Bihar NEET counselling 2021 is the state centralized Online counselling process through which a candidate can apply to MBBS/BDS courses in various Government/Private Medical College affiliated with the State Medical University of Bihar. The counselling procedure will be based on NEET Scorecard and managed by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board.
Throughout the article, we will discuss Bihar NEET 2021 Counselling procedure, Top Medical/Dental Colleges in Bihar, and NEET Bihar 2021 Cut off. Happy Reading.
NEET 2021 Brief Description
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) or NEET-UG|
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|NEET 2021 Exam Date||01 August 2021|
|Level of NEET Examination||National-level|
|Mode of Exam||Offline (Pen & Paper)|
|Duration of Examination||3 hours|
|Total Number of Questions||180 Multiple Choice Questions|
|Languages available for the Examination||Hindi, English, Gujarati, Marathi, Oriya, Bengali, Assamese, Telugu, Tamil and Kannada.|
|NEET UG 2021 Major Notification||Click Here|
|NEET UG Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|Get Counselling Assistant||Click Here|
Bihar NEET Counselling 2021 Important Dates
|Availability of application form||To be released|
|Last date to submit the application form||To be released|
|Last date for the application fee||To be released|
|Online editing of application form||To be released|
|Publication of merit list||To be released|
|Seat matrix and public rule posting on the website||To be released|
|Online registration of choice filling||To be released|
|Last date for online registration of choice filling||To be released|
|1st round of counselling result||To be released|
|The download of the allotment letter||To be released|
|Booking of document verification and choice upgradation slots||To be released|
|Document verification and admission||To be released|
Bihar NEET Counselling 2021
Bihar NEET counselling 2021 applications process is expected to start in the 2nd week of September (tentatively). No official dates have been published about the counselling process by the MCC and BCECEB. The counselling will be conducted online, and candidates who wish to participate in it need to register on the official website of BCECEB. According to NTA’s official notification, the NEET 2021 exam will be held on August 1, 2021.
Bihar NEET Counselling Process
- Before starting the counselling process, the registered candidates must fill in their preferences of colleges and courses.
- To fill in the choices/preferences, each applicant must log in using their UGMAC ID and password created at BCECEB.
- After successfully logging in, applicants must click on the button- ‘Submit the option’, and then candidates can access various choices at once.
- Only applicants incorporated in the Bihar Counselling 2021 merit list are allowed to appear for the offline seat allotment process.
- The document verification of the required documents will be done after the seat allotment. Therefore, every applicant must carry the list of relevant documents for verification purposes.
- Bihar state merit rank, preferences of colleges/courses, seats in a particular college, reservation criteria and other factors, the seats to medical and dental college will be allotted.
- Individual counselling will be conducted for applicants belonging to several categories. The counselling achieving authority will publish the seat allotment result for both rounds once the Bihar NEET counselling 2021 will be over.
- After Bihar NEET counselling, applicants allotted seats to report at the assigned colleges/institutions to verify and complete the admission process on or before the last date.
NEET 2021 AIQ Counselling Process
Applicant applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Bihar must register themselves for the NEET counselling 2021. Counselling of NEET 2021 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock in the online portal’s preferences.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here, it is noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seat orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Other Nearest States Counselling Procedure
|Uttar Pradesh NEET UG Counselling||Click here|
|Jharkhand NEET UG Counselling||Click here|
|West Bengal NEET UG Counselling||Click here|
How to Apply
- Step I: Candidate must visit the official website.
- Step 2: Click on the “New Registration” Option.
- Step 3 (Personal Information): After the successful registration and activating account, candidates need to fill his/her personal information. Make sure all the information are correct while filling the application form.
- Step 4 (Upload Photo and Signature): After entering the personal information the candidate should upload his / her passport size photograph of high contrast (Photo must be snapped with placard containing candidate’s name and snapping date), and full signature in Hindi and English (Not in capital letter) after duly scanning the same. After uploading the photo and signature click on “Save & Continue” button.
- Step 5 (Educational Information): After uploading the scanned photo and signature the candidate should enter his / her educational information on the computer screen and click on “Save & Continue” button.
- Step 6 (Payment of Counselling Fee): After filling all the required details candidates need to proceed with payment of Counselling Fee. Counselling Fee will not be refunded.
There are following two modes for payment of Counselling Fee:
a. Payment by Bank Challan: If the candidate wants to Pay Counselling Fee through Bank Challan, he/she should select offline / NEFT Challan option from Payment mode appearing on the computer screen and download the Challan and get the print and
visiting any Bank up to scheduled last date, the Counselling Fee may be paid through NEFT mode.
b. Online Payment: If the candidate wants to pay Counselling Fee through Online mode e.g. Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking, he/she should select an online option from payment mode appearing on the computer screen and “Make the Payment”
should be made through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking. The candidate has to pay processing charge additional to Counselling Fee for payment through online mode.
- Counselling Fee: Counselling fee to be paid through the above modes is Rs. 1200/- (One Thousand Two Hundred) only for Unreserved/ BC / EBC candidates and Rs. 600/- (Six Hundred) only for SC / ST / DQ candidates.
- Original Admit Card of NEET(UG).
- Rank Card of UGMAC.
- Print out of Choice Slip.
- Downloaded print of Provisional Allotment Order in 3 copies
- Passing Certificate / Marks Sheet / Admit Card of Matric / equivalent Examination.
- Passing Certificate / Marks Sheet / Admit Card of Intermediate Sc/equivalent Examination.
- Certificate for Residence of Bihar duly issued by Concerned C.O. countersigned by DM/ SDO (Civil) of permanent
- Caste Certificate duly issued by Concerned C.O. countersigned by DM / SDO (Civil).
- All the Certificates in Original as per the requirements of the prospectus of UGMAC
- The Certificates in original as per the requirements of the Prospectus of UGMAC-(if applicable).
- Six copies of the passport-size photograph were pasted on the Admit Card NEET(UG).
- Copy of Aadhar Card.
- Downloaded print of Online filled Application Form (Part-A & Part-B) UGMAC.
- Downloaded print of Verification Slip in 2 copies
NEET Counselling Eligibility Criteria
- The applying seekers should have qualified for the NEET Entrance Examination.
- Aspirants must have the domicile of Bihar.
- The applying seekers must have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Biotechnology and English are the compulsory subjects with a minimum of 50% marks, 40% marks are required for SC/ST category candidates, and 45% marks are for Physically Handicap candidates.
- Age Criteria: The candidate should have completed 17 years of age.
The candidates born on or after 02-01-2004 are not eligible for admission into MBBS, BDS Courses.
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||16%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||1%|
|Extremely Backward Class (EBC)||18%|
|Backward Class (BC)||12%|
|Reserved Category Girls (RCG)||3%|
|counseling fee||Rs.1200/- (OC/BC categories)|
|Reserved categories||Rs. 600/-(for SC/ST categories)|
- The Exam conducting authority will make the merit list of the selected candidates for the admission after the NEET State counselling.
- Admission Seekers will be selected based on their rank obtained and choice filled during counselling.
- Admission Seekers will have to report to the allotted college for the admission along with all required documents.
- If any student fails to report to the allotted college in any circumstances within the given time, the seat of this candidate will be forfeited.
Bihar MBBS/BDS Participating Colleges
Candidate applying for various medical and dental colleges affiliated to the state medical university may find their dream college by knowing every tits and bit about the college. To know details (Fees, Cut-off, Courses, Affiliation, Ranking etc) about the participating colleges, click the link mentioned below.
Government MBBS Colleges in Bihar
|Name of College||City||Seats|
|Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Bhagalpur||Bhagalpur||100|
|Nalanda Medical College, Patna||Patna||100|
|Government Medical College, Bettiah||Champaran||100|
|Vardhman Institute of Medical Sciences, Pawapuri, Nalanda||Nalanda||120|
|Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Sheikhpura, Patna||Patna||100|
|All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Patna||Patna||100|
|Anugrah Narayan Magadh Medical College, Gaya||Gaya||100|
|Shri Krishna Medical College, Muzaffarpur||Muzaffarpur||100|
|Patna Medical College and Hospital, Patna||Patna||150|
Private MBBS Colleges in Bihar
|Name of College||City||Seats|
|Mata Gujri Memorial Medical College, Kishanganj||Kishanganj||100|
|Lord Buddha Koshi Medical College and Hospital, Saharsa||Saharsa||100|
Government BDS Colleges in Bihar
|Patna Dental College & Hospital, Patna||Govt||40|
|Aryabhatta Knowledge University||Govt||60|
|Nalanda Open University Patna||Govt||NA|
Private BDS Colleges in Bihar
|Buddha Institute of Dental Sciences & Hospital, Kankarbagh, Patna||Private||100|
|Dr B.R. Ambedkar Institute of Dental Sciences & Hospital, Patna||Private||40|
|Mithila Minority Dental College & Hospital, Darbhanga||Private||60|
|Sarjug Dental College, Darbhanga||Private||40|
|Dr SM Naqui Imam Dental College and Hospital||Private||NA|
NOTE: To Know complete information about Bihar MBBS/BDS Colleges Fee Structure Click Here
Seat Allotment Process
The Bihar NEET Counselling will be conducted in two rounds. The seat allotment and mop-up round process will be done separately for each round. the Seat allotment will be completely based on the merit rank and choices entered by candidates.
The Bihar MBBS and BDS 2020 seat allotment result for Round I counselling will be announced tentatively in the first week of July. The Result of seat allotment would be published online on the official website of Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board.
2nd MOP-UP Counselling for BDS Course in Govt / Private Dental Colleges of Bihar
|2nd Mop-up Round Counselling date & Time of Allotment||Click Here|
Bihar MBBS Seat Allotment
|Type of Quota||2019|
|Bihar MBBS mop-up round merit list||Click here|
|Bihar MBBS mop up round schedule||Click here|
NOTE: Applying seekers who have been allotted seats in Round I will also be able to opt for up-gradation in Second Round. And in case the candidate gets an upgraded seat in seconds Round, the seat allotted in first Round will stand cancelled.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2020 entrance examination to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Cut-off Marks|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||720-147|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||146-113|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||146-113|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||146-113|
Category wise No. of Candidates qualifying the test, based on qualifying criteria of NEET (UG)-2020
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Marks Range||No. of Candidates||Marks Range||No. of Candidates|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||133-120||266||146-129||99|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||119-107||142||128-113||233|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||119-107||32||128-113||70|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||119-107||14||128-113||18|
NEET Cutoff scores – 2020 vs 2019
|Category||Cutoff percentile||2020 Cutoff score||2019 cutoff scores|
|UR & PH||45th Percentile||146-129||133-120|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||128-113||119-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||128-113||119-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||128-113||119-107|
Bihar AIQ 2019 Cutoff Rank
|Category||Round 1||Round 2|
Bihar State Domicile 2019 Cutoff Rank
|Category||Round 1||Round 2|
Bihar State Non-Domicile 2019 Cutoff Rank
|Category||Round 1||Round 2|
Here we are providng the information about Bihar Useful Resiuces State Counselling Process, Particular sate Seat Matrix, Fee structute, cutoff and more, You can check the complete information below:
|Bihar Medical Colleges||Click Here|
|Bihar Medical Colleges Fee Structure||Click Here|
|Bihar Medical Colleges Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Bihar Medical Colleges Cutoff||Click Here|
|NEET UG Counselling Procedure||Click Here|
|Want to Study Aborad||Click Here|
|For MBBS Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
Categories in Bihar UG MBBS Counselling
|Economically Weaker Sections||EWS|
|Non Resident of India||NRI|
|Overseas Citizen of India||OCI|
|Person of Indian Origin||PIO|
|Person with Specified Disabilities||PwD|
Popular Medical Entrance in India
|National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET-UG)||Click Here|
|National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET-PG)||Click Here|
|National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET MDS)||Click Here|
|All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS PG)||Click Here|
|Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER PG)||Click Here|
|All India AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET)||Click Here|
|Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER)||Click Here|
NEET 2021 Admission Support
|Live NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|Talk to NEET Expert Counsellor: Call Now||Call Now +91-9873056333|
|Want to Study MBBS in Abroad?||Click Here|
|Admission 2021 Help Desk||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
A. NEET 2021 exam will be conducted in Offline mode. An OMR Sheet will be provided to the candidate to mark the answers. To know more about Exam Pattern, Syllabus Click Here
A. Authorities have hinted to conduct NEET 2021 twice, but no confirmation has been released yet.
A. The National Testing Agency has received a lot of requests from NEET applicants to conduct the exam twice a year. Still, this change will not be implemented this year. Thus, NEET 2021 will be held only once. Stay Updated with us to get the latest news on NEET 2021.
A. According to the official notification released by NTA, a candidate can appear for NEET any number of times. There is no limitation on the number of attempts permitted. Read about Nationality, Eligibility, Age Limit & other criteria of NEET 2021
A. To get admission in a government medical college, one must secure at least 600 marks in NEET 2021. Admission to Government Medical College in a state depends on Rank, Cutoff, No. of Candidates appeared & difficulty level of examination.
To know more about NEET 2021 Expected & Previous Year year Cutoff Click Here
A. NEET 2021 will be a 3-hour duration long paper and the exam will be held from 02:00 p.m. to 05:00 p.m. Going for NEET 2021 exam? don’t forget to check these Exam Centre Guidelines & Dress Code.
A. NEET 2020 question paper will be available in 11 languages, but, the language has to be filled during the registration process. Apart from Hindi and English, the candidate can choose from Tamil, Urdu, Marathi, Bengali, Gujrati, Assamese, Oriya, Kannada and Telugu.
Try these previous year question papers to score 600+ score in NEET 2021
A. Candidates who do not have a computer or internet can avail of the facility of Common Services Centre (CSC). These centres will help in filling the application form, paying the application fee and downloading the admit card. To check the information about how to fill the application form of NEET 2021? Click Here
A. The National Testing Agency (NTA) is conducting the NEET exam in 2019. before 2019, NEET was conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
Solve these NEET 2021 Mock Test Design by NEET Toppers & Expert to score 600+ marks in NEET 2021.
A. Due to the COVID-19 outburst and rise in the number of applying candidates in NEET 2021, anything below 450 will not help you to get an MBBS seat. Worried about a low rank in NEET 2021? and Now you don’t have to waste your precious year as there are more than 200 Medical Colleges in India & Aboard where you can try your luck to get an MBBS seat. Talk to our expert counsellor to get NEET 2021 Counselling Support.
A. No, the exam pattern for NEET 2021 remains the same. But there might be some possibilities to see changes in the academic session 2021-22. To Check the NEET 2021 Exam Patten Click Here
A. There is no restriction on the number of attempts permitted for NEET. According to NTA, a candidate can appear for NTA as many times as he/she needs to qualify the examination.
Clear NEET 2021 Examination like a pro join our Youtube channel now.
A. Yes, you can apply for NEET 2021 provided you have secured a minimum aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology. To apply for NEET 2021, you must also have cleared these subjects individually. You may also go for other popular courses like B.D.S., BAMS, BHMS, Nursing, Physiotherapy & other hot courses like Pharmacy
A. According to the guidelines set by NTA, the Tamil language question paper will only be available in the test cities in Tamil Nadu. Hence, if you want to choose Tamil as the medium of the question paper, you will have to opt for a test city in Tamil Nadu state only.
Now share your NEET 2021 Queries with NEET Toppers & get the instant answer of it.
A. The application fee for NEET 2021 is Rs 1400 for all the candidates who belong to the General or OBC category. However, for candidates who belong to the SC/ST/ PWD category, the application fee is Rs 750.
Get MBBS Counselling Support by NEET Toppers, Fill the application form Now
There are a lot of students who are unable to clear their NEET exam yet they try very hard to take admission to Medical Colleges in India. If you have a low rank in the NEET entrance exam be calm and do not stress out, you can choose these top 5 courses other then MBBS
A. Yes, experts suggest that the difficulty level of NEET 2021 will be raised owing to the scrapping of both AIIMS MBBS and JIPMER MBBS. NEET is now the only entrance examination for admission to MBBS/ BDS courses in India, thus NTA will ensure the examination is at par with the examinations that were replaced by it.
Now you can also crack NEET 2021 Examination in 45 Days. Try these Topper’s Notes & Study Material-
Top Career Options for PCB Students
|Popular Courses||Top Colleges in India|
|Medical (MBBS)||Click Here|
|Ayurveda (BAMS)||Click Here|
|Homoeopathic (BHMS)||Click Here|
|Siddha (BSMS)||Click Here|
|Yoga & Neuropathic (BYNS)||Click Here|
|Unani (BUMS)||Click Here|
|Dental (BDS)||Click Here|
|Nursing (B.Sc. Nursing)||Click Here|
|Physiotherapy (BPT)||Click Here|
|Veterinary (B.V.Sc.)||Click Here|
|Pharmacy (B.Pharm)||Click Here|
Never let yourself down
Keep Working Hard.
Believe in yourself
Do you have any College-related Query? Ask Here for Quick Answer
Best of Luck…!!!
Admission Notification 2021
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser.
UPES Dehradun 2021 Application Started Apply