Bhagwan Mahaveer School of Architecture is one of the best architectural colleges in Haryana. It was established in the year 2002, the institute is affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIP) New Delhi, AICTE, and Council of Architecture (CoA).
Admission Notification 2020
- UPES Dehradun Application Form 2020 Closing Soon Apply Now
- MBBS Abroad Admission 2020 Application Form Apply Now
- Kazakh National Medical University, Kazakhstan: Admission Closed Shortly Apply Now
- Stavropol State Medical University, Russia: Admission Form Open Apply Now
- Kursk State Medical University, Russia: Application Form Apply Now
- Zaporizhzhia State Medical University, Ukraine: Application Form Apply Now
BMSA provides its students with modern educational facilities while retaining traditional values, as well as using its strong industrial contacts to mold young, talented individuals who can compete in the global arena.
1. Nata Useful Resources
2. College Summary
3. Courses Offered
4. Admission Process
5. Eligibility Criteria
6. Fee Structure
10. Ranking & Reputation
11. Contact Details
12. Why Architecture
👉 Download Hand Written Notes for NATA 2020 Examination Click Here
Here we have mentioned some useful resources of NATA 2020, that will help you to crack NATA 2020 examination.
|NATA 2020 Major Notification||Click Here|
|NATA 2020 Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|NATA 2020 Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|NATA 2020 College Predictor||Click Here|
|NATA 2020 Rank Predictor||Click Here|
|NATA 2020 Syllabus||Click Here|
|NATA 2020 Books||Click Here|
|NATA 2020 Previous Year Paper||Click Here|
|NATA 2020 Sample Paper||Click Here|
|NATA 2020 Admit Card||Click Here|
|NATA 2020 Test Series||Click Here|
|NATA 2020 Cut-Off||Click Here|
|NATA 2020 Counseling||Click Here|
Before we discuss BMSA, Haryana, let us have a look at the course overview to get admission to these Colleges.
|Name of Institute||Bhagwan Mahaveer School of Architecture,Haryana|
|Popular Name||BMSA, Haryana|
|Year of Establishment||2002|
|Affiliated with||Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIP) New Delhi|
|Review The College||Click Here|
|Category||Top Architecture college in Haryana|
|Get Counselling Assistant||Click Here|
Affiliations, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated With: Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIP) New Delhi
- Aid Status: Private
- Approved by: AICTE
- IT Infrastructure
- Medical Facilities
- Parking Facility
Bhagwan Mahaveer School of Architecture Haryana offer B.ED course to their students.
Faculty & Staff
BMSA, Haryana college provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambiance of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplift the Legal education and output delivery system for the people of the country.
- Architecture admission is completely based on entrance exam NATA held in between April-June. Candidates can fill the application form in both online and offline mode.
- The selection of the candidates for admission to Architecture will be made on the basis of the merit have to appear for the Entrance Exam.
- A few institutes also provide direct admission based on the candidate’s performance at the 10+2 level
How Can I Get Admission in Bhagwan Mahaveer School of Architecture Haryana:-Click Here
- Candidates must have passed their 12th from a recognized university with physics, chemistry & Mathematics/Biology as compulsory subjects.
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination of Central/State Govt.
- with 50% aggregate marks and with Mathematics as a compulsory subject
Minimum Age: 17 years or above
Maximum Age: There is no age limit.
For NRI students NATA 2020 Eligibility remains the same as it is for the Indian nationals. There is no separate set of Eligibility criteria set for international/NRI candidates who want to appear for NATA 2020
The BMSA Haryana fee structure for various courses are affordable and are mentioned below.
|S. No.||Course||Mode||Annual Fees|
|1.||B.Arch||Regular, Full Time||5,00,000|
NOTE:- Fee substitute will be change
BMSA, Haryana proudly offers several scholarships to deserving students every year. Scholarships are awarded based on academic achievement, financial need, leadership, community service, special talents, or other criteria. All the enrolling students are highly encouraged to probe all the applicable scholarship opportunities. College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (*depends on the college administrations).
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
NOTE:- Check the various Top scholarship scheme in India
|Central Scholarship in India||Click Here|
|Top Scholarship in India||Click Here|
|Haryana Scholarship Scheme||Click Here|
Apart from these scholarship schemes, one can also apply for a various educational loan offered by banks in India. You may also check these popular educational loans.
|Banks of India||Links Here|
|State Bank of India||Click Here|
|HDFC Bank||Click Here|
|Punjab National Bank||Click Here|
|Axis Bank||Click Here|
|ICICI Bank||Click Here|
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
NATA 2020 Cutoff (Expected)
2020 qualifying NATA cutoff for NATA examination.
|Subject||Qualifying Marks||Total Marks|
NATA Previous Year cutoff
Heren we have mentioned the previous year qualifying NATA Cutoff.
|S.No||Examination||Minimum Percentage||Total Marks|
|1.||MCQ Section||At least 25%(Total 30 Marks)||120|
|2.||Drawing section||At least 25%(Total 20 Marks)||80|
|3.||Qualifying exam||50% marks||_|
To Know More about NATA :- Click Here
The Counselling will be scheduled only for those students who have qualified the NATA 2020. COA does not hold any centralised counselling for candidate who qualify NATA. During the counselling, a candidate is required to register and fill the choice of seats. Once the filing of choices is completed, the document verification process will start. candidate must carry class 10th and 12th marksheet along with NATA 2020 scorecard for verification. Here are some important facts of NATA 2020 counselling Card.
- Qualified candidate will get admission on the basis of marks scored in NATA 2020.
- Council of Architecture is responsible only for the conduct of NATA , however it will not be involved in the admission procedure.
- The counselling process of NATA 2020 varies from institute to institute.
- Qualified candidate will have to apply on their own for admission to each and every college
- the accepts NATA score.
- For the counselling process, qualified candidate will have an option to lock their choices and preferences of colleges.
- Candidate who will be allotted the seats per their locked will have to undertake the document verification process.
- Candidate should note that their admission will be valid only if they qualify the eligibility criteria of NATA 2020.
- The seat allotment of NATA 2020 depends on the availability of seats in the participating college.
- It is advisable to the candidate to collect their admission detailsin advance for the institution where they seek admission.
- Qualified candidate will also have to deposit their course fee while reporting to their repective college.
Documents are an important part of the admission process. It provides information or evidence of a candidate’s profile. Following are the list of documents that required for admission process.
- Admit Card/Result Card of Entrance Exam
- Marksheet of (10+2) or Equivalent Exam
- School Leaving Certificate
- Domicile/ Affidavit/ Resident Certificate
- Caste Certificate (OBC/SC/ST)
- Government Identity Proof (Aadhar Card/ Driving License/Passport)
- Medical Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph
Entrance Exams in India
|Engineering Entrance Exam in India||Click Here|
|Medical Entrance Exam in India||Click Here|
|Law Entrance Exam in India||Click Here|
|Hotel Management Entrance Exam in India||Click Here|
|Fashion Designing Entrance Exam in India||Click Here|
|Polytechnic Entrance Exam in India||Click Here|
Ranking and Reputation
|Name Of Institute||Bhagwan Mahaveer School of Architecture, Haryana|
|Infrastructure||Good with all facilities|
|Review this college||Click Here|
Bhagwan Mahaveer School of Architecture,Haryana
Address: Jagdishpur, Near O.P. Jindal University, Sonipat, Haryana 131030
Telephone No.:087008 98736.
Website: Click Here
First of all before knowing, why Architecture?, Every person should know what is Architecture?
Architecture is the art of designing and building physical structures. For example:
- Town planning
- Urban designing
- Landscape architecture
If you ever think why architecture is important, look up and around. You will see, you are likely surrounded by it right now. Architecture always reflect the age and culture. While designing physical structure its take time, money, mind, collaboration etc. We have created an informational page for you all. Here you can check out the best information very easily.
How to Become an Architect?
- Architects will have to graduate from one of the best college of architecture that are affiliated by the National Architecture Accrediting Board (NAAB).
- Students have to complete graduation by enrolling Five years degree from any college.
- You can also get a masters degree that also take one to five years to complete
- While doing graduation, students must complete internship, which takes lasts three or more years.
- After completing internship period you are then eligible to sit for the Architect Registration Exam (ARE).
- And after passing the exam, you will have to obtain a state specific license.
- If you want to keep license in most states then architects have to keep up with continuing education standards
Reasons to become an architect
1. Architects manage stress:
Going to architecture colleges takes you through a very in-depth journey of introspection and study of different courses. Understanding your needs and Figuring out how you can be successful on your own streams.
2. Architects do not get bored in university:
Architecture study is difficult but it is a fun time and exiting. It will explore your knowledge and skills. Teachers will teach you theories from other fields also. If there is a particular topic you are interested in, you can incorporate it within your architectural work. Unlike science students, they have to follow the strict rules of labs and other things, architecture students just have to create new innovation in their fields. You are free to do new things while studying architecture.
3. Architects are free to develop new creative things:
Here, in architecture schools, every individual have an opportunity to show their innovation. It is fun for you to show your creativity and explore yourself.
4. Architects are often specialists at everything:
While choosing the Architecture, students have to do research on a daily basis and try to extend far into one’s working career. Each new project will be a challenge for you where you have to apply your theories and knowledge. So, at last, every individual has to be a specialist in order to make a future bright.
- Data Analyst
- Architecture Designer
- Architecture Engineer
- Interior Designer
- Architecture Draftsman
- Staff Consultant
- Technical Assistant
- Project Assistant Manager
- Sales/Business Development Manager
- Architectural Assistant
- Architectural Historian/Journalist
- Art Director
- Building Contractor
Top recruiting companies
- Jones Lang LaSalle Meghraj
- L&T, DLF, Jindal’s, IMAXE
- Manchanda Associates
- Architect Consultants
- VSA Space Design (P) Ltd.
- Edifice Architects Pvt.Ltd.
- Chitra Vishwanath Architects
- Sahara Group
List of Top Colleges in India
|Courses Name||Links Here|
|Engineering Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Medical Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Architecture Colleges in India||Click Here|
|BAMS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|BHMS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|BSMS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|BYNS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|BUMS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Dental Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Nursing Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Physiotherapy Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Veterinary Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Pharmacy Colleges in India||Click Here|
|LAW Colleges in India||Click Here|
|B.Ed Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Hotel Management Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Fashion Designing Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Polytechnic Colleges in India||Click Here|
👉🏻Never let yourself down…😇😇
👉🏻 Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻 Believe in yourself 😇 🙌🙌
Do you have Any College-related Query? Ask Here for Quick Answer
Best of luck Students !!!
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser. If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by email for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.
UPES Dehradun 2020 Application Closing Soon Apply Now