Bihar Nursing Admission 2020: Bihar Nursing Entrance Exams 2020 has been postponed till further order by the conducting body Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) and Narayan Nursing College is conduct the M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020. BCECE exam is a state level entrance exam which facilitates admission in to Undergraduate (UG) level programmes in Nursing.
The exam will be conducted in offline (pen and paper) mode. Applicants belonging to Bihar state will be given preference. There are a total of 180 seats available across three nursing colleges in Bihar which provisions admission under BCECE nursing 2020 exam.
|Name of the examination||Bihar Nursing Entrance Examination 2020|
|Also known as||Bihar B.Sc Nursing, M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020|
|Conducting body||B.Sc Nursing: Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB), M.Sc Nursing: Narayan Nursing College|
|Duration of the examination||4.5 hours (1.5 hours for each section)|
|Courses offered||BSc Nursing / M.Sc Nursing|
|Number of seats offered||180 seats|
Bihar B.Sc Nursing 2020 Exam Date
|Events||Dates (Will be updated soon)|
|Online registration||20 February 2020 to 24 March 2020 (concluded)|
|Application correction window||27 March 2020 to 29 March 2020 (concluded)|
|Release of admit card||06-Apr-2020
(Postponed due to COVID-19)
|Exam day||12-Apr-2020 and 13-Apr-2020
19-Apr-2020 to 20-Apr-2020
(Postponed due to COVID-19)
|Result announcement||(Postponed due to COVID-19)|
|BSc Nursing Counselling||June 2020*|
Bihar M.Sc. Nursing 2020 Exam Dates
The important information regarding the vital events and dates has been specified below for the applicants:
|Events||Dates (Will be updated soon)|
|Application Form||to be announce|
|Submission of application||to be announce|
|Merit List||to be announce|
B.Sc Nursing Application Form
- Candidates are required to open the official website of the university and download the application form and prospectus from the website.
- As soon as the instructions mention in the prospectus is checked candidates need to begin filling up the application form.
- While filing the application form, applicants need to enter some necessary particulars in the application form for instance personal detail, educational details, course-related details, contact and parent’s details, and further details.
- Candidates also need to provide the scanned images of photograph and signature in quantified size and format mention on the authorized website of the university.
- Candidates are ordered to fill the application form appropriately and properly with correct information.
- Applicants are told to take a printout of the application form when the application form is completely filled.
- Those candidates who want to appear for all subjects (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology) will have to pay Rs. 1100/-.
- This fee is for those candidates who fall into the general category for the Application Form, and the candidates who fall in SC/ST category will have to pay Rs. 550/- to appear for all the subjects.
The Application fee details in given in table shortly for the reference of the candidates:
M.Sc Nursing Application Form
- Candidates are required to open the authorized website of the university and download the application form and prospectus from the website.
- The instant the instructions mentioned in the brochure are checked candidates need to begin filling up the application form.
- While filing the application form, applicants need to enter some necessary details in the application form for instance personal detail, educational details, course-related details, contact and parent’s details, and further details.
- Entrants also need to offer the scanned images of photograph and signature in the given size and format mention on the authorized website of the university.
- Applicants are told to get a print of the application form when the application form is completely filled.
- Payment of application fee is a vital part of the application procedure consequently applicants are notified to pay the application fee before the due date.
- The important facts of the application fee will be discussed on the official website of the university by the official authorities for the applicants.
- It is informed that the applicants need to go to the official website of the university to get information about the application fee.
- Applicants need to get a copy of the payment validation receipt which will be given by the system.
Get Admission in Nursing Courses Call Now: 9873056333
Here we have to provide Sample Papers that will definitely help you to crack nursing examination.
Physics Sample Papers
Chemistry Sample Papers
Biology Sample Papers
|Biology Sample Paper||Download Here|
- The applicants should have passed Class 12 or equivalent from a recognized school or the institute from Bihar state. The candidates should have scored 45 percent on aggregate in qualifying examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects.
- Candidates should be 17 years of as on December 31, 2020. Candidates born after December 31, 2003 will be not offered admissions.
State of Domicile
- The candidates’ parent should be domiciled in the state of Bihar, or
- Candidates’ parent should be a registered refugee in Bihar, or
- Candidates’ parent is an employee of the Government of Bihar, or
- Candidates’ parent is a Central Government or PSU employee, currently posted in Bihar.
- Applicants need to finish their B.Sc. degree under any registered University in an individual subject in the Science stream.
- The marks of admission for this course that are different for University to University. In many colleges and universities, there is an entrance exam for admission of courses.
The admit card or hall ticket will be made available in an online manner by the official authorities. Hopefuls are requested to go to the official website of the university in order to get the admit card. It is informed to download the Admit Card from the website. Applicants also need to take some copies of the admit card and keep it carefully. It is an important document that is brought during the exam.
Bihar B.Sc. Nursing 2020 Exam Pattern
- Language: The question paper will come in English & Hindi language.
- Subjects: Physics and chemistry are the mandatory sections while there is a choice between Mathematics and Biology sections.
- Duration: The duration of the entrance examination will be 4 hours.
- Type of Question: The question paper type will be an objective type consisting of 4 alternative options.
- Marking Scheme: The candidates will be awarded four marks for every correct answer.
- Negative Marking: For every incorrect response one mark will be deducted.
The result will be out online on the authorized website of the expert. All candidates must visit the official site of the expert.
- By giving the Name and DOB all applicants can check the result.
- Candidates have to keep printed copies of results for verification and registration of admission.
- To see result candidates have to enter detail in the official portal page for correct page type exact detail.
- If candidates type wrong detail on-page website will show an error.
Counseling is the Main and the last procedure to get admission in college.
- Counseling is totally on the Merit list.
- In the Counselling Process, candidates can fill and lock the selections.
- Admission will be made by candidates score marks in entrance exams.
- Candidate appearing counseling has to bring all required documents for registration and verification.
- If candidates have submitted incorrect document candidates admission will be canceled.
- During the counseling round, applicants need to open the particular link and fill up the registration form to partake in the counseling round.
- Subsequent to that, applicants need to opt for the choice along with their options desired and get the choices filled in the counseling round.
- When the counseling round is done applicants need to download a seat allowance letter from the official website of the university.
- When the seats are chosen to the applicants, they need to see the allotted college with all vital pamphlets and credentials.
BECEC nursing 2020 exam is accepted by three nursing institutes in Bihar which collectively offers 290 seats. The five institutes are:
- Indira Gandhi Institute Of Medical Sciences, College Of Nursing Sheikhpura Patna
- All India Institute Of Medical Sciences College Of Nursing Phulwari Sharif Dist. Patna, Bihar
- College Of Nursing Kurji Holy Family Hospital P.O.- Sadquat Ashram Patna Patna Dist. Patna,
- Shyam Lal Chandra Shekhar Nursing College Nh – 31, Paramanandpur Khagaria
- Narayan Nursing College Post Office- Jamuhar, P.S.- Dehri Ps – Dehri On Sone Sasaram Dist.
Entrance Exams in India
State-wise Nursing Entrance Exam 2020
|S. No.||State-wise Entrance Exams||Link|
|1||Bihar Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|2||Punjab Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|3||Andhra Pradesh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|4||Uttar Pradesh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|5||Uttarakhand Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|6||Tamil Nadu Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|7||Telangana Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|8||Jammu & Kashmir Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|9||Goa Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|10||Madhya Pradesh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|11||Karnataka Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|12||Gujarat Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|13||Jharkhand Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|14||West Bengal Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|15||Delhi Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|16||Arunachal Pradesh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|17||Assam Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|18||Chhattisgarh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|19||Haryana Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|20||Himachal Pradesh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|21||Kerala Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|22||Maharashtra Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|23||Manipur Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|24||Meghalaya Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|25||Mizoram Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|26||Nagaland Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|27||Odisha Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|28||Rajasthan Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|29||Sikkim Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|30||Tripura Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|31||Daman & Diu Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|32||Chandigarh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|33||Andaman & Nicobar Island Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|34||Dadar & Nagar Haveli Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|35||Lakshdweep Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|36||Pondicherry Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|37||Ladakh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
List of Top Colleges in India
👉🏻😊😊 Never let yourself down☹️…
👉🏻 Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻 Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
Don’t worry, we are always with you for any admission related queries you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve with the best possible solution.
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍
Admission Notification 2021
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser.
UPES Dehradun 2021 Application Started Apply Now