Bihar Institute of Silk and Textile, Bhagalpur is one of the very few engineering colleges in India offering Silk and Textile Engineering. The institute was established in the year 1994 by the state government to promote high technical features in the Bhagalpur silk Industries. Bhagalpur is very famous for its silk fabric and Bhagalpuri silk dress materials. The college of Silk and Textile support the modern fabrication and manpower to the ever-increasing area of Silk and Textile Engineering.
Bihar Institute of Silk and Textile aims at developing the aptitude of the students through interactive sessions with their mentors, regular brainstorming in group discussions and exposure to a plethora of events. The college currently runs 4-year B.Tech degree programs in silk and textile engineering. All the courses are affiliated to All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE), Delhi and affiliated to Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University, Bhagalpur.
Affiliations, Recognition, and other Achievement:
- Bihar Institute of Silk and Textile is under the administrative control of the department of science and technology and wholly funded by the Government of Bihar.
- The entire course offered by the college is approved by AICTE and is affiliated to Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University, Bhagalpur.
- Academic integrity and as well as state– of – the art classrooms, laboratories and almost 20 plus Faculty and Assistants makes the college quite promising.
- Training in presentation skills, GD and PI and Allied Areas. Special counselling by trained personnel.
Bihar Institute of Silk and Textile offers 4-year Undergraduate B.Tech Programs in the following Discipline.
|1.||TEXTILE ENGINEERING||4 Years||45|
|2.||SILK TECHNOLOGY||4 Years||45|
- Dedicated cafeteria, 24-hour power supply, transport, housekeeping and medical care.
- Bihar Institute of Silk and Textile Provides Hygienic, multi-cuisine vegetarian canteen for both resident students and day scholars.
- Centralized Library with more than 2,000 books and subscribes to more than 20 printed journals. Reference material available in the library for various courses.
- Highly equipped Computer lab for Scholar with high-speed Internet connectivity and 24*7 Power supply.
- College has indoor and outdoor sports facilities for its students and staff.
- Must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam, from a recognized University/Board/Council with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics (PCM) with at least 50% aggregate marks in taken together.
- To get admission in 4 years engineering course, one has to get through Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (B.C.E.C.E.) conducted by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board.
The approximate fee structure of Bihar Institute of Silk and Textile is as follow
Bihar Institute of Silk and Textile, Bhagalpur is one of the very few government engineering colleges in Bihar offering B.Tech in Textile engineering. The full-fledged training and placement cell in the college work too hard to get some of the top-notch companies. Despite being a government engineering college, Bihar Institute of Silk and Textile has a long run to chase. The Training and Placement cell provides a better understanding of career and quality materials to the students and is also assisting training and internship programs to the students. Some of the Programs conducted by the college to assist students are as follows.
- Personality development
- Communication skill
- Career planning
- Development of entrepreneurship
College Review by Edufever:
Bihar Institute of Silk and Textile, Bhagalpur renders Technology Support and Service in the promising areas of Silk and textile Engineering in Bihar and India, making all of its courses good. Faculties are highly trained, infrastructure is up to the mark. Government tag and well-equipped labs add colours to its destiny and hence making this institution recommendable in the field of Silk engineering. Edufever gives this college 3 out of 5 on its rating scale.
Bihar Institute of Silk and Textile, Bhagalpur
TNB College, Nathnagar, Bhagalpur
Pin: 812002, Bhagalpur, Bihar
Admission Notification 2021
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser.
UPES Dehradun 2021 Application Started Apply