amongst all B-Schools in North India) by latest Business Today -MDRA survey 2016.
APIM Delhi aims to create a stimulating learning atmosphere conducive for the overall development of its students. The institute boasts of excellent corporate tie-ups that have led to a track record of 100% Placement for the last 18 years.
Download Hand Written Notes for MBA/PGDM 2020 Examination Click Here
CAT Useful Resources
|Major Notification||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
Asia Pacific Institute of Management New Delhi
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of this university Delhi Institute of Advanced Studies.
|Name of Institute||Asia Pacific Institute of Management|
|Popular Name||APIM Delhi|
|Year of Establishment||1999|
|Approved by||AICTE, IMA, MHRD Govt. of India|
|Courses Offered||PGDM, MBA|
|Review this College||Click Here|
|Category||MBA Colleges in Delhi|
|Apply for MBA/PGDM 2020-22 Session||Click Here|
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about Asia Pacific Institute of Management Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Affiliations, Recognition, and other Achievement:
- Asia Pacific Institute of Management New Delhi is AICTE Approved.
- The Management Association (institutional member): PHD Chamber of Commerce & Industry (PHDCCI)
- Asia-Pacific Institute of Management is member of the following organisations: All India Council for Technical Education, India-CIS, The Confederation of Indian Industry (CII), The Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry (FICCI), The Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India (ASSOCHAM), The All India Management Association (AIMA), DELNET (Started at the India International Centre Library), Education Promotion Society of India(EPSI), The National HRD Network(NHRD)(Institutional Member).
Facilities at APIM Delhi
- World-Class Library with more than 1 Lakh books
- Separate Hostel facility for boys & Girls
- Rooftop Cafeteria
- 500 Terminal fully airconditioned Computer Lab
- 200 seater centrally airconditioned Auditorium
- World-class lecture theatres comparable to the top B-Schools in India
Courses Offered by APIM Delhi
|Program||Areas of specialization||Year||Intake|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Management-General (PGDM)||Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Operations||2 Year||180|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Management-Marketing (PGDM – MKT)||Marketing Management||2 Year||60|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Management-International Business (PGDM- IB)||International Business and Strategy||2 Year||60|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Management-Banking and Financial Services (PGDM- BFS)||Operations Management and Decision Science||2 Year||60|
|Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Management (EX-PGDM)||Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, Operations Management and Decision Science, IT||1 Year||X|
Faculty & Staff
Asia Pacific Institute of Management New Delhi offers admission with an intake of 100+ numbers of students per year. The college provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology.
It also provides sufficient numbers of technical and non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students.
|PGDM – General||Valid GMAT/ CAT/ MAT/ CMAT/XAT/ ATMA Score 2020-2021|
|PGDM – Marketing||Valid GMAT/ CAT/ MAT/ CMAT/XAT/ ATMA Score 2020-2021|
|PGDM – International Business||Valid GMAT/ CAT/ MAT/ CMAT/XAT/ ATMA Score 2020-2021|
|PGDM – Banking & Financial Services||Valid GMAT/ CAT/ MAT/ CMAT/XAT/ ATMA Score 2020-2021|
|PGDM – General||Graduation (Min10+12+3) with 50% marks|
|PGDM – Marketing||Graduation (Min10+12+3) with 50% marks|
|PGDM – International Business||Graduation (Min10+12+3)|
|PGDM – Banking & Financial Services||Graduation (Min10+12+3) with 50% marks|
Apply for BA/PGDM Course 2020-22 (Call Now):- +91-9873056333
APIM New Delhi Fees Structure
The fee structure for PGDM, PGDM (MKT) & PGDM (B&FS), PGDM (IB) programs is given in the following table.
|Amount at the|
|1ST YEAR |
***Hostel Charges Rs 1,10,000/- Per Year
Hostel Charges Rs 1,20,000/- Per Year
- The fees mentioned is for the 1st year only and may increase every year. Each academic year is 2 semesters.
- The mentioned fee structure is approximate and subject to change.
Asia Pacific Institute of Management New Delhi has a full-fledged Training & Placement Cell headed by well experienced TPO and a team of other dedicated officers to assist for Training and Placement activities. The placement cell organises pre-recruitment training and discussion programs among the final year students and arranges the campus recruitment programs for the aspiring and deserving final year students. Training and Placement Cell of the College provides the following facilities at the college premises.
- Conducting Mock personal interviews and group discussions to make students aware of the selection procedures.
- Summer Industrial Training, Internship and final placement of students.
- Invite Professional Guest Speakers to impart necessary inputs for the above-mentioned activities.
- Average Package Offered: Rs 6.50 lac/annum
- Highest Package Offered: 11.30 lacs/annum (international).
- DCM SHRIRAM
- IndusInd Bank
- ICIC Securities
- XL Dynamics
- IDBI Federal
Entrance Exams in India
Ranking and Reputation
|Name Of Institute||Asia Pacific Institute of Management New Delhi|
|Review this College||Click Here|
Asia-Pacific Institute of Management New Delhi
3 & 4 Institutional Area,
Jasola, New Delhi – 110025.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
Answer: Yes. All the programs in AIM are approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Govt of India.
Answer: The placement is good, big companies like ITC, OYO Rooms, Deloitte, PwC, EY, KPMG, Nestleetc come for college placement. The highest CTC is Rs 12.4 Lakhs P.A. and the average CTC is Rs 6.75 Lakhs P.A.
Answer: To apply for Asia Pacific Institute, candidates need to have a valid CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ GMAT score. Post the selection on the basis of the score in any of these, candidates need to appear for GD and PI.
Answer: It is good as Faculties of this college is really good. Placement is really good.
List of Top Colleges in India
Never let yourself down…
Keep working Hard
Do you have Any College-related Query? Ask Here for Quick Answer
Best of Luck…!!!
Abroad Admission 2020
- MBBS Abroad Admission 2020 Application FormApply Now
- Kazakh National Medical University, Kazakhstan: Admission Closed Shortly Apply Now
- Stavropol State Medical University, Russia: Admission Form Open Apply Now
- Kursk State Medical University, Russia: Application Form Apply Now
- Zaporizhzhia State Medical University, Ukraine: Application Form Apply Now
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.
Do You Have Any Questions?? Ask Here for Quick Answer, Note: Write question with complete details for better answers