Amity School of Engineering and Technology Delhi is one of the best private colleges in Delhi. It is popularly known as ASET Delhi. It was established in the year 2003 by the Ritnand Balved Education Foundation (RBEF). The college is considered as one of the best private engineering colleges in Delhi.
ASET Delhi is affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU New Delhi) and recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE New Delhi). The college campus is located at 580, Najafgarh Kapashera Road, Ansals Palam Vihar, Delhi.
Amity School of Engineering and Technology Delhi
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of this university Amity School of Engineering & Technology Delhi (ASET Delhi).
|Name of Institute||Amity School of Engineering & Technology Delhi|
|Popular Name||ASET Delhi|
|Location||New Delhi, NCR|
|Year of Establishment||2003|
|Affiliated with||GGSIPU, NEW DELHI|
|Category||IPU Colleges In Delhi|
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about Amity School of Engineering & Technology Delhi (ASET Delhi ) Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Affiliations, Recognition, and other Achievement
- Recognized by: AICTE New Delhi.
- Affiliated with: GGSIPU New Delhi
- Aid Status: Private
- Medical Help
- Student hostels
- Students’ Affairs Council
- Fests – Technical and Cultural
- Sports, Shopping & Canteens
- Various departmental annexes
- Campus facilities include faculty and staff residences
- World-class classrooms with the video-conferencing facility
|B. Tech (Electronics & Communication Engg.)||60||4 Years|
|B. Tech (Computer Science & Engg.)||60||4 Years|
|B. Tech (Information Technology)||60||4 Years|
|B. Tech (Mechanical & Automation Engg.)||60||4 Years|
|B. Tech (Instrumentation & Control Engineering)||60||4 Years|
Earlier the Admission in GGSIPU CET courses was done through the IPU CET Entrance Examination but According to the official notification, the IPU is no longer going to conduct CET for B.Tech, MCA, LLM, BA/BBA LLB, and MBA from 2020. Admission in these CET Courses will be done through different entrance examination. Admission process and the exam conducted authority are mentioned below:
The admission to various programmes of the ASET Delhi is strictly by Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
- For Admission in B.Tech Course, Candidate will have to clear JEE Main. Admission in all Courses is based on JEE Main Score Card.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
How to Fill Application Form
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University allows an only online mode for application form submission.
- First of all, visit the official website of GGSIPU.
- Fill all the details in the application form and upload the scanned copies of the required documents as mentioned in the information brochure.
- Submit the application form and registration ID and password will generate.
- Pay the application fee of Rs. 1200 before the last date.
- After submitting the application form and application fee, the admit card will be issued.
- Counselling will be held and the seat will be allotted on the basis of marks/rank secured by the students in IPU CET.
Students should carry the following documents for counselling/interview:
- 10th, 12th, and graduation mark sheets and certificates
- Medical, caste, and character certificate
- IPU CET Admit card
- Verification form and Preference Sheet
- Requisite Demand Drafts
- Affidavit of Rs. 10.
|Delhi Region Candidates||85%|
|Outside Delhi Region Candidates||15%|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||15%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||7.5%|
|Other Backward Caste (OBC)||2.7%|
- Candidate must have passed an intermediate examination of U.P. Board or 10 + 2 level examination or its equivalent from any recognized Board / University and securing minimum 55% marks without grace in each compulsory subject as Physics, Maths and one optional subject as Chemistry/ Biology/ Biotechnology/ Technical Vocational Subject.
- Valid rank in JEE Main I
The IPU CET 2020 counselling procedure for the above-mentioned courses will be held online. A candidate has to go through various stages of IPU Counselling 2020 like the process of online registration, choice filling, freezing of the allotted seats and reporting to the institute with documents and fees. The counselling procedure for IPU CET 2020 can be explained by the below flow chart.
Now let us discuss all the phases related to IPU CET 2020 Counselling:
- Payment of Application Fee
- Verification of Documents (Only for Reserved Candidate)
- Choice Filling
- Allocation of Seats
- Freezing of the Allotted Seats
- Withdrawal and Fee Refund
- Reporting of candidates to the allotted College.
- Spot Counselling.
- Filling of vacant seats.
For B.Tech Courses
- Candidate must have passed an intermediate examination of U.P. Board or 10 + 2 level examination or its equivalent from any recognized Board / University and securing minimum 50% marks without grace in each compulsory subject as Physics, Maths and one optional subject as Chemistry/ Biology/ Biotechnology/ Technical Vocational Subject.
- Valid rank in JEE Main
|Courses||Fees (Per Annum)|
Amity School of Engineering & Technology Delhi has established a full-fledged training & placement cell which periodically liaises and interacts with the corporate world in order to explore the possibility of training and job placement of students. The placement cell organizes pre-recruitment training and discussion programs among the final year students and arranges the campus recruitment programs for the aspiring and deserving final year students. Training and Placement Cell of the College provides the following facilities at the college premises.
- Conducting Industrial Visits & Industry Oriented Training Programmes.
- Conducting Mock personal interviews and group discussions to make students aware of the selection procedures.
- Summer Industrial Training, Internship and final placement of students.
- Invite Professional Guest Speakers to impart necessary inputs for the above-mentioned activities.
- INDIA MART
- CLOUD WAYS
- Average Package: Rs 3 LPA
- Highest Package: 18 LPA
The ASET Delhi Cutoff is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Merit list, including the rank of candidates, will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses. The Cutoff will be based on various parameters like numbers of appearing candidates, total numbers of seats, the difficulty level of the examination, and last year admission record.
JEE Main 2019 For B.Tech
|Common Rank List (CRL)||81-87|
|Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||78-83|
|Other Backward Class (OBC-NCL)||48-54|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||33-35|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||30-36|
|People with Disability (PwD)||0.113|
Note: For details information about IPU CET Cutoff Click Here.
Rankings and Reputation:
|Name Of Institute||Amity School of Engineering & Technology Delhi|
Amity School of Engineering & Technology Delhi comes under top 10 private engineering colleges in Delhi by Edufever college ranking and we would like to give this college 4.3 out of 5 stars on Edufever Best Engineering Colleges in Delhi/NCR.
Amity School of Engineering and Technology Delhi
580, Najafgarh Kapashera Road,
Ansals Palam Vihar, Delhi, 110061
Official Website: https://www.amity.edu/asetdelhi/
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
A. Yes, ASET Delhi is the best College. It provides excellent exposure and placement and everything you need in the campus itself. The best thing is that ASET offers you superb arrangements.
A. ASET Delhi is affiliated with the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) and approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
A. ASET Delhi Fee Structure is affordable and the fees for all the programmes can be paid online.
A. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU or IP or IPU) is a public state university and not a Private University. A public university is a university that is publicly owned and receives public funds through the national or sub-national government which private universities are not allowed to get.
A. Applicants should qualify the entrance exam with the qualifying marks to get admission into the University. Admission will be offered into BBA, BCA, LLB, LLM, MBA, MCA & various other courses in the GGSIPU and various affiliated colleges.
A. There are three rounds of counselling. The university will conduct three rounds of IP University counselling followed by a sliding round and spot admission round to fill the vacant seats.
A. Rank in Delhi: 6
A. There are 118 affiliated colleges of IP University 2020 offering both UG and PG courses. The list of IPU colleges in 2020 includes both government and self-financing colleges. There is a total of 83 self-financing institutes and 35 government institutes.
List of Top Colleges in India
👉🏻😊😊 Never let yourself down…
👉🏻 Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻 Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
Don’t worry, we are always with you for any admission related queries you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve with the best possible solution.
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍
Application Form 2020
- UPES University, Dehradun: Application Form 2020 Released Apply Now >
- Sharda University, Noida: Application Form Open Now Apply Now >
- GNIOT Greater Noida Application Form Open Now Apply Now >
- Want to Study Abroad? Let's Talk... Apply Now >
- PIIT Greater Noida Application Form Open Now Apply Now >
- Apply for Getting Admission in Polytechnic Colleges in India Apply Now >
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.
Do You Have Any Questions?? Ask Here for Quick Answer, Note: Write question with complete details for better answers