Institute of Vocational Studies Delhi (IVS Delhi), formerly known as Awadh Centre of Education. The Institute of Vocational Studies was established in 2002 to improve the quality standards of education for all, whether they are socially backwards or belong to minority communities.
IVS Delhi is one of the best private colleges in Delhi. IVS provides facilities and courses like B.ED and ETE (Elementary Teacher Education). It is affiliated with Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Delhi.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Procedure
4. Counselling Process
5. Eligibility Criteria
6. Fees Structure
9. Ranking & Reputation
10. Contact Details
11. Frequent Ask Question
Institute of Vocational Studies
Institute of Vocational Studies is an academic unit of Awadh Public Charitable Trust-Society with the prime objective of providing a platform for quality education and for the upliftment of Minority communities and weaker sections of Society.
Before we go to the complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of the Institute of Vocational Studies Delhi.
|Name of Institute||Institute of Vocational Studies|
|Popular Name||IVS Delhi|
|Location||Noida, Uttar Pradesh|
|Year of Establishment||2002|
|Affiliated with||GGSIPU New Delhi|
|Approved by||AICTE, UGC|
|Review this College||Click Here|
|Get Counselling Assistant||IPU Colleges In Delhi|
In this article, we will provide detailed information about the Institute of Vocational Studies Delhi (IVS Delhi) Fees Structure, Courses offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available, and complete college review.
Affiliations, Recognition, and other Achievement
- Affiliated with: Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Delhi
- Recognized by: The National Council for Teacher Education(NCTE)
- Accredited with: NAAC
- Advance Class Room
- computer Room
- Conference room
Institute of Vocational Studies Delhi offers two courses i.e. B.ED and E.T.E.
|E.T.E. (D.El.Ed.)||_||2 Year|
The admission to various programmes of the IVS Delhi is strictly based on the Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
|B.Ed||Admission in B.Ed program candidates has to clear the IPU CET B.ED entrance exam, conducted by GGSIPU Delhi.|
|E.T.E.||Admission in the ETE course candidates must have passed the Senior School Certificate Examination(10+2) of CBSE or its equivalent examination from any other recognized Board/University.|
Below we have mentioned the eligibility criteria of IVS Delhi. Candidates are advised to check the complete eligibility criteria.
|B.Ed||Candidates with at least 50% marks either in the Graduation or in the Master’s degree in Sciences/ Social Sciences/ Humanities, Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with a specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto are eligible for admission to the program.|
|E.T.E.||The minimum percentage of marks in the qualifying examination required for admission to the ETE course is 50%.|
IVS Delhi fee structures for the courses are affordable and are mentioned below.
|E.T.E.||4000 to 2 lakhs|
The mentioned fee structure is subject to change.
The Institute of Vocational Studies Delhi is the minimum mark prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Merit list, including the rank of candidates, will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute must clear the Cutoff for various courses. The Cutoff will be based on various parameters like the number of appearing candidates, the total number of seats, the difficulty level of the examination, and last year’s admission record.
IPU CET 2019 Cutoff
NOTE: To Download IPU CET 2019 B.Ed Cutoff, follow this link
B.Ed cutoff 2018
Below we have mentioned the Institute of Vocational Studies Delhi B.ED 2018 Cutoff. Candidates are advised to check the complete cutoff information (Opening and Closing Rank).
|IPU CET B.Ed 2018 Cutoff||Click Here to Download|
|IPU CET B.Ed (Hons.) Round-1 Cutoff||Click Here|
|IPU CET B.Ed (Hons.) Round-2 Cutoff||Click Here|
|IPU CET B.Ed (Hons.) Round-3 Cutoff||Click Here|
|IPU CET B.Ed (Hons.) Round-4 Cutoff||Click Here|
This flowchart can best explain the admission process to the IVS Delhi Counselling Procedure.
How to Fill Application Form
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University only allows an online application form submission mode.
- First of all, visit the official website of GGSIPU.
- Fill in all the details in the application form and upload the scanned copies of the required documents as mentioned in the information brochure.
- Submit the application form, and the registration ID and password will generate.
- Pay the application fee of Rs. 1200 before the last date.
- After submitting the application form and application fee, the admit card will be issued.
- Counselling will be held, and the seat will be allotted based on marks/rank secured by the students in IPU CET.
Students should carry the following documents for counselling/interview:
- 10th, 12th, and graduation mark sheets and certificates
- Medical, caste, and character certificate
- IPU CET Admit card
- Verification form and Preference Sheet
- Requisite Demand Drafts
- Affidavit of Rs. 10.
The Institute of Vocational Studies Delhi placement cell organizes pre-recruitment training and discussion programs among the final year students and arranges campus recruitment programs for aspiring and deserving students. Some of the training and placement programs offered by the college are as follows.
- Nurtures Industry College interaction by organizing and coordinating frequent industrial visits, implant training, and projects of industrial relevance for the students, with the sole aim of zeroing down the hiatus between the industry and academia.
- Receives and forwards the feedback pertinent to curriculum improvement from the visiting companies to the faculty to ensure that the curriculum follows the latest industrial trends.
- Helps every student define his/her career interest through individual expert counselling.
- Makes available updated database and job profile of the companies and thus helps each student analyze and choose the company of his interest.
- Organisers and coordinates the Campus Placement Program to fulfil its commitment to a job for every aspirant.
- Works towards continuing education for college employees
For B.ED course–
|Highest Package||Average Package|
|6.5 LPA||2.5-4 LPA|
Ranking & Reputation
|Name Of Institute||Institute of Vocational Studies Delhi|
|Review this college||Click Here|
Institute of Vocational Studies Delhi
Awadh Bhawan FC-31, Institutional Area, Sheikh Sarai, Phase – II,
Press Enclave Road, Near Puspawati Singhania Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. Is IVS Delhi a Good College?
A. Yes, IVS Delhi is the best college. It provides excellent exposure and placement and everything you need on campus. The best thing is that IVS Delhi offers superb arrangements.
Q. From which university is IVS Delhi?
A. IVS Delhi is affiliated with Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) and is recognized by the Bar Council of India (BCI).
Q. Is the IVS Delhi Fee structure expensive?
A. IVS Delhi Fee Structure is affordable, and the programmes’ fees can be paid online.
Q. How can I get admission to IPU 2023?
A. Applicants should qualify for the entrance exam with the qualifying marks to get admission into the University. Admission will be offered into BBA, BCA, LLB, LLM, MBA, MCA & various other courses in the GGSIPU and various affiliated colleges.
Q. How many colleges are under IPU?
A. There are 118 affiliated colleges of IP University 2023 offering UG and PG courses. The list of IPU colleges in 2023 includes both government and self-financing colleges. There is a total of 83 self-financing institutes and 35 government institutes.
Q. What is the annual intake for the B.Ed Course at IVS Delhi?
A. The annual intake for IVS Delhi is stated to be 100 students for the B.ed course.