Dear Applicants, Hope you all have started preparing for the BHU BLAT 2020 Examination. If you haven’t then don’t worry, it’s never too late to start something. If you have applied for the exam and searching for BHU BLAT 2020 Syllabus to have a better preparation strategy, then you are in the right place. This post will let you know about the complete updated BHU BLAT syllabus & BHU BLAT Study Materials for the year 2020.
Banaras Hindu University (BHU) has postponed the BLAT 2020 due to the outbreak of COVID-19, fresh dates would be notified later on the official website. In our previous article, we have discussed the Exam Pattern of BHU BLAT 2020 and BHU BLAT 2020 Expected Cut-off to understand the toughness of the exam. In this article, we will discuss the complete BHU BLAT 2020 syllabus and Exam Pattern for Banaras Hindu University Undergraduate Entrance Test 2020.
Aspirants May Also Check these Important links related to BHU BLAT 2020 Notification.
|BHU BLAT 2020||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
Banaras Hindu University will release the detailed notification for BHU BLAT 2020 along with the application form. Refer the following table below for the tentative schedule:
|Start of online application||30 January 2020|
|Last date to submit the application form||12 March 2020|
|Availability of admit card||To be notified|
|BLAT 2020 exam date||To be notified (Postponed)|
|Release of BLAT 2020 answer key||To be notified|
|Announcement of BLAT 2020 Results||To be notified|
|Start of counselling||To be notified|
BHU (Banaras Hindu University) will conduct BLAT 2020 for candidates to get admission in its 5-year LLB (Hons), BA LLB (Hons) program; seat intake is anywhere between 37 and 286. BLAT 2020 entrance exam which was to be conducted on 19th May 2020, has now been postponed till further notice. The BHU UET 2020 will be conducted in the CBT (Computer Based Test) mode only. The CBT would be conducted in 200 cities across the country. BLAT exam which comes under BHU UET will be MCQ-type and include 150 questions of 3 marks each.
|Exam Details||Exam Particulars|
|Exam Name||Banaras Hindu University Law Admission Test|
|Exam Level||University level|
|Conducting Authority||Banaras Hindu University|
|Types of Question||Objective MCQ’s|
|Marking Scheme||(+3) for a correct answer
(-1) for an incorrect answer
|Courses offered||LLB (Hons) Bachelors of Law
BA LLB (Hons)
|Total Seats||286 for LLB
74 for BA LLB
The syllabus for BHU Law Entrance includes objective question based on diverse topics. The subjects that the syllabus comprises are
1. English Comprehension (for B.A LLB) and English/Hindi Comprehension (For LLB)
2. General Awareness and Current Affairs
3. Aptitude and Mental Ability
4. Common Legal Knowledge.
- The exam paper will include two sets of multiple-choice questions based on Language Comprehension in Hindi and English for B.A LLB and they can attempt either of the one but not both.
- For candidates who have opted English as the medium of answering will have to attempt English Comprehension questions given in the paper.
- For candidates who have opted for Hindi as the medium of answering will have to attempt Hindi Comprehension questions provided in the question paper.
The weightage of the subjects is equally dispersed in the form of multiple-choice questions.
- The English Comprehension questions are included to judge the Language capability of candidates.
- General Awareness and Current Affairs comprise of questions that are based on the general awareness and the current affairs and happenings taking place on the global as well as national front to check candidate’s awareness of the social topics.
- Aptitude and Mental Ability comprises questions based on logic and knowledge to judge the candidate’s rationale and decision-making ability.
- Common Legal Knowledge question comprises of the legal questions that are commonly known and considered as a part of general knowledge. The candidate is tested overall with topics concerning social, general, political and logical questions to be eligible to study for the applied course.
Frequently Asked Questions
Banaras Hindu University Law Admission Test is the university level exam conducted for admission into Law course.
There are no age criteria to appear in the exam.
For LLB courses- 74 Seats and for BA LLB course- 286 Seats
12 March 2020
Yes, for each wrong answer 1 marks will be deducted.
Yes, the list of preference can be altered again at the venue of counselling, but once after the candidate signs and submit this altered list, no more changes will be accepted.
The BHU UET 2020 will be conducted in the CBT (Computer Based Test) mode only. The CBT would be conducted in 200 cities across the country.
List of Top Colleges in India
For any Query related to BHU BLAT notification, comment on the comment box mentioned below. Our expert will help you to make the Best preparation Strategy for the BHU BLAT Examination.
Best Of Luck Aspirants..!!!
Abroad Admission 2020
- MBBS Abroad Admission 2020 Application FormApply Now
- Kazakh National Medical University, Kazakhstan: Admission Closed Shortly Apply Now
- Stavropol State Medical University, Russia: Admission Form Open Apply Now
- Kursk State Medical University, Russia: Application Form Apply Now
- Zaporizhzhia State Medical University, Ukraine: Application Form Apply Now
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.
Do You Have Any Questions?? Ask Here for Quick Answer, Note: Write question with complete details for better answers