BHU BLAT (Banaras Hindu University Undergraduate Entrance Test) 2020, counselling will be Starting after the declaration of result. Banaras Hindu University will conduct a BHU BLAT 2020 counselling for admissions to law BA/BBA LLB programme and the respective dates will be announced soon. The counselling of BHU BLAT 2020 will be conducted by Banaras Hindu University. BHU BLAT counselling 2020 will be conducted after the PI-WAT rounds and announcement of the merit list.
The University will adopt computerized counselling procedure for admissions to various courses during the academic session 2020-21. It will be compulsory for candidates to attend the BHU BLAT 2020 counselling and furnish the requisite documents to finalise their admissions into the university. If candidates fail to attend the counselling round by the stipulated deadlines, their admissions will be forfeited.
Aspirants May Also Check these Important links related to BHU BLAT 2020 Notification.
|BHU BLAT 2020||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
Banaras Hindu University will release the detailed notification for BHU BLAT 2020 along with the application form. Refer the following table below for the tentative schedule:
|Start of online application||30 January 2020|
|Last date to submit the application form||12 March 2020|
|Availability of admit card||To be notified|
|BLAT 2020 exam date||To be notified (Postponed)|
|Release of BLAT 2020 answer key||To be notified|
|Announcement of BLAT 2020 Results||To be notified|
|Start of counselling||To be notified|
BHU (Banaras Hindu University) will conduct BLAT 2020 for candidates to get admission in its 5-year LLB (Hons), BA LLB (Hons) program; seat intake is anywhere between 37 and 286. BLAT 2020 entrance exam which was to be conducted on 19th May 2020, has now been postponed till further notice. The BHU UET 2020 will be conducted in the CBT (Computer Based Test) mode only. The CBT would be conducted in 200 cities across the country. BLAT exam which comes under BHU UET will be MCQ-type and include 150 questions of 3 marks each.
|Exam Details||Exam Particulars|
|Exam Name||Banaras Hindu University Law Admission Test|
|Exam Level||University level|
|Conducting Authority||Banaras Hindu University|
|Types of Question||Objective MCQ’s|
|Marking Scheme||(+3) for a correct answer
(-1) for an incorrect answer
|Courses offered||LLB (Hons) Bachelors of Law
BA LLB (Hons)
|Total Seats||286 for LLB
74 for BA LLB
The candidates want to appear in the counselling process must follow the steps to successfully complete the Admission Procedure.
- The candidates need to check their ranking on the basis of Merit List then they need to confirm the counselling dates through online at the official website of the BHU BLAT counselling.
- The candidates those who want to get admission in Law professional studies, they will have to get qualified in the BHU BLAT 2020.
- Only those candidates who are selected/ waitlisted shall be informed through a “Call Letter” (to be downloaded from the Entrance Test Postal) by the concerned Dean of Faculty/Head of the Department, BHU about their admission.
- Every candidate called for counselling for admission to a Course will have to register themselves through online mode at the official website and shall be required to fill up an online Preference Entry Form which will be available and active on the Candidate’s segment of the Entrance Test Portal for online preference entry after they have received the password.
- Then candidates have to lock the choices, which was filled by them and submit them.
- On the prescribes date/time of counselling, the candidate needs to reach the venue with all the requisite documents
- Preference Entry Form once signed and confirmed by a Candidate on the Counseling Date shall be final and shall not be changed later.
- Then candidates will be called for the document verification process.
- After successful document verification, the candidate will be issued a provisional admission letter. The candidate has to next pay the admission fee either online by debit card/ credit card or offline, which is payable through fee counter.
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- High School Certificate (or equivalent)
- Intermediate (+2) Certificate (or equivalent)
- Mark sheets of High School/equivalent & Intermediate (+2)/equivalent
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination
- Original counselling letter along with the photocopy of counselling letter
- Original Admit card along with the photocopy of admit card
- Bank draft has to be made as per the guidelines mentioned on BHU BLAT prospect
- Certificate(s) in support of the claim for ‘Sports Seats’.
- Community certificate(SC/ST/OBC/Other) signed by the authorized authority
- 4-6 Passport size photographs colour and black and white
- Other supportive documents mentioned in the BHU BLAT application form.
- LLB Course– 6 Semester- 286 Seats
- BA LLB Course– 10 Semester- 74 Seats
Frequently Asked Questions
Banaras Hindu University Law Admission Test is the university level exam conducted for admission into Law course.
There are no age criteria to appear in the exam.
For LLB courses- 74 Seats and for BA LLB course- 286 Seats
12 March 2020
Yes, for each wrong answer 1 marks will be deducted.
Yes, the list of preference can be altered again at the venue of counselling, but once after the candidate signs and submit this altered list, no more changes will be accepted.
The BHU UET 2020 will be conducted in the CBT (Computer Based Test) mode only. The CBT would be conducted in 200 cities across the country.
List of Top Colleges in India
For any Query related to BHU BLAT notification, comment on the comment box mentioned below. Our expert will help you to make the Best preparation Strategy for the BHU BLAT Examination.
Best Of Luck Aspirants..!!!
Abroad Admission 2020
- MBBS Abroad Admission 2020 Application FormApply Now
- Kazakh National Medical University, Kazakhstan: Admission Closed Shortly Apply Now
- Stavropol State Medical University, Russia: Admission Form Open Apply Now
- Kursk State Medical University, Russia: Application Form Apply Now
- Zaporizhzhia State Medical University, Ukraine: Application Form Apply Now
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.
Do You Have Any Questions?? Ask Here for Quick Answer, Note: Write question with complete details for better answers