BHU BLAT Authority has postponed the BLAT 2020 due to the spread of COVID-19, fresh dates would be notified later on the official website. Throughout the article, we will discuss the BHU BLAT Eligibility Criteria 2020. Get updated information on Age, Nationality, Reservation and Educational Qualification before filling up the form of BHU BLAT 2020.
Aspirants are advised to read the full article carefully to get every bit of information related to the very prestigious examination. One needs to read the eligibility criteria for the Banaras Hindu University Undergraduate Entrance Test 2020 to get detailed about the selection procedure.
Aspirants May Also Check these Important links related to BHU BLAT 2020 Notification.
|BHU BLAT 2020||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
Banaras Hindu University will release the detailed notification for BHU BLAT 2020 along with the application form. Refer the following table below for the tentative schedule:
|Start of online application||30 January 2020|
|Last date to submit the application form||12 March 2020|
|Availability of admit card||To be notified|
|BLAT 2020 exam date||To be notified (Postponed)|
|Release of BLAT 2020 answer key||To be notified|
|Announcement of BLAT 2020 Results||To be notified|
|Start of counselling||To be notified|
BHU (Banaras Hindu University) will conduct BLAT 2020 for candidates to get admission in its 5-year LLB (Hons), BA LLB (Hons) program; seat intake is anywhere between 37 and 286. BLAT 2020 entrance exam which was to be conducted on 19th May 2020, has now been postponed till further notice. The BHU UET 2020 will be conducted in the CBT (Computer Based Test) mode only. The CBT would be conducted in 200 cities across the country. BLAT exam which comes under BHU UET will be MCQ-type and include 150 questions of 3 marks each.
|Exam Details||Exam Particulars|
|Exam Name||Banaras Hindu University Law Admission Test|
|Exam Level||University level|
|Conducting Authority||Banaras Hindu University|
|Mode||Online & Offline|
|Types of Question||Objective MCQ’s|
|Marking Scheme||(+3) for a correct answer
(-1) for an incorrect answer
|Courses offered||LLB (Hons) Bachelors of Law
BA LLB (Hons)
|Total Seats||286 for LLB
74 for BA LLB
Why Choose BHU BLAT 2020?
Before going deep, let us have a look at some of the salient features of BHU BLAT 2020 Which will give you the answer why choose this Entrance Exam.
- Banaras Hindu University Law Admission Test is one of the most popular law entrance examinations conducted in both modes Online in India for admission in UG law courses.
- BLAT 2020 scorecard is your entry ticket for Banaras Hindu University.
So, if you have already made your mind to be a part of it, then the very first thing you have to do is to read this article carefully. You will find all the detailed information about the BHU BLAT 2020 Admission Test. Let us first have a brief look at the Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria and Exam Pattern of Banaras Hindu University Law Admission Test 2020.
Admission to the BA LLB program is open to those candidates who meet the BLAT eligibility criteria prescribed by the Banaras Hindu University relating to qualifying exam passed and marks obtained in the qualifying exam. Any candidate who doesn’t meet the eligibility criteria of BLAT will not be offered admission under any circumstances.
Minimum qualifying marks in an Entrance Test
- For Candidates belonging to General/ OBC categories: Not less than 35% of the marks obtained by the topper of the
concerned categories in the concerned Entrance Test
- For Candidates belonging to SC/ ST categories: Not less than 25% of the marks obtained by the topper of the
concerned categories in the concerned Entrance Test
There is an age relaxation of 5 years in upper age limit for candidates belonging to SC/ST and PWD categories and 3 years in upper age limit for candidates belonging to OBC category for admissions in various courses wherever the upper age limit is prescribed.
For B.A. LLB (Hons)
- Qualification – The candidate must be passed 10+2 or any equivalent exam from a recognized university.
- Marks in the qualifying exam – The minimum marks in the entrance exam is 50% for general, 45% for OBC and 40% for ST and SC candidates.
- Candidates who are appearing in the qualifying exam in the exam year may also apply.
- Such candidates who have passed 10+2 exam or obtained Graduation/Post-graduation from Open University system are not eligible.
For LLB (Hons)
- Qualification – Any other Degree under at least 10+2+3 pattern recognized by the Bar Council of India for the
purpose of admission to LL.B. Course securing a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate considering all the subjects in the three years
- Marks in the qualifying exam- Minimum marks in qualifying examination for admission not below 50% of total marks in case of General category applicants, 45% in the case of OBCs and 40% in case of SCs & STs applicant.).
- The candidates who have obtained 10+2 or Graduation/Post-graduation through open Universities system directly without having any basic qualifications for pursuing such studies are not eligible for admission in Law Courses.
Frequently Asked Questions
Banaras Hindu University Law Admission Test is the university level exam conducted for admission into Law course.
There are no age criteria to appear in the exam.
For LLB courses- 74 Seats and for BA LLB course- 286 Seats
12 March 2020
Yes, for each wrong answer 1 marks will be deducted.
Yes, the list of preference can be altered again at the venue of counselling, but once after the candidate signs and submit this altered list, no more changes will be accepted.
The BHU UET 2020 will be conducted in the CBT (Computer Based Test) mode only. The CBT would be conducted in 200 cities across the country.
List of Top Colleges in India
For any Query related to BHU BLAT notification, comment on the comment box mentioned below. Our expert will help you to make the Best preparation Strategy for the BHU BLAT Examination.
Best Of Luck Aspirants..!!!
Abroad Admission 2020
- MBBS Abroad Admission 2020 Application FormApply Now
- Kazakh National Medical University, Kazakhstan: Admission Closed Shortly Apply Now
- Stavropol State Medical University, Russia: Admission Form Open Apply Now
- Kursk State Medical University, Russia: Application Form Apply Now
- Zaporizhzhia State Medical University, Ukraine: Application Form Apply Now
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.
Do You Have Any Questions?? Ask Here for Quick Answer, Note: Write question with complete details for better answers