Bhagwan Mahaveer School of Architecture is one of the best architectural colleges in Haryana. It was established in 2002; the institute is affiliated with Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIP) New Delhi, AICTE, and the Council of Architecture (CoA).
BMSA provides its students with modern educational facilities while retaining traditional values and using its strong industrial contacts to mould young, talented individuals who can compete in the global arena.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Eligibility Criteria
5. Fee Structure
9. Ranking & Reputation
10. Contact Details
11. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Bhagwan Mahaveer School of Architecture Haryana
Bhagwan Mahaveer School of Architecture Haryana aims to educate and train creative professionals with the requisite practical courses, theoretical and aesthetic knowledge and skills to compete and collaborate in the profession of architecture.
Before we discuss BMSA, Haryana, let us look at the course overview to get admission to these Colleges.
|Name of Institute||Bhagwan Mahaveer School of Architecture, Haryana|
|Popular Name||BMSA, Haryana|
|Year of Establishment||2002|
|Affiliated with||Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIP) New Delhi|
|Review The College||Click Here|
|Category||IPU Colleges In Delhi|
|Get Counselling Assistant||Enquire Now|
Affiliations, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated With: Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIP) New Delhi
- Aid Status: Private
- Approved by: AICTE
- IT Infrastructure
- Medical Facilities
- Parking Facility
Want to Study in Top GGSIPU Colleges in Delhi (Call Now) +91-9999672544
Bhagwan Mahaveer School of Architecture Haryana offers B.Arch courses to their students.
Faculty & Staff
BMSA, Haryana college, provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplifting the Legal education and output delivery system for the country’s people.
- Architecture admission is completely based on entrance exam NATA held in between April-June. Candidates can fill the application form in both online and offline mode.
- The selection of the candidates for admission to Architecture will be made on the basis of the merit have to appear for the Entrance Exam.
- A few institutes also provide direct admission based on the candidate’s performance at the 10+2 level
- B.Arch: Admission in GGSIPU B.Arch Courses will be done through NATA Examination.
Below we have mentioned the eligibility criteria of the BMSA Haryana Course. Students are advised to read the complete eligibility criteria.
|B.Arch||Pass in 12th Class of 10+2 of CBSE or equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks and must have a minimum of 50% marks in Mathematics as subject|
OR 10+3 years diploma in Architecture recognized by the Central, State Governments All candidates possessing any of the above qualifications must also have passed the National Aptitude Test of Architecture (NATA) conducted by the Council of Architecture. Admissions will be made based on NATA Score, and the percentage of Aggregate marks (i.e.) percentage will be calculated considering all the subjects) obtained in the qualifying examination, i.e., Senior Secondary level or equivalent.
The BMSA Haryana fee structure for various courses are affordable and are mentioned below.
|S. No.||Course||Mode||Annual Fees|
|1.||B.Arch||Regular, Full Time||87,400/-|
NOTE:- Fee substitute will be change
The scholarships recognise the merit and talent of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic year. College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (*depends on the college administrations).
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
NOTE:- Check the various Top scholarship scheme in India
|Central Scholarship in India||Click Here|
|Top Scholarship in India||Click Here|
|Delhi Scholarship Scheme||Click Here|
Apart from these scholarship schemes, one can also apply for various educational loans offered by banks in India. You may also check these popular educational loans.
|Banks of India||Links Here|
|State Bank of India||Click Here|
|HDFC Bank||Click Here|
|Punjab National Bank||Click Here|
|Axis Bank||Click Here|
|ICICI Bank||Click Here|
Want to Study in Top GGSIPU Colleges in Delhi (Call Now) +91-9999672544
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
NATA 2020 Cutoff (Expected)
2020 qualifying NATA cutoff for NATA examination.
|Subject||Qualifying Marks||Total Marks|
NATA Previous Year cutoff
Here we have mentioned the previous year qualifying NATA Cutoff.
|S.No||Examination||Minimum Percentage||Total Marks|
|1.||MCQ Section||At least 25%(Total 30 Marks)||120|
|2.||Drawing section||At least 25%(Total 20 Marks)||80|
|3.||Qualifying exam||50% marks||_|
To Know More about NATA:- Click Here
This flowchart can best explain the admission process to the BMSA Haryana.
How to Fill Application Form
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University allows an only online mode for application form submission.
- First of all, visit the official website of GGSIPU.
- Fill all the details in the application form and upload the scanned copies of the required documents as mentioned in the information brochure.
- Submit the application form and registration ID and password will generate.
- Pay the application fee of Rs. 1200 before the last date.
- After submitting the application form and application fee, the admit card will be issued.
- Counselling will be held and the seat will be allotted on the basis of marks/rank secured by the students in IPU CET.
Students should carry the following documents for counselling/interview:
- 10th, 12th, and graduation mark sheets and certificates
- Medical, caste, and character certificate
- IPU CET Admit card
- Verification form and Preference Sheet
- Requisite Demand Drafts
- Affidavit of Rs. 10.
Ranking and Reputation
|Name Of Institute||Bhagwan Mahaveer School of Architecture, Haryana|
|Review this college||Click Here|
Bhagwan Mahaveer School of Architecture, Haryana
Address: Jagdishpur, Near O.P. Jindal University, Sonipat, Haryana 131030
Telephone No.:087008 98736.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
A. Yes, BMSA Haryana is the best College. It provides excellent exposure and placement and everything you need on the campus itself. The best thing is that BMSA Haryana offers you superb arrangements.
A. BMSA Haryana is affiliated with the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) and approved by the All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
A. BMSA Haryana Fee Structure is affordable, and the fees for all the programmes can be paid online.
A. Applicants should qualify for the entrance exam with the qualifying marks to get admission into the University. Admission will be offered into BBA, BCA, LLB, LLM, MBA, MCA & various other courses in the GGSIPU and various affiliated colleges.
A. The annual intake for BMSA Haryana is stated to be 80 students for the B.Arch course.