Attention Aspirants, the notification for Banaras Hindu University Undergraduate Entrance Test 2020 (BHU BLAT 2020) entrance exam is published. Banaras Hindu University (BHU) has postponed the BLAT 2020 due to the outbreak of COVID-19, fresh dates would be notified later on the official website. Hope you all have applied for the exam and now you all are looking to take admission in law college accepting BHU BLAT Scorecard. Throughout the article, we will discuss all the details regarding BHU BLAT 2020 Seat Matrix such as BHU BLAT Seat Allotment Process, Seat Reservation, Total Intake and Counselling Process. Let us have a look.
If you want to score great on Banaras Hindu University Undergraduate Entrance Test 2020 and looking to have a better preparation strategy, then you are in the right place. This post will let you know about the BHU BLAT 2020 Admission, Syllabus, CutOff, Preparation tips, Counselling Schedule, Result declaration, Datesheet etc. Have a look.
Aspirants May Also Check these Important links related to BHU BLAT 2020 Notification.
|BHU BLAT 2020||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
BHU (Banaras Hindu University) will conduct BLAT 2020 for candidates to get admission in its 5-year LLB (Hons), BA LLB (Hons) program; seat intake is anywhere between 37 and 286. BLAT 2020 entrance exam which was to be conducted on 19th May 2020, has now been postponed till further notice. The BHU UET 2020 will be conducted in the CBT (Computer Based Test) mode only. The CBT would be conducted in 200 cities across the country. BLAT exam which comes under BHU UET will be MCQ-type and include 150 questions of 3 marks each.
The candidates can check here the details of BLAT admission process including the eligibility criteria, application form, exam pattern, result and counselling of Banaras Hindu University Entrance Exam. Read below to know more about BLAT 2020 including the syllabus and cutoff.
|Exam Details||Exam Particulars|
|Exam Name||Banaras Hindu University Law Admission Test|
|Exam Level||University level|
|Conducting Authority||Banaras Hindu University|
|Types of Question||Objective MCQ’s|
|Marking Scheme||(+3) for a correct answer
(-1) for an incorrect answer
|Courses offered||LLB (Hons) Bachelors of Law
BA LLB (Hons)
|Total Seats||286 for LLB
74 for BA LLB
Why Choose BHU BLAT 2020?
Before going deep, let us have a look at some of the salient features of BHU BLAT 2020 Which will give you the answer why choose this Entrance Exam.
- Banaras Hindu University Law Admission Test is one of the most popular law entrance examinations conducted in both modes Online in India for admission in UG law courses.
- BLAT 2020 scorecard is your entry ticket for Banaras Hindu University.
So, if you have already made your mind to be a part of it, then the very first thing you have to do is to read this article carefully. You will find all the detailed information about the BHU BLAT 2020 Admission Test. Let us first have a brief look at the Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria and Exam Pattern of Banaras Hindu University Law Admission Test 2020.
Banaras Hindu University will release the detailed notification for BHU BLAT 2020 along with the application form. Refer the following table below for the tentative schedule:
|Start of online application||30 January 2020|
|Last date to submit the application form||12 March 2020|
|Availability of admit card||To be notified|
|BLAT 2020 exam date||To be notified (Postponed)|
|Release of BLAT 2020 answer key||To be notified|
|Announcement of BLAT 2020 Results||To be notified|
|Start of counselling||To be notified|
|Course||Duration||No of seats|
|LLB (Hons.)||6 Semesters (3 Years)||286|
|BA LLB (Hons.)||10 Semesters (5 Years)||37-74|
- Seats shall be reserved for Scheduled Caste (15%) and Scheduled Tribe (7.5%) candidates in each Course. Admission against these seats will be made provided the candidate has passed the Qualifying Examination and appeared in the Entrance Test. However, the SC/ST candidates seeking admission to LL.B Course must have scored at least 40% marks in the aggregate considering all the subjects in the three years of the Qualifying Examination as per recommendations of Bar Council of India.
- 27% Reservation to candidates belonging to OBC category (excluding under creamy layer) will be provided in different courses.
- 10% reservation for Economically Weaker Sections shall be provided in admission during the Academic Session 2020-21.
- 5% seats shall be reserved for Persons with Disability Candidates on horizontal basis: (a) blindness and low vision; (1%) + (b) deaf and hard of hearing; (1%) + (c) locomotor disability including cerebral palsy, leprosy cured, dwarfism, acid attack victims and muscular dystrophy; (1%) + (d) autism, intellectual disability, specific learning disability and mental illness; (1%) + (e) multiple disabilities.
Frequently Asked Questions
Banaras Hindu University Law Admission Test is the university level exam conducted for admission into Law course.
There are no age criteria to appear in the exam.
For LLB courses- 74 Seats and for BA LLB course- 286 Seats
12 March 2020
Yes, for each wrong answer 1 marks will be deducted.
Yes, the list of preference can be altered again at the venue of counselling, but once after the candidate signs and submit this altered list, no more changes will be accepted.
The BHU UET 2020 will be conducted in the CBT (Computer Based Test) mode only. The CBT would be conducted in 200 cities across the country.
List of Top Colleges in India
For any Query related to BHU BLAT notification, comment on the comment box mentioned below. Our expert will help you to make the Best preparation Strategy for the BHU BLAT Examination.
Best Of Luck Aspirants..!!!
Abroad Admission 2020
- MBBS Abroad Admission 2020 Application FormApply Now
- Kazakh National Medical University, Kazakhstan: Admission Closed Shortly Apply Now
- Stavropol State Medical University, Russia: Admission Form Open Apply Now
- Kursk State Medical University, Russia: Application Form Apply Now
- Zaporizhzhia State Medical University, Ukraine: Application Form Apply Now
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.
Do You Have Any Questions?? Ask Here for Quick Answer, Note: Write question with complete details for better answers