AZMET Institute of Technology Kishanganj (Bihar) is one of the Engineering college situated in the district of Kishanganj. The college was established under the aegis of “Al Zafar Memorial Education Trust” to cater to the growing needs of Technical education in the state of Bihar. It was in this context, due to inadequacy in the number of engineering colleges The state have with the amount of Non- technical graduates passing every year, the “Al Zafar Memorial Education Trust” took the initiative to establish an Engineering hub in Kishanganj (Bihar), with a view to ensuring the proper planning and coordinated development of Technical Education.
AZMET Institute of Technology, Kishanganj is now serving as the prime destination for quality education service for the Muslim Minority Community-based at Kishanganj, Madhepura, Purnea, and Kosi region. Now they don’t have to go as far away as Patna, Delhi, Aligarh, Varanasi etc for technical/professional education.
Affiliations, Recognition, and other Achievement:
- The institute is approved by AICTE, New Delhi and Recognized by the Govt. of Bihar.
- The college is under the Department of Science and Technology and is affiliated with Aryabhatta Knowledge University (AKU) and SBTE, Patna.
- The Institute welcomes its students with its well qualified and experienced faculty from leading Institutions and leaders from the IT department. It also Provides Ragging free campus by AICTE.
- Training in presentation skills, GD and PI and Allied Areas with the help of language lab. Students Activity Centre (SAC) to promote Extra & Co-Curricular activities.
- The college has an ISO 9001:2008 Certified knowledge campus which provides the best of the facilities to its students.
Courses Offered by Azmet Institute of Technology:
AZMET Institute of Technology, Kishanganj (Bihar) offers both 3 years Diploma and 4 years engineering in the following streams.
|1||Civil Engineering (Diploma+ Engineering)||6 Semester/ 8 Semester||60 seats + 60 seats = 120 seats||2011|
|2||Electronics & Communication Engineering||8 Semester||60 Seats||2011|
|3||Computer Science & Engineering||8 Semester||60 Seats||2011|
|4||Mechanical Engineering (Diploma+ Engineering)||6 Semester/ 8 Semester||60 seats + 60 seats = 120 seats||2011|
|5||Electrical Engineering||6 Semester||60 seats||2011|
- Separate hostels for boys and girls dedicated cafeteria, 24-hour power supply, transport, housekeeping and medical care.
- Hygienic, multi-cuisine vegetarian canteen for both resident students and day scholars.
- Centralized Library with more than 5,000 books. Reference material available in the library for various courses.
- Highly equipped Computer lab for Scholar with high-speed Internet connectivity and 24*7 Power supply.
- The campus has indoor and outdoor sports facilities for its students and staff.
- The campus has an audio-video room where students can keep track of the latest news & events.
- Highly equipped Mechanical and Electrical lab with the latest aid on research and analysis wing.
- For admission in The Diploma courses of the college, candidates must have passed 10th or equivalent from a recognized Board of Education.
- For admission in 8-semester Engineering, the candidate must have passed 12th or equivalent with at least 45% marks in PCM.
- The college conducts its Entrance Test for Engineering and Diploma Courses and Admission is made based on the merit list.
- Candidate qualifying BCECE and JEE are also eligible to apply.
- The college also provides admission through lateral entry scheme for Diploma and Degree courses. candidate with 12th Science or with Vocational / Technical degree like ITI with an appropriate specialization can apply for the diploma. whereas students with appropriate specialization/diploma can apply for the 2nd year in Engineering Course.
The approximate fee to be paid per year for B.Tech and Diploma courses in AZMET Institute of Technology, Kishanganj is as Follows.
|S.No||Diploma(3 years Program)||Engineering(4 Years Program)|
|Rs 45000/- Only||Rs 60000 /- Only|
Hostel Facilities: AZMET Institute of Technology, Kishanganj offers Hostel Facilities to both Boys and Girls. The approximate Hostel fee for one year is approximately Rs 40,000/-.
AZMET Institute of Technology, Kishanganj has an average placement service. Though the full-fledged training and placement cell in the college are working too hard to get some of the top-notch companies for the campus placements a vision of 100% placement is still is in the basket. The Training and Placement cell is providing a better understanding of career and quality materials to the students and is also assisting training and internship programs to the students. Some of the Programs conducted by the college to assist students are as follows.
- Personality development
- Communication skill
- Career planning
- Development of entrepreneurship
College Review by Edufever:
AZMET Institute of Technology, Kishanganj renders Technology Support Service in the areas of IT, Electronics, testing and quality assurance and hence making all of its courses good and upgraded. Faculties are highly trained; infrastructure is up to the mark. Highly equipped labs add flying colours to its destiny and hence making this institution recommendable in the field of engineering. Edufever gives this college 3 out of 5 on its rating scale.
AZMET Institute of Technology, Kishanganj(Bihar)
At-Zafar Nagar, Anarkali,
Mob.: 09431076873, 09835842738
Admission Notification 2021
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser.
UPES Dehradun 2021 Application Started Apply