Bangalore Institute for Legal Studies (BILS Bangalore) is one of the premiere law institutes in Bangalore. The college was founded in the year 1993. The Institute is affiliated with Karnataka State Law University, (KSLU) Hubli,(Karnataka) and approved by the Bar Council of India (BCI), New Delhi. The BILS Bangalore college has provided best quality knowledge for the students in the field of Law. Many students come here from all over India and studied Law Courses in various departments.
Throughout this article, We are going to share all the essential details about the BILS Bangalore like Facilities, Courses, Admission Process, Fee Structure, How to Apply, Eligibility criteria, Cutoff, Result, Counselling, Contact Details etc.
About Bangalore Institute for Legal Studies
Before we go to complete college review let us have a major look at Bangalore Institute for Legal Studies.
|Name of the Institute||Bangalore Institute for Legal Studies|
|Popular Name||BILS Bangalore|
|Location||Vijaya College Campus, R.V. Road, Basavanagudi, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560004|
|Year of Establishment||1993|
|Affiliated with||Karnataka State Law University, (KSLU) Hubli|
|Approved by||BCI, New Delhi|
|Courses offered||BA LLB|
|Fee Structure||LLB-72,485/- (Full Course)|
|Category||Private Law Colleges in India|
Affiliation Recognition and Achievement
- Affiliated with- Karnataka State Law University, Hubli
- Approved by – BCI
- Aid Status- Private
- Anti Ragging
- Technical Issues
Facilities @ BILS Bangalore
Bangalore Institute for Legal Studies Courses Offered
|Bachelor of Arts+Bachelor in Law (B.A.L.L.B)||60||5 Years|
BILS Bangalore Admission Process
- Candidate can apply to the college through their CLAT Entrance Test scorecard.
- Aspirants must full fill all the required Eligibility Criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
- Candidate should also have passed either state law entrance test/CLAT.
- Admission seekers must have fulfilled all the eligibility criteria in any circumstances.
- Aspirants must have passed 3 years/5 years LLB degree with minimum 45% marks from a recognized Board/University.
Bangalore Institute for Legal Studies Fee Structure
|Bachelor of Arts+Bachelor of Law (B.A.L.L.B)||14,497/-|
BILS Bangalore Cut Off
***Note: Cut off will be updated soon…
Rating by Edufever
|Name Of Institute||Bangalore Institute for Legal Studies BILS Bangalore|
- It is one of the premier Institute.
- Rating to the College By Edufever rating 2018-19 is A (Good).
- We would like to give 4 out of 5 stars on Edufever the Best Law Colleges in India.
|Address:||Vijaya College Campus,
R. V. Road,
Bangalore – 560004
|Phone:||080 2693 3227|
|Fax:||91 80 2693 3231|
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.
Best of luck..!!!
Admission Notification 2021
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser.
UPES Dehradun 2021 Application Started Apply