Assam Nursing Admission 2020: The Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Assam will be conducting Assam Nursing entrance exam to provide admission of nursing courses in Assam. The eligible applicants can apply this examination.
In this articles, we are providing detailed information about Assam Nursing Admission 2020 like Application Form, Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Merit List, Counseling, Etc.
|Exam Name||Assam Nursing Entrance Exam 2020|
|Exam Course||Assam B.Sc Nursing, M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Courses Offered||UG, PG (Nursing)|
|Conducting Body||Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Assam|
|Exam Date||To be Announced|
|Helpline||Email ID – email@example.com|
|Important events||Date (Will be updated soon)|
|Starting date of application forms for the applicants||In the month of October 2020|
|Last date to submit the duly filled application form||In the month of November 2020|
|Entrance exam date||Yet to be announced|
|Releasing of admit card||Before one week of the date of entrance exam|
|Declaration of the results||After a month of the completion of the entrance exam|
|Events||Dates (Will be updated soon)|
|Application Form||to be announce|
|Submission of application||to be announce|
|Admit card||to be announce|
|Exam Date||to be announce|
|Result||to be announce|
Get Admission in Nursing Courses Call Now: 9873056333
Here we have to provide Sample Papers that will definitely help you to crack nursing examination.
Physics Sample Papers
Chemistry Sample Papers
Biology Sample Papers
|Biology Sample Paper||Download Here|
We have defined below all the imperative information about the application process for the aid of the candidates:
- Candidates are required to open the official website of the university and download the application form and prospectus from the website.
- As soon as the instructions mention in the prospectus is checked candidates need to begin filling up the application form.
- While filing the application form, applicants need to enter some necessary particulars in the application form for instance personal detail, educational details, course-related details, contact and parent’s details, and further details.
- Candidates also need to provide the scanned images of photograph and signature in quantified size and format mention on the authorized website of the university.
- Candidates are ordered to fill the application form appropriately and properly with correct information.
- Applicants are told to take a printout of the application form when the application form is completely filled.
♦ Application Fee for B. Sc. Nursing
Some related details to the application fee is cited below for the candidates
- Payment of application fee is an important part of the application process consequently applicants are notified to pay the application fee before the due date.
- Particulars of the application fee will be discussed on the official website of the university by the official authorities for the applicants.
- It is informed that the applicants visit the official website of the university to get information about the application fee.
- Applicants need to get a copy of the payment validation receipt which will be produced by the system.
♦ Application Fee for M. Sc. Nursing
The details about the application fee are given below for the candidates
- Payment of application fee is vital part of the application procedure consequently applicants are notified to pay the application fee before the due date.
- The important facts of the application fee will be discussed on the official website of the university by the official authorities for the applicants.
- It is informed that the applicants need to go to the official website of the university to get information about the application fee.
- Applicants need to get a copy of the payment validation receipt which will be given by the system.
Here we have mentioned eligibility criteria for the candidates:
- The course can be followed after successful achievement of the 10+2 level of education in the science stream from a familiar educational board with a total score of 50%. Some institutes even need science subjects.
The important information about the eligibility criteria is given below for the candidates:
- Applicants need to finish their B.Sc. degree under any registered University in the individual subjects in the Science stream.
- The marks of admission for this course that are different for University to University. In many colleges and universities, there is an entrance exam for admission of courses.
Assam Nursing Entrance Syllabus 2020
|Sr. No.||Subjects of Study|
|1||Advanced Nursing & Allied subjects|
|3||Research & Statistics|
|4||Clinical Nursing I|
|2||Clinical Nursing II|
|3||Practical (Clinical Nursing, Thesis viva, Nursing Education & Management)|
Merit List (B.Sc Nursing & M.Sc Nursing)
The merit list will be prepared accordingly for the said courses. Below we have mentioned the details regarding the merit list.
- Administrators will come up with the admission to the applicants on account of the merit list. Administrators will issue the merit list on the official website of the university for the applicants.
- Candidates need to open the authorized website of the university in order to go through the merit list.
- Candidates are commended to download the merit list from the official website of the university.
Counselling (B.Sc Nursing & M.Sc Nursing)
In the counseling round, applicants need to open the particular link and fill the registration form to partake in the counseling round.
- After that applicants need to opt for the choice along with their preference and secure the choices filled in the counseling round.
- When the counseling round is done applicants need to download seat allotment letters from the official website of the university.
- When the seats are chosen for the applicants, they need to visit the allotted college with all crucial pamphlets and credentials.
State-wise Nursing Entrance Exam 2020
|S. No.||State-wise Entrance Exams||Link|
|1||Bihar Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|2||Punjab Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|3||Andhra Pradesh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|4||Uttar Pradesh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|5||Uttarakhand Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|6||Tamil Nadu Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|7||Telangana Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|8||Jammu & Kashmir Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|9||Goa Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|10||Madhya Pradesh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|11||Karnataka Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|12||Gujarat Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|13||Jharkhand Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|14||West Bengal Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|15||Delhi Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|16||Arunachal Pradesh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|17||Assam Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|18||Chhattisgarh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|19||Haryana Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|20||Himachal Pradesh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|21||Kerala Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|22||Maharashtra Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|23||Manipur Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|24||Meghalaya Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|25||Mizoram Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|26||Nagaland Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|27||Odisha Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|28||Rajasthan Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|29||Sikkim Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|30||Tripura Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|31||Daman & Diu Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|32||Chandigarh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|33||Andaman & Nicobar Island Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|34||Dadar & Nagar Haveli Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|35||Lakshdweep Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|36||Pondicherry Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|37||Ladakh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the future of B.Sc. nursing?
A: Thos who completes B.Sc. Nursing in reputed colleges in india, they can build excellent professional career and B.Sc. Nursing course best suit for those who are interested to immigrate to England/US/Candada/Ireland to work in abroad as a clinical nurse, Also can go for further studies like M.Sc.Nursing with different specilities i,e, Psychiatric Nursing, Paediatric Nursing, Community Health Nursing, OBG Nursing and Medical Nursing, these specility nursing education helps to get in to nursing faculty position in Health Universities of India and aborad.
Q: What is the M.Sc. Nursing?
A: M.Sc. Nursing is a postgraduate degree program of 2 years. It is a study in the field of healthcare professionals and focuses on caring for the individual, families, and communities to provide optimal health and quality of life from conception to health.
Q: What is the mode of the exam Assam Nursing?
A: The exam Assam Nursing 2020 will be conducted in offline mode.
Q: When will the admit card release for Assam Nursing Entrance Exams?
A: The admit card date will be released soon.
Q: What is the time duration for this Exams?
A: The exam will be conducted for 4 hours.
Q: What is the application fee for Assam Nursing Entrance?
A: The applicants visit the official website of the university to get information about the application fee.
List of Top Colleges in India
👉🏻😊😊 Never let yourself down☹️…
👉🏻 Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻 Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
Don’t worry, we are always with you for any admission related queries you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve with the best possible solution.
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍
Admission Notification 2021
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser.
UPES Dehradun 2021 Application Started Apply Now